Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:37:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WILL NASH EXCHANGE PROVIDE THE DESIRED?  (Read 113 times)
Cristianfloki (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 11:20:58 PM

Since Nash Ico,investors are waiting to see good team doing well.After many delayes,they have launched MVP. Nex token price reached ATH 3.3 $ but still there is no trading pair for BTC. But I believe the team too much.

What is Nex investors doing now? Do you have staking accounts or did you sell your Nex tokens ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 01:25:51 AM

Since Nash Ico,investors are waiting to see good team doing well.After many delayes,they have launched MVP. Nex token price reached ATH 3.3 $ but still there is no trading pair for BTC. But I believe the team too much.

What is Nex investors doing now? Do you have staking accounts or did you sell your Nex tokens ?
If you are still in the profit and then dump it and i think that the majority of holders have sold their coins. If you are seeing the current situation of NASH exchange and NEX, both are not reliable to be considered as promising things. No volume on exchange site and also zero volume on the nex coin. If you have a chance to sell it and then just do it right now because you will regret it.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 09:38:22 AM

Nex token price reached ATH 3.3 $ but still there is no trading pair for BTC. But I believe the team too much.
I have looked into it and I've seen that there's a small volume for BTC pair.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nash-exchange/markets/

It's on the Tokok exchange.

Signature for rent
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 02:30:58 PM

as people said in above that NASH has BTC pair in TOKOK, I would say that NAS exchange itself, just has low volume
even in highest volume in that exchange, NEO/USDC, just has 3,938 USDC volume in a day
I think it is not liquid exchange, and it would impact to NASH coin itself. as long as the exchange still likes this, NASH coin wouldn't go anywhere
Cristianfloki (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 08:37:03 PM

as people said in above that NASH has BTC pair in TOKOK, I would say that NAS exchange itself, just has low volume
even in highest volume in that exchange, NEO/USDC, just has 3,938 USDC volume in a day
I think it is not liquid exchange, and it would impact to NASH coin itself. as long as the exchange still likes this, NASH coin wouldn't go anywhere

Agree but this platform MVP now. They are only testing the platform and listening feedbacks. However btc pair isnt active now. They are working on it with too focus.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 08:48:01 PM

Im not a NEX investor but I would like to comment up about this particular project and all similar one when it comes to delay or even failure-ending up a shitcoin.
Currently its priced $1 in the market as Ive searched up on CMC and it does have btc pair.

Cristianfloki (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 08:57:19 PM

Im not a NEX investor but I would like to comment up about this particular project and all similar one when it comes to delay or even failure-ending up a shitcoin.
Currently its priced $1 in the market as Ive searched up on CMC and it does have btc pair.

The team doesnt want to list btc/nex pair and said TOKOK but still they didnt listen the team. We are waiting for btc pair but in Nash platform.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 09:12:19 PM

The team doesnt want to list btc/nex pair and said TOKOK but still they didnt listen the team. We are waiting for btc pair but in Nash platform.
Oh so you do talk on  listing that BTC/NEX pair into their own platform? Why would bother much if you can just simply trade NEX/ETH on MXC exchange which do have more volume
compared to others like TOKOK and then simply convert it back to BTC then problem solved.Unless if you are devoted much with Nash exchange to have their own pair then its up to you.
Listing will depend to their own decision but it would put you up into an unknown duration or waiting game.So its better for you to took the alternative route for now.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: