Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:37:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 5 Altcoins for investment in 2020 and ways to get them free  (Read 186 times)
Leonya9.Blogspot (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2020, 09:53:08 AM

Top 5 Altcoins for investment in 2020

When is a right time to invest in any digital asset of crypto-currency is always a big question in minds of Investors and traders.

Analysts always remain updated about the trends and movements of different crypto-currencies and publish their prediction about the price analysis of virtual currencies.

Following are the top 5 most beneficial altcoins by traders and prominent analysts.

1. Cardano (ADA):
Cardano is moving gradually towards decentralization by enhancing his Blockchain technology. Recently, in an attempt to be a decentralized system, Cardano launched its “Test net”.

it is devised by using advance scientific principles and is known as Blockchain of third generation. Cardano has launched update version of proof of stake for processing transaction and generation of new blocks.

The surge of Cardano (ADA) reached to $1.33 USD on Jan 4, 2018 which is a good score by coin.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Et2wb5_baEk/XhwSXYvGavI/AAAAAAAASDs/GLYQCscWvSc-ggmPGsepBBlUisrwWh7hQCLcBGAsYHQ/s640/Cardano%2BAnaylsis.jpg

Its improved technology is designed in a way to solve the biggest problems of cryptocurrency.

How to earn Free Cardano upto $300 Daily : https://leonya9.blogspot.com/2019/03/freecardano-claim-free-ada-every-hour.html

2. Ripple (XRP):
Ripple (XRP) is proving an out-class system of payments to its users. Centralized banks and finance firms companies are looking for transactions in low-costs towards Ripple.

Ripple helps its users to send and receive money across the borders in low-costs. Ripple is overthrowing others altcoins in a race to rank above on Coin Market Cap. All time high value of XRP is $3.84 USD.

Ripple is not just a virtual possession but it is a hope of many banks, making their transaction through XRP. If number of banks using this digital asset enlarged, the importance of coin will increased more and more.

Best ways to earn free Ripple XRP : https://leonya9.blogspot.com/2019/09/best-ways-to-earn-free-ripple-xrp-coin.html

3. Litecoin (LTC):
Litecoin is considered as silver due to its successive journey from the day of its releasing in the markets of cryptocurrency.

LTC is a top-ranking digital currency used in virtual transactions which compels it to rank on winning numbers on exchanges.

It is a best coin to invest in 2019 because it can give a very handsome amount of money in return. All-time high value of coin was $375 USD in 2017.

The speed and frequency of running transactions on the platform of Litecoin is greater than Bitcoin which make this coin prominent in the arena of cryptocurrency. In addition, Litecoin has a largest storage of coins in the market which is equal to 84 billion, four times greater than the capacity of Bitcoin.

Best ways to Earn Free Litecoins (LTC)
https://leonya9.blogspot.com/2019/03/free-litecoin-claim-free-ltc-every-hour.html

4. BAT (Basic Attention Token):
Basic Attention Token is invented by Brendan Eich who is also a founder of JavaScript and Firefox and Mozilla.

It is a first internet asset which is tried to connect users, publishers and advertisers and where you can also earn BAT tokens by seeing advertisements in the brave browser.

How to earn free BAT Tokens with Brave browser upto $400 monthly https://leonya9.blogspot.com/2019/10/brave-browser-Ways-of-earning-BAT-Tokens.html

The total supply of token is 1,500,000,000 BAT and circulating supply is 1,273,006,300 BAT. ROI of Basic Attention Token is 76.90% and all-time high price value is $ 0.98 USD.

BAT got attention of people through Brave browser which is advertisement free browser. BAT is an interesting digital asset to invest in 2019.

5.  Chainlink (LINK):
Chainlink is an efficient token using the platform of Ethereum. It is proving a golden opportunity to the folk of cryptocurrency to make versatile smart contracts. The position of LINK becomes strong from last few months and maintains itself at good standing while other altcoins are going down.

All-time price value of Chainlink (LINK) is $4.54 USD in the start of 2019.

Almost, 10$ million target is gained every working day of crypto-markets. LINK is working efficiently on famous exchanges of cryptocurrency like Binance, Huobi and bithumb.

Best Ways to Earn Free Bitcoin in 2020 https://leonya9.blogspot.com/2020/01/get-free-cryptocurrency-coins-2020.html

For more links to earn free Crypto,

Visit my blog https://leonya9.blogspot.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 09:58:05 AM

Please move this topic to altcoin discussion.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 11:53:09 AM

Well I appreciate your opinion and analysis although you should have posted this into the altcoins section of the forum, but I don't 100% agree with you. Personally I didn't make a altcoins ranking for myself because they all have a lot of potential and while some are focused on privacy like Grin, Beam, XMR, ZCash, others like the ones you have specified are focused on delivering functionality and a flexible and easy way to implement blockchain technologies like smart contracts, sidechains, etc.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 05:19:26 AM

I think OP is just trying to promote his blogs and get referrals in a rightful manner  Grin. Your list is good however it depends on individuals how they categorise their top coins, but first that you’d like to consider is the purpose of the coin on how it can be utilise.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 08:12:55 AM

Whats good in Cardano? They were overpumped on last bullrun but after 3 years of launch they still... have not mainnet as far as I know. Is project without mainnet and usecase can worth 1 billion?
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 01:27:05 PM

I would not invest in anything out of the top 20 or top 30 maximum. there are thousands of coins and most of them are either scams, or are way behind in terms of development. if you look at the chart for about the last 5 years, you will see that the Bitcoin, Ethereum and XRP have remained the same. If i had fiat i would definitely buy BTC, ETH, XPR, LTC, ADA and Monero, and then store them all in my hardware wallet or desktop for the rest of my life.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 03:42:38 PM

I only choose Litecoin among the list and rejected the rest. May OP have sees its potentiality but I look it differently knowing the fact that most of these coins (OP's list) aren't performing well even last year. And it came into my mind how these coins will move if Bitcoin never does the same.
If the only reason why these coins soar's high because of halving, in a certain thing that it drops easily once this halving is over. And this couldn't help to attract investors rather than of being skip for their selection.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 04:19:55 PM

Altcoin is good now and has been pumped in recent days with a very high rise.
BCH
BSV
BTG
DASH

And altcoin that you mentioned is only a few increments so I think it's normal.
But for the holders of altcoin mentioned I had a big advantage.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████