Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:24:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Bitcoins  (Read 1035 times)
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 11:45:19 PM

~snip~
About the white paper:
Since we are a small company that is just starting out with your project, we of course do not have such a well-developed white paper!
But that will follow in the course of time and we will keep updating it, I promise.
And yes, to our shame we copied something from other projects that do similar things.
But I don't think that's so bad.
~snip~

Having an small team is not a reason to copy someone else work. If you dont have the team or the capacity to write your own original content then why people should invest in your project.

This is the reason why most DT users tag the company as a scam. Iam afraid once your project has been tag as a scam them its will forever mark as a scam in this forum.

If you are confident with your copy paste project then push through with it and only time will tell if your project can be survive.

There is an alternative even if none of the small member has the ability to write a paper, higher someone who can, as long as the content is representing your brand, you can't not plagiarize someone else content and expected to be taken seriously,
that is a big offense and i expect a project owner to know this, this is not the first project claiming to be backed with Gold, none has been able to push it through, am certain this won't be any difference.

plagiarism is really common among blockchain projects. a lot actually do not start from scratch but maybe they should have put the proper references and at least paraphrase not copy word for word. in terms of the team members, i guess even if they give legit linkedin profiles, it will not stop them from possible screwing their investors if they have the intentions to do so. a lot of known projects still scammed investors even if they have known faces in the industry.
but why backed this project with gold? do they have the resources or just bluffing? we are tired of projects trying to tie up with gold but in actuality, they don't have anything to do with gold or they don't have idea what they are saying.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 03:42:54 AM

Getting fraud charges is a bad thing for your project, and you should fix it if you can. I see you have several partnerships, can you prove to us that they really support your project? I would like to see an official announcement from each of your partnerships.\
Most probably its all for a show to sugar coat their project with sweet promises for their investors. None of them are aware that their logo is being used by unknown entity.

it's likely like that, but let's wait for how the Pyrrhos Gold team responds to this, if they can't prove it then the project is in trouble and deserves to be considered a scam project. it's been a week they haven't replied to the community questions here.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 07:01:55 PM

Getting fraud charges is a bad thing for your project, and you should fix it if you can. I see you have several partnerships, can you prove to us that they really support your project? I would like to see an official announcement from each of your partnerships.\
Most probably its all for a show to sugar coat their project with sweet promises for their investors. None of them are aware that their logo is being used by unknown entity.

it's likely like that, but let's wait for how the Pyrrhos Gold team responds to this, if they can't prove it then the project is in trouble and deserves to be considered a scam project. it's been a week they haven't replied to the community questions here.

Evidence was presented that they went by another identity to front a previous project and are now courting fresh IDs. People just don't flip their entire identities from one project to the other. Nobody can tell which is real or if ever a real one existed in the first place. However, knowing that none of the public profile has any background in the industry they are claiming to be raising funds for, while copypasting and presenting another project's ideas as their wholesale, you don't need the weatherman for this one.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2020, 03:55:31 AM

Yupp, no way, theres honest mistakes, but certain things are just too shady
Using different profiles, plagiarizing a whitepaper, leaves a stain, this shit is burnt
I would never trust a plagiarized whitepaper, talk about lazy, imagine how lazy their coding would be for their coin: /

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 03:55:41 PM

Using different profiles, plagiarizing a whitepaper, leaves a stain, this shit is burnt
I would never trust a plagiarized whitepaper, talk about lazy, imagine how lazy their coding would be for their coin: /

This will not go anywhere anyway. The thread is not gaining legit attention because of so many complications on this project. I guess, the team should close this thread and move on. This project is not for them. Maybe, if they are serious, do their business and not use crypto. Anyway, they have gold as claimed, right?
Xsinx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 02:32:30 AM

This will not go anywhere anyway. The thread is not gaining legit attention because of so many complications on this project. I guess, the team should close this thread and move on. This project is not for them. Maybe, if they are serious, do their business and not use crypto. Anyway, they have gold as claimed, right?

These guys will be back with a new ICO/IEO projects soon.

We basically gave them all the information they needed to prevent this from happening again  Grin Grin but exposing their bad deeds was the best for the investors community.
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 01:38:44 PM

It seems like this project team really left the project. There are no answers to all questions here, there are no meaningful updates in social media accounts. and twitter account PGOLD only has 2 followers.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: