XIV
XXL
PCC
SHA
DIEM
MAKI
HVC
MRC

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coins should Bittrex support? Week 3 - Round 1  (Read 12545 times)
Bittrex-Bill (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:58:09 AM

We're looking to add coins based on community demand as well as coins which contribute novel innovations to crypto-coin technology.  

This is our third iteration of the community poll.  While we reserve the right to launch any coin for any reason, having a strong showing in the poll is sure to get you launched.  Our architecture allows us to launch coins and markets quickly and we've got a few additional tricks up our sleeves coming in the next 2 weeks to help market new coins.

Please vote or nominate your favorite coins for the poll.  If you are a coin developer and would like to state your case for why you should be listed in bittrex.com, please contact me directly.  

To recap, we support:
  • BTC
  • LTC
  • EAC
  • DOGE
  • VTC
  • PPC
  • IFC
  • MEOW
  • WDC
  • FTC
  • ICN
  • RDD
  • ZEIT
  • GPUC
  • NXT
  • C2
  • SBC
  • SYN
  • DRK
  • MINT
  • POT
  • BC
  • UTC
  • MYR

Launched last week:
  • SPA
  • APH
  • PLNC
  • HKC
  • GPUC
  • EMC2
  • IQD
  • GAC
  • PT
  • AUR
  • IPC
  • MRS
  • UTC

Planned for this week:
  • Q2C
  • Plus a lot more

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bittrex-Bill (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:36:11 AM

Q2C, BELA, and MZA are now live
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:00:25 AM

vote for ECC

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
hardcoreminers.com

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:02:11 AM

I dont't see SHACoin and Carpediem. Also Maki..
intel+amd

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:55:24 PM

add  CGA
mill0601
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:06:52 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2014, 03:18:05 PM by mill0601

MED certainly fits the bill for innovative

Just for those that are not aware MED is a hybrid scrypt+sha256 algorithm, now you may be asking how does that work?

Your sha256 speed is limited by the amount of cpu power you have creating a niche for usb asics to mine and actually be profitable. with 4 usb antminers I earn about $10 a day. While with bitcoin I would only get $0.60 a day.

❘|❘ ICONOMI Fund Management Platform
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Endowen

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:30:32 PM

Gooo BELI!!!!!
oscarsum

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:43:58 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2014, 03:33:10 PM by oscarsum

Just for those that are not aware MED is a hybrid scrypt+sha256 algorithm, now you may be asking how does that work?

Your sha256 speed is limited by the amount of cpu power you have creating a niche for usb asics to mine and actually be profitable. with 4 usb antminers I earn about $10 a day. While with bitcoin I would only get $0.60 a day.

+1
Bitzer

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:03:00 PM

Just sent in my vote fro BeliCoins (BELI). As far as innovation is concerned it is pretty innovative as well. How? Well let's just say it has a different target market than most usual coins do. BTW heard BELI placed 3rd last week. But was not included? I hope they ain't shittin with the voters. And that this ain't no fixed voting where winners are already pre-selected despite what appears on the vote results.
battsali

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:09:30 PM

+1

+1

Semmelknödel

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:13:50 PM

+1

APP   AbGGTuYNGA5d4bboYGJwX5Cce6uy1B7RDr
HVCgeek

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:38:30 PM

Please add HVC and MMC
Bittrex-Bill (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:52:31 PM

Just sent in my vote fro BeliCoins (BELI). As far as innovation is concerned it is pretty innovative as well. How? Well let's just say it has a different target market than most usual coins do. BTW heard BELI placed 3rd last week. But was not included? I hope they ain't shittin with the voters. And that this ain't no fixed voting where winners are already pre-selected despite what appears on the vote results.

If you win the poll, you are guaranteed to get listed.  If your coin has a strong showing, you are very likely to get in.  If you look at the poll for week 1, we added the top 4 coins because they had vote totals in the upper 100's and 200's.  In week 2, many coins didn't get that high so we chose different criteria for launches.

Bittrex-Bill (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:54:05 PM

I dont't see SHACoin and Carpediem. Also Maki..

Added to the poll.
pilleri

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:12:36 PM

+1

APP   AbGGTuYNGA5d4bboYGJwX5Cce6uy1B7RDr

+1 APP

Appcoin is rising to top 20 cryptos!
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:30:33 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2014, 05:04:05 PM by BTCat

If you win the poll, you are guaranteed to get listed.

Your quote is simply not true. Last week the voting result was discarded without prior notice that other criteria were in place. Can't you see that those 'high voted' coins are all bribes and not real interested people? They just want to receive a penny for voting but they will not trade good money on your exchange.

Now I don't care about your exchange anymore, you guys waste a lot of good effort and likely miss out on revenues.

When you add the other two coins that were in top 4 last week I will concidder to visit your site again. They deserve to be listed.
Bitzer

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:43:35 PM

If you win the poll, you are guaranteed to get listed.  If your coin has a strong showing, you are very likely to get in.  If you look at the poll for week 1, we added the top 4 coins because they had vote totals in the upper 100's and 200's.  In week 2, many coins didn't get that high so we chose different criteria for launches.

Why the hell is it so hard to post a reply here?!!!... Anyway. Ok if that's what you say. The BeliCoin (BELI) community is a busy lot. But I'm sure they'll find time to vote. I'm gonna help the dev team push for more votes... I'm gonna get my buddies to help vote for it too.
upcoin

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:00:58 PM

Please add BeliCoin!!! Smiley
paperboy0235

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:32:04 AM

SKC: One of the first innovative coins that hasn't received much attention Smiley

yep, you are right!
Bittrex-Bill (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:37:01 AM

If you win the poll, you are guaranteed to get listed.

Your quote is simply not true. Last week the voting result was discarded without prior notice that other criteria were in place. Can't you see that those 'high voted' coins are all bribes and not real interested people? They just want to receive a penny for voting but they will not trade good money on your exchange.

Now I don't care about your exchange anymore, you guys waste a lot of good effort and likely miss out on revenues.

When you add the other two coins that were in top 4 last week I will concidder to visit your site again. They deserve to be listed.

The poll result wasn't discarded.  There is a clear end time for the poll every week.  And we are adding the top 2 coins from the Week 2 poll.  Q2C won and 888 came in second. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: