Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:29:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth to invest in Tezos in 2020  (Read 504 times)
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 06:05:42 PM

No.

Just because Tezos had a strong Q4 2019, doesn't mean this will continue into 2020.

You have to consider that Tezos only had a strong late 2019 because a variety of exchanges happened to add staking support. Tezos just happens to have one of the most developed developer toolkits, making this integration much easier.

I think it would be wiser to look into other POS coins, since these are likely to be added to those same platforms this year, e.g. LOOM, Cosmos (ATOM) and Cardano (no staking support IIRC?).

Trends don't always continue, but similar asset classes do often benefit from these trends later on.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 06:21:27 PM

Invest in Tezos is good step even I must say all Tezos movement came from bitcoin. Many news about Tezos cames up but never bring significant impact into price and volume. We know all altcoin depend bitcoin movement but Tezos need than promises, up grade system and combine with other platform also needed. Good change about Tezos is only about wallet, other thing is zero.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 06:25:47 PM

I have been paying attention to this name for a long time and I think Tezos deserves to be in the portfolio of many whales. we don't need to argue about its community, it's really great. But one thing makes me feel that Tezos's team is working really hard and will continue to make good policies and more great plans in 2019. This is a good time for us to be able to. buy Tezos because its price is correcting quite low recently.
leatutz

Activity: 523
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 07:00:16 PM

Well!! The crypto market is booming really well in the crypto space, as one of the altcoin called tezos is performing really good.

Several crypto experts assume that tezos have the potential to the its show ability in the upcoming years.
Read https://coinpedia.org/price-prediction/tezos-xtz-price-prediction/

Let me know your point of view on this?
Until halving of Bitcoin I can't think about any coin. Although without Bitcoin price move any coin can't move up even Tezos or Ethereum. But Tezos is a good potential coin for this year. Top coin is all good but we don't see any future until any coin pump good. Without Bitcoin, Ethereum is worth of invest instead Tezos coin.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 07:29:23 PM

Tezos is of course one of altcoin that belongs into every portfolio, but currently it is pretty overbought. When you compare it with current price of Ethereum, Cardano or TRON and their ATH prices you will know what I am talking about. So wait, maybe the bear market will dump it too.  Smiley

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 07:45:44 PM

Actually, Tezos is interesting only due to fact that you can stake your Tezos tokens on Coinbase and other popular exchanges. Tezos pumped by 50% when the staking on Coinbase was announced, you really want to buy a coin that value depends only on this factor?  Roll Eyes

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 08:10:40 AM

Your point is same as mine. Because of the positive acceptance by the public when it launched its staking, many started to get interested with it. And honestly, I don't have interest on it before but I used to see people that are giving good predictions about it prior to the staking.

I guess they were right from those days when I was ignoring them and didn't bought it when it's cheaper.
remember back in the day when eth has yet to make its debut? tezos looks exactly the same as eth when it started their way out, tezos has a real partnership with singaporean government, brazilian government and in the future there will be more to come from others(not to mention almost all of the big exchange support its staking). it has the potential to be a major cryptocurrency.
I've read someone who made millions with ETH told the same thing about Tezos. I'm not believing it but I'm amazed how he made his fortune buying ethereum and holding it until the price reached the peak.

I guess he's opinion and experience told him what's really going to happen for Tezos. I'm still not yet packing up my money for Tezos and waiting for a better and cheaper price before buying one but if ever I will not see it, I'll buy panic.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 08:58:00 AM

Also thinking that Tezos will be moon in 2020(my expectation). Recently Coinbase announced that you will receive reward for staking Tezos in coinbase. Also they are working for there development.Majority percent chance to go up Tezos in 2020.           
I'm quite confused about this. why people want to buy another altcoin when bitcoin and top altcoin are quite obvious this year. as they say, you are free to choose Tezos or other coins this year, but make sure that you are prepared with all the risks. you need to consider is, before the pump starts, bitcoin and ethereum will pump before other altcoins
I think maybe everyone has their own way of choosing or looking for opportunities to make profits from other coins that they think are potential and that is not wrong. And it is true that there are certainly many people who will choose bitcoin and believe that the price of bitcoin will pump before the other coins, but it doesn't hurt for others to try to find opportunities from other coins that they think have the potential.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2020, 09:32:29 AM

If you think of it as a short term investment, you can. But look at the more promising altcoins in the long term. XTZ is an altcoin that is more useful nowadays, based on profit only. But, when it does not yield the expected profit next year, nobody is going to value anymore like old times, and you will lose your investment.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 09:38:46 AM

Profitable Investment in the cryptocurrency space cannot be guaranteed. Its great to invest in any project you consider worth the money, but it's best to consider the futuristic and longevity of the project. Most projects looks profitable from a distance, so it's wise for one to be very careful when deciding.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 04:36:27 PM

Well!! The crypto market is booming really well in the crypto space, as one of the altcoin called tezos is performing really good.

Several crypto experts assume that tezos have the potential to the its show ability in the upcoming years.

Well, almost all cryptocurrencies do also have their perfect time to boost their potential of growing. It's just that time becomes the main barrier together with some contributing factors that affect for cryptocurrency to reach their desired price. I have read about Tezos in the article you have provided and it seems really promising and do have a potential growing out from many years of price prediction. Maybe this year will be a fruitful and prosperous year for Tezos, as well as with the other Altcoins out in the cryptocurrency market since the prices are already rising as of the moment of early year of 2020. There are still lots of time remaining so we cannot say and conclude what can truly happen but just to hope for the best thing to come and may the price prediction of rising the price will come into reality.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 04:44:42 PM

I was invest Tezos from ico and already get x4 profit after this coin listed on exchange. Tezos team trying to build the best blockchain with lots of features and i believe their tech will success. You can try their blockchain and decide yourself, the confirmation speed is fast and this would cover bitcoin disadvantage. One more important things that tezos price still low, not too high from ico and cheap for investors.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 04:51:01 PM

Tezos is one of the most successful altcoins in 2019. In 2019 a series of altcoin things collapsed but Tezos did a good job of their work, the price kept rising and helped investors get profits. giant. But now it's 2020 and we don't know what will happen to altcoins, the price could collapse anytime soon because in 2019 Tezos has gone up too high. I don't recommend investment but if you trust and love this project then you can invest in it, personally I do not invest altcoins that have grown for a long time.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 04:57:22 PM

You have bigger chance for earning much profit by investing Tezon in 2020 because with bitcoin have way for raising up to higher price give effect to make tezos back with higher price too, looking with volume transaction with Tezon very interested coin for investing and have many bigger exchange market listed Tezos coin, you can buy and invest now before price is up.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 05:03:25 PM

I was invest Tezos from ico and already get x4 profit after this coin listed on exchange. Tezos team trying to build the best blockchain with lots of features and i believe their tech will success. You can try their blockchain and decide yourself, the confirmation speed is fast and this would cover bitcoin disadvantage. One more important things that tezos price still low, not too high from ico and cheap for investors.
did you get x4 from XTZ? truly extraordinary, it is very good for you, congratulations, I see XTZ also has a staking program, have you used your profits for staking?
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 05:06:41 PM

My own personal point is never to invest on a coin because of its staking ability, is there any use case for tezos project? If yes then that is enough to invest on it, many staking coins have became worthless because they only offer staking feature

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2020, 06:07:36 PM

My own personal point is never to invest on a coin because of its staking ability, is there any use case for tezos project? If yes then that is enough to invest on it, many staking coins have became worthless because they only offer staking feature

While its true there are also advantages to it.  Tezos price had gone up, its going to attract more stakers who will try to buy more of it.  Its not that difficult to see that its the profit they want when altcoins are in bulls. I'm not a supporter myself but I guess the glory of that Tim Draper who supported this project must have positive attraction to those people.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 06:26:52 PM

Yes, it will be one of the top coin in the crypto market and tezos have high potential coin list maybe it will give you more profits in upcoming days if you invest now and start staking, you can check the tezos performing chart you will get some idea about tezos stable coin in the crypto market if bad condition also.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 07:04:41 PM

Tezos is getting more popular every day and many top exchanges are listing the coin, i think it's a good altcoin to invest on because of its popularity, apart from its staking earnings i don't know any other thing about the project, maybe i will do some research on the project first
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 10:25:56 PM

I think that it's a good way to diversify your holdings with a very high profile ICO token.

Apart from that, I don't think that there is anything particularly interesting about it. Especially when you consider the fact that its ICO initially caught a lot of controversy for whatever reason which basically taints its reputation a little bit. It's also never really received any community attention, which is worrisome  for a long term investment.

But a rising tide floats all boats. Diversifying into a lot of alts will still likely to generate you an aggregate profit in the current climates, no matter how badly they perform.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: