Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:57:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [GUIDE] How to use Forkdelta or Etherdelta  (Read 225 times)
BITCOIN4X (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 03:56:47 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2020, 01:49:36 PM by BITCOIN4X
Merited by Symmetrick (2), Rengga Jati (1)

This thread was previously a thread guide on how to use the forkdelta complete with the steps. However, because the content and tutorials published were not my own work, I decided to delete them.

I dont think that all users understand how to use forkdelta exchange, so I found the steps quite easy to use for beginners. You can follow the steps using the forkdelta exchange and implement it as created here.

[GUIDE]How to use Forkdelta or Etherdelta.

Note: If you do not really understand how to use it, then you are also permitted to ask the steps here.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 11:45:47 PM
Merited by Husna QA (1), BITCOIN4X (1)

Source
All contents and contents of this thread are not the result of my thoughts and ideas but I am trying to share this guide because of the benefits contained in this article. About the original author, you can visit the link from the source that I have included below.
All contents are copied/pasted from the original source without too much modifications. You made a hard work designing it and i really appreciated what you have done for almost many hours. Although, i honestly prefer not to paste copied contents from outside the forum when you can just put the link to original with some of your own words or better to describe your own experience with the two mentioned platforms .
By adding the link of original source to your thread, you admit that your topic is not plagiarised. But this is not enough imo. You should ask for the permission from original author as he may be sold that content to the publisher so it won't be accurate to publish it otherwise, or may be he doesn't want to use btt forum for unknown reasons {who knows}. Also it won't work if others follow your method and start designing articles from outside the forum and publish it here without any important need to do so. Copy/past + mention the original source is used by partially quoting a content for a good reason when developing your own post .

Again, i enjoy reading this guide in the new style you made and hope it gives help to users, but i also hope you understand the point i have tried to explain. I also suggest to move this topic to services discussion in altcoin board .
BITCOIN4X (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 03:31:02 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2020, 01:42:31 PM by BITCOIN4X

~snip
Thank you for your advice, man. I really understand and appreciate your advice. Although I have spent at least 3 more hours to make this thread more interesting, but it seems that it is not enough and will bring bad effects to the forum and other users.

The temporary thread is locked to improve content and discussion based on my own experience and I will also consider moving it to another board.
Now thread is open.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████