Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:53:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need paypal transfer Money  (Read 89 times)
nestpower (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 10:26:35 AM

hello,

how can i buy paypal transfer money service ?

please give me website ( onion ) or internet , or id .... for this service ?

- or WU transfer !
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 11:39:44 AM

What exactly do you want to buy? Just to mind you that PayPal transfers can be reversed and with your rank, it is unlikely that you will find someone with what you're looking for here with that payment method.
nestpower (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 12:38:57 PM

paypal account with balance
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 06:32:52 PM

^ You can use this forum if you want to sell/buy crypto using this payment processor PayPal here,Currency exchange. Probably you will be safe here if you have traded those reputed accounts or probably using escrow service for better and both safe. But if someone contacted you be careful, Paypal payment can be reversible with your bank (as what said reply above) unlike crypto payment once it is confirmed the transaction is irreversible. Think before you act and this is for your own risk.
Soldierswitlittlefaith

Activity: 239
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2020, 10:33:50 AM

^ You can use this forum if you want to sell/buy crypto using this payment processor PayPal here,Currency exchange. Probably you will be safe here if you have traded those reputed accounts or probably using escrow service for better and both safe. But if someone contacted you be careful, Paypal payment can be reversible with your bank (as what said reply above) unlike crypto payment once it is confirmed the transaction is irreversible. Think before you act and this is for your own risk.

@DoublerHunter, i guess you guyz did not understand what he or she is actually meant by requesting for this service.

let me explain, there are some website(s) on the internet that offer WU/paypal transfer service. ideally the exchanger normally sent out most of the fund from hacked account but, in order to cash it out, they resell this fund to their client's at a much lower rate compare to the available balance.

@nestpower, i'm sorry you are in the wrong place, we only trade crypto-currency & exchange other form of virtual currency here.

Thanks
Soldierwitlittlefaith
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: