Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:06:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quantum Hedge Fund (bounty) looks scam to me  (Read 162 times)
CryptoYar (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 638

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 08:10:39 PM

I think people are very capable in this form and are masters of crypto, But I was surprised when i saw the senior-members here were promoting the scam project.

If you are unsure, https://youtu.be/tKyIIbYl7Hk

Bountylink: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5215204.0

I hope you like my first post.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 03:48:37 AM

I would not be surprised to see that if there is an SR member who is promoting it right now. So many members are blindly promoting scam project without trying to do any research before.

I have seen this one before and for me, it looks like seeing a project that is selling the referral rather than tries to sell MVP or something else. No chat group and the telegram group is only available in viewing mode (I believe if that uses bots). It is a scam sign for me.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
CryptoYar (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 07:07:55 AM

I would not be surprised to see that if there is an SR member who is promoting it right now. So many members are blindly promoting scam project without trying to do any research before.

This will be helpful for some people who do not know about it, Those who do this have to be brought into consciousness (blindly joining bounties)
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2020, 06:51:24 PM

_snip_
If you find anything that leads to fraud, please post the results of your investigation to the alleged scam acussations or investigations board (if you're still in the process of investigation) in detail in English.

The video link you provided uses Russian, this makes some other people don't understand it.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 12:02:11 PM

The bounty is just another trash can of a project just like many bounty project, i don't know why bounty hunters blindly promote these projects without thinking for a second, after they waste their precious time and get nothing in return they will start complaining

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 01:35:18 PM

If you find anything that leads to fraud, please post the results of your investigation to the alleged scam acussations or investigations board (if you're still in the process of investigation) in detail in English.

The video link you provided uses Russian, this makes some other people don't understand it.

the video he shared yesterday already down and we can't see it.
But just like you said that if you think that the bounty scam why don't you share your proof about that

CryptoYar (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 02:15:25 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2020, 02:45:55 PM by CryptoYar

But just like you said that if you think that the bounty scam why don't you share your proof about that

I am not russian.
In this video it can be seen that the Russian actors have been described as team members, now if someone is Russian, then he can explain to you.

Edit: i think the video is removed, now please do your own research before joining the bounty
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 04:17:40 PM

I think people are very capable in this form and are masters of crypto, But I was surprised when i saw the senior-members here were promoting the scam project.

If you are unsure, https://youtu.be/tKyIIbYl7Hk

Bountylink: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5215204.0

I hope you like my first post.
For me, all ICO projects during this period were scams. And this project is the same, I have checked all the information about this project when visiting their website, nothing too special. They do not have any donors and corporate partners, and they also provide us with a table to buy their tokens. Over the past year I've seen hundreds of ICOs having a similar selling approach and their end is becoming a scam. Beware of ICOs like this, it's better to buy altcoins and wait for profits instead of risking investing in ICOs
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 04:42:18 AM

I am not russian.
In this video it can be seen that the Russian actors have been described as team members, now if someone is Russian, then he can explain to you.

Edit: i think the video is removed, now please do your own research before joining the bounty

Quantum bounty projects like this are suspicious because it's like a ponzi scheme with unclear investments and I'm not at all interested in such bounties and there have been many projects like this and finally fraud at the end.
But unfortunately the video cannot be played because it is not available so do not know what is in the video.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2020, 05:35:49 PM

Quantum bounty projects like this are suspicious because it's like a ponzi scheme
_snip_
Im interested in learning more about their site after you say this. And sure enough, they prepared a tab calculator to calculate the exact profit for their investors. This is clearly a ponzi scheme.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: