Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:21:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Halloween, Beginners can Participate  (Read 123 times)
Aanuoluwatofunmi (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 409

View Profile
October 13, 2022, 08:51:07 AM

Bitcoin is all about creativity, research and innovation and it all begins right from the start of a positive thinking mind, Satoshi Nakamoto had thought about how to create and bring in something new that could be acceptable to the world which is the bitcoin success today and now in our own capacity we could make lots of creativity out from using bitcoin logo into varieties of display materials for showcase of skills this upcoming annual event of "Halloween" this October, this has prompted me to bring this  awareness to beginners and help section where we could also get alot of interesting participants from junior member rank upwards who can be able to post images and participate in 🎃 [ANN] Bitcointalk Bitcoin Pumpkin Carving Contest 🎃 but note that this is not a persuasion or compulsive effort to engage participants into participating but to identify and appreciate those who will find pleasure with the display of their creative skills in bitcoin art work for this year Halloween event, I actually thought about the other signature campaign contest for Halloween at initial which is totally different from this 🎃 [ANN] Bitcointalk Bitcoin Pumpkin Carving Contest 🎃 which is specially targeted and  designed for Bitcoin Halloween experience.

I chose to post this here after considering the number of newbies and established members that visit the beginners and help section on daily basis that if you're a beginner/established member that has interest to showcase your creative art, graphics or painting skills through this year Halloween day coming up end of this October, then the  2022 Bitcointalk Bitcoin Pumpkin Carving Contest is an arena for your bitcoin talent display this Halloween contest season, you can also purchase a "copper membership" as a newbie to aid your ability to post an image through Newbies can now pay a small fee to enable images by paying a little fee for such permission to be granted in other to access the function of posting images while been a newbie, let show some love and make fun in this halloween season with our creativity in display with Bitcoin.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Majestic-milf

Activity: 798
Merit: 589

View Profile
November 21, 2022, 09:13:31 AM

I believe most beginners are aware about this. The pumpkin contest was not restricted to any particular set of people (at least, none that I know of).
Like you aptly observed, the Halloween contest is just a mean for more talents to sprout and if you are lacking inspiration on what to create with the Bitcoin logo, that https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5416347.0 would have been the best place for you. Unlike peeps like me who doesn't have any creative bone in my body, it helped me appreciate the numerous abilities bitcoiners on here are gifted with.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Apocollapse

Activity: 966
Merit: 746

View Profile
November 21, 2022, 09:56:04 AM

I believe most beginners are aware about this. The pumpkin contest was not restricted to any particular set of people (at least, none that I know of).
Like you aptly observed, the Halloween contest is just a mean for more talents to sprout and if you are lacking inspiration on what to create with the Bitcoin logo, that https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5416347.0 would have been the best place for you. Unlike peeps like me who doesn't have any creative bone in my body, it helped me appreciate the numerous abilities bitcoiners on here are gifted with.
What's the reason you bump this thread lol, the contest has been ended for the past few weeks ago. There's nothing should be discussed anymore and actually it's just for fun, you don't need to be a good artist or crafter to join the contest.

@OP you should lock this thread to prevent other users to spam in this thread, I see you're active login in this forum.

The contest is already over now and what is trending now is the bitcointalk community award https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5422131.0 you can go there and cast your vote to all your suitable members you feels are deserving for each category award.
Not all users can submit their votes in this thread, you're also not allowed yet.

• You must have 50 earned merits to vote Note.

Aanuoluwatofunmi (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 409

View Profile
November 21, 2022, 09:56:48 AM

The contest is already over now and what is trending now is the bitcointalk community award https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5422131.0 you can go there and cast your vote to all your suitable members you feels are deserving for each category award.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀