Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:39:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone have video production experience?  (Read 499 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:21:08 AM

Looking for someone with experience producing computer generated video for a music video.  PM or post if you may be able to help.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Revolution

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

Trading BTC, looking for amazon cards

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:08:10 PM

Are you paying? What are you offering?

What kind of video?

You aren't being specific at all mate.

- EDIT - Just saw you're banned

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:21:58 PM

I don't have very much money so I don't know how much I could pay.  I was hoping to make this as a collaborative effort, my goal is to release something that will invoke critical thought into the viewers in an appealing way as to increase potential of virality.

I plan on releasing a couple albums for free but if possible would produce hard copies and distribute them as means of accepting donations for the cause.  I would have no problem sharing the income this endeavor may enable.

The goal is to move society towards family based ideology, I was hoping someone with a similar mindset would be able to help in their spare time.

I'm still thinking about details of the video.  Really it would come down to the designer's abilities, but I was thinking something more abstract whether it's footage, a cartoon or abstract renders.  The song is TBD, I'm going to work into making a perfect song for the video while most other songs I have produced within a day.

Just looking to promote peace through these rough times humanity is living through, a simple video could go a long way.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
tkbx

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:14:38 PM

I don't have very much money so I don't know how much I could pay.  I was hoping to make this as a collaborative effort, my goal is to release something that will invoke critical thought into the viewers in an appealing way as to increase potential of virality.

I plan on releasing a couple albums for free but if possible would produce hard copies and distribute them as means of accepting donations for the cause.  I would have no problem sharing the income this endeavor may enable.

The goal is to move society towards family based ideology, I was hoping someone with a similar mindset would be able to help in their spare time.

I'm still thinking about details of the video.  Really it would come down to the designer's abilities, but I was thinking something more abstract whether it's footage, a cartoon or abstract renders.  The song is TBD, I'm going to work into making a perfect song for the video while most other songs I have produced within a day.

Just looking to promote peace through these rough times humanity is living through, a simple video could go a long way.
How about instead of spending money on attempts at viral videos, you pay your debt?

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:44:31 PM

It's nice to see so many other members spend so much of their energy attempting to defame me with inaccurate statements.  Just reassures me that I'm doing the right thing.

tkbx

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:59:54 PM

It's nice to see so many other members spend so much of their energy attempting to defame me with inaccurate statements.  Just reassures me that I'm doing the right thing.
Regardless of whatever you're talking about, you owe squall a metric fuckton of BTC and haven't made even the most meager attempt to pay him back. Meanwhile, you're begging people to take your money in exchange for a hopefully-viral video?

I wouldn't call it "defamation"; there's no dispute that you owe squall, and I don't believe there's a dispute that you aren't paying regularly.
Revolution

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

Trading BTC, looking for amazon cards

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:06:29 AM

Regardless of whatever you're talking about, you owe squall a metric fuckton of BTC and haven't made even the most meager attempt to pay him back. Meanwhile, you're begging people to take your money in exchange for a hopefully-viral video?

I wouldn't call it "defamation"; there's no dispute that you owe squall, and I don't believe there's a dispute that you aren't paying regularly.

How much does he owe? lol

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:30:58 AM

Except for the whole "he is not making the agreed payments" and "haven't made even the most meager attempt to pay him back" while I'm currently paying him back every month like we agreed to do.

Sir, please get off your high horse, squall is not complaining so I don't see why you and vod and everyone else feels the necessity to attack someone with false statements that you have no business with.

Revolution, I received a 75 BTC loan from squall back in 2012, when it was worth around $10/coin.  I got screwed for a couple transactions, two $500 ones and was not able to come up with the money to pay squall back.  I paid back 23 BTC of the loan.  Since then I have agreed to make monthly payments within reason of what I can do and even though I have been paying squall, some people feel it is their duty to stalk me online with defamatory posts even though I am making said payments squall and I agreed upon.

tkbx

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:39:03 AM

Except for the whole "he is not making the agreed payments" and "haven't made even the most meager attempt to pay him back" while I'm currently paying him back every month like we agreed to do.

Sir, please get off your high horse, squall is not complaining so I don't see why you and vod and everyone else feels the necessity to attack someone with false statements that you have no business with.

Revolution, I received a 75 BTC loan from squall back in 2012, when it was worth around $10/coin.  I got screwed for a couple transactions, two $500 ones and was not able to come up with the money to pay squall back.  I paid back 23 BTC of the loan.  Since then I have agreed to make monthly payments within reason of what I can do and even though I have been paying squall, some people feel it is their duty to stalk me online with defamatory posts even though I am making said payments squall and I agreed upon.
If you're making minimum payments, that's fine, but it's not the impression I got from the thread in scam accusations.
But regardless of the minimum payments, wouldn't it be nice to put the majority of your spare BTC toward squall and have your scammer tag removed that much sooner, instead of questionably beneficial things like this?
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:56:36 AM

If you're making minimum payments, that's fine, but it's not the impression I got from the thread in scam accusations.
But regardless of the minimum payments, wouldn't it be nice to put the majority of your spare BTC toward squall and have your scammer tag removed that much sooner, instead of questionably beneficial things like this?

The OP shows that I am up to date on payments.

I would love to pay squall back, but the truth is the economy will not last long enough for me to do so.  Along with that, it is also true that greed retards humanity from achieving world peace, and world peace is the onset into another dimension many have not even contemplated the existence of, anything will be possible, no one will have to die.

There are much more important things, which is why I'm trying to get a music video developed to spread positive energy into the population.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 05:57:15 AM

I would love to pay squall back, but the truth is the economy will not last long enough for me to do so.  

We all know that's more bullshit.    Roll Eyes

You personally are dragging out the payments for as long as possible by reducing the amount you pay each month.  You reduced payments by a factor of 10 in only 3 months.  It now takes you ten months to pay off the same amount you paid back the first month!  Squall didn't agree to that.

Your debt - your word - should be more important to you than some music video.  Sort out your priorities and stop lying about your payments.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 07:46:45 AM

Sorry I don't but funny thing is that I hope this will be what I go back to school for.  Really wish I could be of more help but who knows maybe that will change in the future, best of luck in your search of someone more equipped to help then I.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: