Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:44:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yobit X10 Token  (Read 1293 times)
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 07:58:28 AM

After doing some research about yobit x10 tokens get know the x10 token will be one-of shitcoin from yobit exchange because we can see more tokens launched by yobit exchange and it is trading only in yobit exchange without any blockchain and some of tokens already gone and i take a decision to stay away from x10 tokens and better go with any top altcoins.

It is not recommended to choose an investment in a coin like X10 because it will be a big risk for me because it will not last long and this coin will quickly die.
Altcoin is the right choice because it has huge opportunities and is easy to analyze and develop well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 11:16:16 AM

Yobit never scammed me before, I have been using since 2017! I am doing Yobit signature since April 2019, never had a problem with the deposit, withdraw, everything was positive for me. But yet, I am telling you to stay away from Yobit own coin and its invest box, this is not for everyone! These things are favourite for Ponzi hunter, who believes in luck and quick money! Don't try it, and don't deposit a high amount there!  

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
chennappa121 (OP)

Activity: 400
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 12:18:56 AM

Yobit never scammed me before, I have been using since 2017! I am doing Yobit signature since April 2019, never had a problem with the deposit, withdraw, everything was positive for me. But yet, I am telling you to stay away from Yobit own coin and its invest box, this is not for everyone! These things are favourite for Ponzi hunter, who believes in luck and quick money! Don't try it, and don't deposit a high amount there!  

Yes you are right yobit is legit crypto exchange because I was using yobit sense 2018 without any issues but really need the right information about yobit tokens are safe for investors, but after doing some research about x10 and other yobit tokens are really risky for investors. so I changed my plan now better to invest in any top altcoins.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 07:25:52 AM

Why do you can join on yobit signature campaign while you receive negative trust? I've been using yobit too since 2016 and never had any problem or trouble for both deposit or withdrawal, but their dice and also new ICO which we must avoid for sure
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 07:50:32 AM

It is not recommended to choose an investment in a coin like X10 because it will be a big risk for me because it will not last long and this coin will quickly die.
Altcoin is the right choice because it has huge opportunities and is easy to analyze and develop well.
X10 I think it will only be shitcoin, you use a Yobit signature but why don't you support their products? It is funny,  Cheesy
Does X10 have its own Blockchain? If not then you should stay away from coins that not have their own Blockchain.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 07:52:03 AM

Why do you can join on yobit signature campaign while you receive negative trust? I've been using yobit too since 2016 and never had any problem or trouble for both deposit or withdrawal, but their dice and also new ICO which we must avoid for sure
Not everything in the site are scam, in fact I have never scam by yobit yet but like you I know what to avoid as I know how to handle the risk in that site.
They just need to fully understand the teams of the "yobit x10 token" before they react because if they will only judge by the name itself, it really looks so risky.

I am also a user since 2016, but not a constant user.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
pajak666

Activity: 746
Merit: 502

Looking for advertising deal

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 12:10:15 PM

This is quite simple, 10% is crazy good rewards, so you need to take adequate risk. Otherwise everyone would be doing the same and you can easily see then there would be no profit to make. Some people are gonna end up sandbagging as in every ponzi scheme. Don't get me wrong, you can profit on ponzi schemes if you know there is one, but this is huge risk anyways even if you know what you are doing. If you are new to this, try not to call yourself investor when you are choosing these opportunities as they are more like gambling and speculation. It is far from investing.
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 12:23:32 PM

From the look of it, it has a very low daily volume. So, sooner or later that alt will die soon enough and will be another shit-coin.
Stay away from them if possible. Why not try to look at other altcoins? We have so many good altcoins, actually. You should try to look around major altcoins. They still have their own risk, but it's so much better than the one you've mentioned.
chennappa121 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 12:53:13 PM

From the look of it, it has a very low daily volume. So, sooner or later that alt will die soon enough and will be another shit-coin.
Stay away from them if possible. Why not try to look at other altcoins? We have so many good altcoins, actually. You should try to look around major altcoins. They still have their own risk, but it's so much better than the one you've mentioned.

Yes you are right the yobit x10 tokens have only few dollars trading volume now. But few days ago it has more than 150 bitcoins trading volume is there for x10 tokens, and it was around 30 Satoshi but current situation for really bad. Anyway I was escape from that shitcoin otherwise my investment is gone.

[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 01:01:46 PM

After doing some research about yobit x10 tokens get know the x10 token will be one-of shitcoin from yobit exchange because we can see more tokens launched by yobit exchange and it is trading only in yobit exchange without any blockchain and some of tokens already gone and i take a decision to stay away from x10 tokens and better go with any top altcoins.

and knowing the Background of the company that promising this x10?no i will not risk any single money from my pocket to entrust to this accused by many times to be scammer(though i never been a victim so i cannot tell exactly)

maybe it is better to not expect Bigger promises because most of the time,it is "Too good to be true."

find Currency in top 20 from CoinMarketcap here https://coinmarketcap.com/ so you can look into good moving coins and not shitcoins like what mentioned in OP.

Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 01:14:35 PM

Yes you are right the yobit x10 tokens have only few dollars trading volume now. But few days ago it has more than 150 bitcoins trading volume is there for x10 tokens, and it was around 30 Satoshi but current situation for really bad. Anyway I was escape from that shitcoin otherwise my investment is gone.
This x10 tokens become controversial and even i do wear of their sig but i havent tend to invest to this coin.Just as usual it is no different from other shitcoins out there.
You should invest on your own risk and dont expect too much for profitability.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2020, 02:18:46 PM

I am not interested in altcoins in small exchanges in this market, so this altcoin is completely useless to me. I only focus on bitcoin and a few altcoins are listed in Binance, for me those altcoins are the best and deserve to be invested. I do not recommend investing in this altcoin in yobit, all decisions are yours. But I want to warn you that this is a very risky investment if you make it

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 02:29:05 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2020, 05:38:03 AM by btc78

I am not interested in altcoins in small exchanges in this market, so this altcoin is completely useless to me. I only focus on bitcoin and a few altcoins are listed in Binance, for me those altcoins are the best and deserve to be invested. I do not recommend investing in this altcoin in yobit, all decisions are yours. But I want to warn you that this is a very risky investment if you make it
yeah sure then if you are not recommending yobit as an exchange then why not remove that Signature you are wearing because that exchange you are mentioning is the one who is paying you for this post.

well as far as i kn ow those who has small amount in their site is safe because they are targeting those big fish.
[/quote]

shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 02:50:09 PM

X10 token seems a new token in the market, have you research their project? if not, better to stay away with this coin and go for potential coins like bitcoin or binance coin. It is risky if you invest a new token without research.
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 03:20:31 PM

like u see right now, that coin already turn to be shit coin right now. and for sure stay away from yobit forever

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 03:35:47 PM

Having a token that's trading only on a single exchange is very bad, at first I suggest you find out if the team have plan to list on other exchanges and secondly what is the use case of this project? Hearing 10x sounds like a pump and dump project, honestly I don't like projects that promises returns

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 03:48:55 PM

I am not saying Yobit is a scam. A lot of people will say that but personally, they've never scammed me, honored all my withdraws etc. BUT I will say that they are misleading people on their invest page, which you should never touch.

It is a ponzi. You put in and others put in and the interest or whatever comes from new investors. People will speculate on the token as well so it might even seem to make money but as soon as people start pulling out of it, the token will crash. Stay away!

Suppose 9 peoples have invested into the project. 9th investor will only gain something if 10th Investor enter, means if he/she invests. What if people stops investing? Thats how ponzi works. And only new investors become victim. They invest into trash and get ashes. So if you run ponzi scheme and if you know that people will lose their investment, you are actually the villain. ponzi as another presentation of scam. Any project may fail, may not work properly but if you run a ponzi, it means you know the project will die off eventually. Am I wrong ?
chennappa121 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 05:12:42 PM

Having a token that's trading only on a single exchange is very bad, at first I suggest you find out if the team have plan to list on other exchanges and secondly what is the use case of this project? Hearing 10x sounds like a pump and dump project, honestly I don't like projects that promises returns

You have to know about x10 tokens because it is a yobit own tokens without any blockchain, and it can be trade able at yobit exchange only because we can move tokens without blockchain. so there no chance to listing other exchanges.

keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 06:33:35 PM

Everything seems to indicate that this token is centralized and has unlimited supply. Probably its structure is similar to XRP, but we don't know if have blockchain at all. On the one hand, Yobit may want to pump its own token, so speculators may like this. On the other hand, at any time, Yobit can create an unlimited number of tokens and its price will drop to zero, so in my opinion it is too risky coin for investors.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 07:06:21 PM

Big players bought millions of x10 at 1satoshi and Sold at 30 satoshis on first 3 days of trading. It is nothing but a shit coin. They dont have own block chain And soon the coin will die off. This is a centralized asset to scam people. New investors dont know much about crypto. Whenever anyone buys x10, they actually donate their precious BTC to yobit . It started as IEO of yobit and People who bought at 1 sat, only those will praise x10.  Stay away, X10 is scam
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: