Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:11:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why High Ranked People promoting P2PB2B IEO Bounties?  (Read 441 times)
Tduty (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 02:27:15 PM

I was inactive for a while in BTT, but was very active in telegram and doing ambassador staffs. I was checking altcoins section's various threads and found huge negativity on P2PB2B exchange and it's all IEO!

P2PB2B exchange's IEO launchpad is enough to ruin a project, 98% of its IEO is dead, scammed bounty hunters and no payments at all. But still, some new projects are coming and choosing this shit exchange to sell their token!
That's mean those projects will be ruined, they don't care about investors, nor the community, history says it!

My question is, after so much truth against P2PB2B exchange, why you guys Full, SR, Hero members are promoting their IEO bounties? Why you are helping those scammers, thieves, without getting a penny?

Please leave your opinion/reasons!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 02:39:06 PM

You are scattered with loud accusations, but at the same time you have not brought any evidence, either one way or the other.
I have heard a lot of dubious about this exchange, but no one will listen to you without bringing strong evidence.
The same goes for accusations towards high-ranking forum participants. Argument your position as it should, otherwise it is idle talk.
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2020, 03:04:46 PM

p2pb2b is too easy to accept projects on their ieo without considering anything as cause and effect.

if you discuss the link between IEO and the bounty, and explain some projects as evidence, you can discuss it together here, but the problem is that each campaign is not transparent about where they will do ico / ieo from the start, and always with the excuse of waiting until the campaign was finished, so the participants also knew nothing and only focused on project analysis

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 03:08:28 PM

wasn't it the bounty of p2pb2b has already cancelled due to the so many negative trusts that already tagged to the official p2pb2b account? i don't even see someone who is still wearing the signature of p2pb2b.
It's owned by the scammer that also runs another scam exchange site called coinsbit.
When someone who promotes this scam exchange will be tagged by DT members as soon as possible consider so many problems and this is a scam exchange site.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 03:18:13 PM

P2Pb2b exchange were caught having fake team members, they presumed scam as they may really be. You can read the whole thread because its all there. If anyone promoted it paid or not, its their option. Scams are not regulated in the forum which is why its still best for someone to search first before sending BTC to an exchange. 

Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 565

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2020, 03:24:20 PM

Many projects have failed because the IEO is in p2pb2b, new projects always don't think long and just make decisions as if they will succeed in the future with IEO on p2pb2b.
Even I no longer believe in the p2pb2b exchange because of the many manipulations of prices and bots that are always used in trading, I will not promote projects supported by p2pb2b.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 03:25:22 PM

many people take part in these projects because now the market for bounty campaigns is so small that they participate in all the campaigns that appear. if I see a project which said that they will conduct IEO on such exchanges, then I staying away from it. I understand that my work will be done for 2-3 dollars and also do not understand why people spend their time on it

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 03:30:34 PM

This is from the category - expectation, reality. Many participants simply did not know that the projects would turn out to be a failure and there was nothing to worry about. But now we know what kind of animal it is and how to communicate with it.
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 03:42:41 PM

Ranked doesn't have anything to do with how smart one can be, it's just same thing as trying to differentiate Age with smartness when age is just a number, secondly most of them high ranked accounts are sold to new users that know nothing about crypto bounties

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2020, 03:48:31 PM

I was inactive for a while in BTT, but was very active in telegram and doing ambassador staffs. I was checking altcoins section's various threads and found huge negativity on P2PB2B exchange and it's all IEO!

P2PB2B exchange's IEO launchpad is enough to ruin a project, 98% of its IEO is dead, scammed bounty hunters and no payments at all. But still, some new projects are coming and choosing this shit exchange to sell their token!
That's mean those projects will be ruined, they don't care about investors, nor the community, history says it!

My question is, after so much truth against P2PB2B exchange, why you guys Full, SR, Hero members are promoting their IEO bounties? Why you are helping those scammers, thieves, without getting a penny?

damn, i have been really leary about these new exchanges, and now people see why Sad
that sux to hear, but all you can do is let people know man, im sure people were promoting it just cause they didnt know (or dont care)
A thread like this goes a long way tho, i know ill be making sure to let people know to stay away from them now!
tbh tho, it was obvious these IEOS were 95% ALL scams, no?  the vets here warned people over a year ago of that....
but like Satoshi said "if you dont believe me or dont understand...."

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Tduty (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 03:50:00 PM

You are scattered with loud accusations, but at the same time, you have not brought any evidence, either one way or the other.
I have heard a lot of dubious about this exchange, but no one will listen to you without bringing strong evidence.
The same goes for accusations towards high-ranking forum participants. Argument your position as it should, otherwise it is idle talk.

I don't think I need to show evidence here, if you look carefully at the bounty section, you will see many new project's IEO is running on P2PB2B IEO launchpad! And many high ranked people are doing those bounty's signature! I don't know have they researched well about the project which they are promoting! I researched and it seems their project is not good to promote!

Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 03:51:30 PM

damn, i have been really leary about these new exchanges, and now people see why Sad
that sux to hear, but all you can do is let people know man, im sure people were promoting it just cause they didnt know (or dont care)
A thread like this goes a long way tho, i know ill be making sure to let people know to stay away from them now!
tbh tho, it was obvious these IEOS were 95% ALL scams, no?  the vets here warned people over a year ago of that....
but like Satoshi said "if you dont believe me or dont understand...."
The problem is new project team don't want to listen, I've warned several projects that want to list on P2PB2B or idax months ago but they never listened, it would have been a different story if they listen to us, we want the best results that's why we raise voices

Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 03:56:14 PM

maybe because most projects currently use a lot of IEO services in the p2pb2p market and of course it's easy and cheap compared to other market exchanges that have to complete very strict requirements. So, don't be surprised if you see lots of people promoting or discussing p2pb2p everywhere, I'm sure they already know that the bounty and the project they are promoting will end up being scams but somehow people are still promoting IEO projects related to p2pb2p.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
btcdie

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 03:56:44 PM

P2PB2B has a bad reputation for now and the easiest way to register a project to run IEO, is also affordable. That is why the project is interested in this exchange, and it is unfortunate that it should be necessary to consider the list problems in this exchange. The fact that a good project must choose an exchange that has a good reputation too, however the conditions are certain. Many accusations about P2PB2B and IEO projects existed at the exchange. Sometimes bounty hunters don't think that far, the task of bounty hunters is to dump after the list. I remember my friend saying "while I can still get results, of course I do not have a problem", a bounty hunter fact.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 03:58:49 PM

This reminds me of the past days when i was still very new on here, i used to follow high ranking member before promoting any bounties and many of them have been wrong, it means not all high ranking member knows how to choose good bounties, do not rely on them
Spider A4

Activity: 657
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 04:20:17 PM

You find out some good points the time has come to avoid such shit exchanges. First of all i think which projects will decide to launch IEO with P2PB2B than definitely they will be disaster. Because that happened in many promising projects. A lot of negative review regarding this exchange. Still i have not seen any IEO is success in these exchange. I wonder this high rank exchange in CMC it's possible for manipulation.
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 04:37:29 PM

People have their own interest and preference. There are several issues with P2PB2B and even more for yobit but people are advertising them, mostly for the monetarily benefit.
Though both of these exchange has unsolved issues, they are not outright scam. Many people are using them daily without any issues. And crypto is a free market and the trader/investor should take the responsibility for any loss for sending the coins to wrong place. Anything and everything you see here could be a scam.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 04:51:48 PM

To be honest, most of the exchanges in this market are alleged to be scams. So you can't find a perfect exchange for everyone here, and for IEO in P2PB2B I don't have any idea because I have never been interested in IEO. Today bounty is very difficult because there are so few successful projects, and if any IEO project at any exchange does bounty then I believe it will attract a lot of participants, even if IEO fails

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2020, 05:10:45 PM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (2)

Maybe one of these bounty hunter's reasons is precisely:

- They didn't know anything beforehand about this exchange.
- Some projects might reveal IEO partners after the bounty runs (even when it's almost complete). Previously, they(the project party) announced several IEO partners as options and in the negotiation process.
- They don't care or they trust the rating site more, or they have their own analysis of this exchange.
- There have been other exchanges besides p2pb2b who will be the sales partners of the projects they are taking part in, so basically they have good hopes besides this exchange.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
Tduty (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 05:38:49 PM

maybe because most projects currently use a lot of IEO services in the p2pb2p market and of course it's easy and cheap compared to other market exchanges that have to complete very strict requirements. So, don't be surprised if you see lots of people promoting or discussing p2pb2p everywhere, I'm sure they already know that the bounty and the project they are promoting will end up being scams but somehow people are still promoting IEO projects related to p2pb2p.

So, they are indirectly promoting a scam or shit project! I haven't seen any project that ran on P2PB2B IEO launchpad and doing good, rather every project who ran IEO on P2PB2B like Freelanx, MinedBlock, Esax, Emjack and so on are likely dead now, and they are not paying its bounty hunters! So, literally promoting P2PB2B's IEO means promoting a scam or shit! Many SR, HERO ranked people are doing when it's known that they won't get payment!

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: