Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:27:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [2014-03-19] Russia wiping out bitcoin  (Read 2620 times)
ewittt

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 11:07:58 AM

A good supporter really goes the distance and collect all those bitcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hjbuell

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Writer $0.10/word +

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 11:43:04 AM

Why are people surprised that Russia is tyrannical about economic freedom? When have they done anything different since the czar? It's not like the oligarchs are into sharing.

I think it's very unfair to paint the people of russia as bad because they happen to be run by corrupt oligarchs who also control the media they see. If you watch Russian TV you would think the west is demonically plotting against the russian people. It's somewhat sad that they seem to have gone back to the days of believing what they are told by the state, just like China, North Korea, Iran etc...

We too believe what the State tells us, but it's easier to swallow because we've all got smartphones, power, and just turn a knob when we want clean drinkable water.

Being different is all it takes to make a difference. H. J. Buell
Writer from $0.10 per word. https://hjbuell.com
Tirapon

Activity: 898
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:13:53 PM

Why are people surprised that Russia is tyrannical about economic freedom? When have they done anything different since the czar? It's not like the oligarchs are into sharing.

I think it's very unfair to paint the people of russia as bad because they happen to be run by corrupt oligarchs who also control the media they see. If you watch Russian TV you would think the west is demonically plotting against the russian people. It's somewhat sad that they seem to have gone back to the days of believing what they are told by the state, just like China, North Korea, Iran etc...

We too believe what the State tells us, but it's easier to swallow because we've all got smartphones, power, and just turn a knob when we want clean drinkable water.

Wouldn't it be nice if everyone had access to these things? Just as long as we still retain our freedom that is. Would anyone disagree with this sentiment, and if so why?
howardb

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:23:55 PM

Do 'We'? I certainly do not, I question pretty much everything I see/hear/read these days, and that's whilst living in one of the worlds more democratic countries!

I think it behoves us all to fight for proper democracy by challenging everything, even when you think you live in a truly democratic nation.
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:44:38 PM

Do 'We'? I certainly do not, I question pretty much everything I see/hear/read these days, and that's whilst living in one of the worlds more democratic countries!

I think it behoves us all to fight for proper democracy by challenging everything, even when you think you live in a truly democratic nation.

That's the problem in Russia -I have two friends there and accroding to their words most of the society truely believe mass media.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
FeedbackLoop

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:33:46 AM

That's the problem in Russia -I have two friends there and accroding to their words most of the society truely believe mass media.

hum... where in the World is that not true? Not trying to make a point just really wondering.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:13:27 PM

I do not blame the Russian people. They are just the same as people everywhere. I just find it interesting to see everybody forget their history. Suddenly China is a favored capitalist trading partner and Russia is just another European power. Why do we think that? In reality China cheats at every turn and Russia is practically a criminal empire.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
yelloyello

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:29:34 PM

Europe supports the deposition of a democratically elected president in Oekrain.
Europe supports a coup from a legal government by promising money to insurgents.
(by Hans van Balen and Guy Verhofstadt, two morons from our puppet president Herman Van Rompuy)

Europe ignores the referendum in Oekrain, just as they have done in 2005 with the "Verdrag van Lissabon" to give up our Dutch sovereignty and our Dutch constitution. (managed by Wouter Bos, from the political party PvDA.)
Europe totally ignores the voice of their own citizens. Europe is not democratic, it is a dictatorship.
So don't blame the citizens. Also don't blame the Russian citizens. We can't help untill the system collapse.

And America, they have nothing to do what happens in our backgarden. We do not want a second cold war. So they better shut their mouth. Since WW2 America has bombed 33 countries, resulting in 15 million dead people and millions hurt, so their solutions we do not prefer...
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:32:52 PM

They'll lose this cold war too if they try to take everyone on alone again..  Morons.
teukon
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:06:25 PM

I challenge democracy.
howardb

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:23:41 PM

They'll lose this cold war too if they try to take everyone on alone again..  Morons.

Well they have at least sealed their fate, the west will pull away economically from them and pressure other countries to do the same. It may take twenty or thirty years, but when (EU)kranian's are driving their BMW's to visit their relatives in Russian Crimea, they will laugh at what skilled motor mechanics they have all become to keep their 30 year old Skoda's running!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: