Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:05:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dating thread  (Read 863 times)
Aveths (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 02:36:48 PM

Hey, guys. What do you think about online Dating? Is it possible to create a serious relationship after getting acquainted with it on the Internet? Share their experiences. I think this is a very interesting topic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 03:15:17 PM

Hey, guys. What do you think about online Dating? Is it possible to create a serious relationship after getting acquainted with it on the Internet? Share their experiences. I think this is a very interesting topic.

i believe that at some point i had seen similar topic here,or in other section i just cant remember when and where.

but for me?serious relationship can be found anywhere as long as the intention of each other are pure and truthful.

No Gold digging.
No personal advantages.
and no Flirting.

if you are looking for true love,then you must Use your heart with Brain part,because love is not purely Heartfelt but with help of thinking as well.because "LOVE CANNOT FEED US" lol.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Aveths (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 12:14:31 PM

Yes, I think you're right. I've spent a lot of time on Dating sites over the past few weeks, and I've met some interesting girls. I went on a date with one of them, but it's not clear what will happen next. So online Dating is another option in the search for love.
But I want to warn you that a lot of Dating sites use bots to create live communication. Or for example, they do not write that after registration and filling out the questionnaire, you will need to pay for communication with girls.
In order not to waste time on such sites, I use reviews about the site from other people. Something like this - https://hookupmasters.com/adult-dating-sites/nakedlocals-review/ . Immediately it becomes clear on which sites it is better not to register.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1379

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 04:06:29 PM

The legit dating sites are fun for single people, those looking for their life partner and for the most shy people who spend most of their time on the Internet and want love from people who match them,  But I think the serious relationship through dating sites comes by luck. I do not prefer dating sites because they are unsafe for me, my experience is bad with a lot of liars who write false personal information and put attractive photos in their personal accounts, which are not their real photos.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 06:05:44 PM

Not possible in my opinion.
I once made it to go out with a girl from an online platform but it was just a coffee with a very awkward behavior between us.
malikakhter01

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 06:30:31 PM

Weekly advice for men interested in dating smarter. Tips for your lifestyle, confidence, fashion, flirting, and more. As a dating coach, he help men express their best selves to make meaningful connections. Build more self-esteem, meet more people, and attract more women
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 08:43:46 PM

Online dating website is just to find whores,if you want find someone to be in serious relationship then find someone on your close circle.
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 08:51:08 PM

Online dating might be OK to meet someone, but it depends on the nature of the dating site. Is it a genuine dating site where real people are looking for genuine relationships, OR does it consist of attractive young females that are looking for a sugar daddy and a better life?

angelo2

Activity: 41
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 10:41:01 PM

Of course something serious is possible. And I do not understand why online dating is so criticized. There are more chances to find a person with whom you really have common interests. With whom there is something to talk about. I am glad that now I can see the profile of the girl on facebook and understand what she is fond of. In real life, you can only guess.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 04:05:42 AM

Yes but it all depends on you and the partner that you would find.
No matter how far you are with each other the relationship would work and last long if both of you would be faithful and loyal to each other.
I have seen some LDR that works perfectly and a live in partner that goes wrong because the other one isn't faithful and choose to cheat on their partner.

@BrianLim

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 10:07:46 AM

i believe that at some point i had seen similar topic here,or in other section i just cant remember when and where.

but for me?serious relationship can be found anywhere as long as the intention of each other are pure and truthful.

No Gold digging.
No personal advantages.
and no Flirting.

if you are looking for true love,then you must Use your heart with Brain part,because love is not purely Heartfelt but with help of thinking as well.because "LOVE CANNOT FEED US" lol.
I really don't have an experience in online dating. Maybe it's just that I'm afraid to become fooled by another person. We don't actually sure if that person is the real one you are talking to. Just like that. But on the other hand, I think it is okay too, and it can work since I do have lots of friends using an app for dating which also got successful. But the decision is yours, buddy!
Vave

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 09:25:30 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2020, 11:23:26 PM by Vave

Oh come on people dating sites aren't that bad. I met my SO there and yeah I get that this is rare but not everything is bad. As for the blocking part I'm not sure if it's posible. I've been dating people online for a while and I don't think that it's a big deal. I met my SO online so I can't complain since he's a hot Sweedish dude. My brother hooked up with my SO's friend. We are a one big happy family these days lol. He's really happy with her and I am happy with my guy. Scandinavians are the best (You can read about dating Scandinavians and Sweedish people in particular here: https://idateadvice.com/men-know-dating-swedish-women.) I mean people these days know more about dating apps then you do. You shouuldn't just let your sun use your phone. I mean he probably has his own by now.
Rescuea

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 15, 2020, 10:19:21 PM

I think make online dating is probably by chance, I met my husband online through Facebook. We chatted for close to 1 year before we decided to meet face to face. I think even before we decided to meet face to face we have already fallen in love. We got married 3 months after our face to face meeting 😍😍😍
OK Con De

Activity: 50
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 02:17:01 AM

I do not against online dating. It's a good way to connect someone near us and start a serious relationship. It's hard to make a talk with a stranger on the street but it's much easier through a dating app, so why don't try?
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 12:03:21 PM

Usually people who you meet over dating apps/sites are with issues.
If she's so good looking and cool, why can't she find someone offline? Because she has issues, which will surface in few weeks, or she's extremely picky and won't last long.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 07:12:04 PM

I think online dating is great. I even know one girl who met a young man on a dating site and they had a long-distance relationship because he was from another country. After some time, she moved to him and now they have two children and a happy marriage.
Its probably one in a million though and all the remaining will just focus on money not on you.She had any particular reason to pick a guy from other country other than money?
Mttewndew

Activity: 433
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 07:01:31 AM

Online dating is no worse than classic, and in some aspects even better. For example, you will know some of the information about a person in advance. Even before the first date, it’s already possible to make a superficial opinion about a person and to approximately understand whether this person will be of interest to you, well, and then no one will forbid you to transfer everything into live communication and real dates.
MilanTheCat

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 08:00:52 AM

My first serious relationship was a girl I met online and it went pretty well though  Grin
Negotiation

Activity: 1050
Merit: 264

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2020, 08:47:12 AM

I have no experience with online dating but I think it's best not to do online dating Here you will suffer the most damage This is why it is best to contact him directly so you can see him and know a lot. And in online dating many people lie if you know how to understand it or not. I do not agree with you.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 02, 2020, 08:48:15 AM

My first serious relationship was a girl I met online and it went pretty well though  Grin

Seems like you are not together anymore considering the way you wrote that...
I don't think that you are able to make any serious relationship from online apps.
You cannot feel any real love and you will always have in mind that your girl/boy is going to search for others in the dating apps.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: