Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:09:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The biggest crypto mystery still revolves around Satoshi’s identity  (Read 376 times)
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 03:58:08 PM

nowadays Satoshi's identity has turned into a source of income for different people! from these low quality website that keep creating clickbaits to the big scammers like CSW everyone is trying to make some money from it!
the worst part is that there has not been anything new for at least half a decade. everything is the repetition of all that has been rehashed a million times.

Exactly !mate,  I don't understand why people still follow and believe anything others create or post about the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto.  People need to know and understand that knowing the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto is not really necessary of mass adoption of bitcoin and it will not add any value of it.
Right, knowing his identity has no business with anyone of us. Whoever he is, what he has created is helping us in many ways and we should focus on it. Instead of focusing on who Is the creator we should focus on how we can use it in our daily lives, how we can create awareness among people about it and how it can change our lives. As it is the best alternative of national currencies and can be used in many ways, people should focus on this point.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 07:23:41 PM

nowadays Satoshi's identity has turned into a source of income for different people! from these low quality website that keep creating clickbaits to the big scammers like CSW everyone is trying to make some money from it!
the worst part is that there has not been anything new for at least half a decade. everything is the repetition of all that has been rehashed a million times.

Exactly !mate,  I don't understand why people still follow and believe anything others create or post about the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto.  People need to know and understand that knowing the identity of Satoshi Nakamoto is not really necessary of mass adoption of bitcoin and it will not add any value of it.
Right, knowing his identity has no business with anyone of us. Whoever he is, what he has created is helping us in many ways and we should focus on it. Instead of focusing on who Is the creator we should focus on how we can use it in our daily lives, how we can create awareness among people about it and how it can change our lives. As it is the best alternative of national currencies and can be used in many ways, people should focus on this point.

I don't see the big deal in knowing who he/she/they are. It won't make a lick of difference. We will never know and they will never reveal themselves. Just think of all the drama. I think people who waste their time about who is satoshi or being very foolish. It is like the crypto version of the paparazzi. 
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 07:56:50 PM

I don't see the big deal in knowing who he/she/they are. It won't make a lick of difference. We will never know and they will never reveal themselves. Just think of all the drama. I think people who waste their time about who is satoshi or being very foolish. It is like the crypto version of the paparazzi. 

Its a big deal for the people who looks for him since Wright is claiming its him. But the danger of the real satoshi coming out is what makes it thrilling for them as banks and government tries to expose him. I wouldn't be surprise if Wright is backed by these institution but they are trying to make satoshi come out.  Satoshi will never come out, he isn't attracted to fame. He is sure not the kind of person.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 11:13:07 AM

in my opinion it is better for satoshi nakamoto to remain a mystery until the end. because if anyone managed to find the true satoshi's identity this would have a bad impact on bitcoin. if satoshi is found then people who hate bitcoin will try to kidnap and dictate this satsohi will make bitcoin be controlled and not be a decentralized coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 12:52:38 PM

in my opinion it is better for satoshi nakamoto to remain a mystery until the end. because if anyone managed to find the true satoshi's identity this would have a bad impact on bitcoin. if satoshi is found then people who hate bitcoin will try to kidnap and dictate this satsohi will make bitcoin be controlled and not be a decentralized coin.

I do not think finding Satoshi's identity will have a bad impact on Bitcoin instead it will have a huge impact positively because Bitcoin will be on the news everywhere.  Thus, it helps a lot in Bitcoin promotion.  And it is not those people who hate Bitcoin that will kidnap satoshi but those who have malicious intent and wanted to earn huge money by stealing from others.  But I agree that it will be better if Satoshi's identity  will remain a mystery.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: