Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:31:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hottest alts of 2020  (Read 1077 times)
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 07:36:49 AM

My opinion Ethereum is the hottest coin in this year. Beginning of the year Ethereum price was $128-$130. Now Ethereum  price is $170-$175. There are many hottest altcoins in crypto market. They are : Bnb,Nrg, ltc etc.

seriuosly eth  ? but eth didnt even got hyped but instead of a hyped that people expect , eth only drop more .  you still consider that as a hot alt for this year ?  but hot suppose to be means the coin is pumping and it does not matter if its a new or old coin but what matter is that it pump this year  .  idk maybe eth can make  a comeback  , still we got more months left   .  but for now i give my vote to other coins that i observed excel within this month of january   .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vanessamix

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 07:41:45 AM

My opinion Ethereum is the hottest coin in this year. Beginning of the year Ethereum price was $128-$130. Now Ethereum  price is $170-$175. There are many hottest altcoins in crypto market. They are : Bnb,Nrg, ltc etc.

Imo Ethereum is worth investing in for sure.
But the other ones are IOTA and DASH for me.
IOTA can possibly go to moon anytime soon AND we have an opportunity to gain a lof of profit.
DASH is showing signs of growing even after >150% of growth recently
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 08:24:10 AM

Yes, the hottest coins this year are those that are always included in the top 20 coin rankings, including those you mention such as ETH, BNB, LTC and others, because I see coins that have a rating always have a good price increase in the year this.
Prateek_sharma

Activity: 289
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 08:27:32 AM

Ethereum, ripple, and litecoin are the hottest altcoin in 2020 as they are performing really well in the crypto market.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 10:10:50 AM

I am watching ethereum and the ethereum team is showing excellent results and their technologies are constantly evolving, so I think that by 2020 ethereum should already rise in price, I also advise you to keep binance coin in your portfolio, this altcoin will increase significantly in the future and possibly in 2020 too.
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 10:31:18 AM

Personally, I believe that at the moment, serious changes are taking place in the world of cryptocurrencies. And 2020 will be a very promising year in the field of crypto industry. And the most relevant coins will be Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin. And it is already visible as the coins begin to gain momentum.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 10:38:55 AM

i dont think ethereum is one of the hottest coin this 2020, the only reason why ethereum pump a little is because bitcoin goes up, unlike the other altcoins even though the price  bitcoin goes down they can still manage to go up.

memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 10:55:25 AM

Ethereum, ripple, and litecoin are the hottest altcoin in 2020 as they are performing really well in the crypto market.
Yes, the performance of the three altcoins that you mentioned is very good in today's market, and one more thing that should not be forgotten is that they can be very good at this time because bitcoin has experienced very good price spikes, so bitcoin has also been very good for years this.
TanakabZX

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 11:14:26 AM

The hottest altcoins on my list aren't showing any sign yet while other altcoins are already adding Good value to price but i am very sure that the coins im holding is no nonsense coin, Apollo, veil project, magic, harmony, tron, etc

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 12:08:44 PM

The hottest altcoins on my list aren't showing any sign yet while other altcoins are already adding Good value to price but i am very sure that the coins im holding is no nonsense coin, Apollo, veil project, magic, harmony, tron, etc
if you think that the altcoins your holding are gems then you should have faith on them , patience is key to success. Me im holding coins from bounty campaigns , not sure if they will be listed in the future but i have faith on them.

kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 02:40:52 PM

i dont think ethereum is one of the hottest coin this 2020, the only reason why ethereum pump a little is because bitcoin goes up, unlike the other altcoins even though the price  bitcoin goes down they can still manage to go up.
Ethereum has not been a good long term investment option in the last 2 years because the coin has been continuously depreciating making investors feel very depressed. I think it is better to look for an altcoin because there are many projects available to you right now. However, be careful as there are many fraudulent projects and you need to research before investing.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 03:01:11 PM

It looks like maybe there would be some sort of all together rise this year?

I know I am not the expert on this subject and I can understand that people may not really agree with this situation however I feel like the market looks prime to go back up again after years of bear run. This year after certain times there will be plenty of increases on ALL of them and that would be some sort of hype around altcoins yet again, hell maybe even the ICO world will come back because of it as well?

People are not idiots, they know that bitcoin can go up only so much, after bitcoin reaches the maximum it could reach and looks like it can't go up too much higher that would result people would instead try to find other coins that they would make that much profit.
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 09:41:13 PM

I am wearing the signature of tachyon project. And I think I chose great project to promote in the forum. Tachyonwill provide safer, faster internet of new era and obviously decentralized.
Already listed in bithumb and going really good. Not sure but heard that binance will add ipx into their exchange
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2020, 11:58:10 PM

What do you think the hottest alts will be this year?
Very interested in getting strong opinions on this.  
The scope is too broad because there are no specific categories and ratings. This discussion will be more focused if the OP provides a clear category, for example, the most popular ICO, altcoin which has the highest increase, etc.
Alright I will create a category here based on the new altcoin whose popularity is often discussed on Twitter, I take an analysis from https://t.me/ico_analytic

with quantitative data like this can provide a more accurate analysis than just based on estimates, of course, this hottest category varies depending on which subject you want. This could be a good signal for price increases this year, moreover some of them also have a pretty good price development.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 05:15:56 AM

Apollo? maybe its hottest due to its hype but this coin is considered as scam already might leave out of this shitty coins. Veil project is indeed choking now the price is very cheap. The only one I like is tron on what you mentioned. Their project seems to expand with a lots of series and more partnership. Tron might not seems to be dependable but when it comes to dApp I think it can win over eth platform in the future.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 01, 2020, 05:19:53 AM

I am wearing the signature of tachyon project. And I think I chose great project to promote in the forum. Tachyonwill provide safer, faster internet of new era and obviously decentralized.
Already listed in bithumb and going really good. Not sure but heard that binance will add ipx into their exchange

Really it is going to be good if the Binance manages to add the ipx because already the coin is listed in one of the good exchange, even i have gone their website and their telegram channel which seems to be very interesting and there is some huge community supporting this project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: