Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:54:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need loan 1 BCH  (Read 364 times)
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 810

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2020, 02:35:34 AM

I am very unfamiliar with this site and also to you as well, in crypto there is no records of who is holding what, if i am to give you loan i have nothing that will indicate that you will payback my loan, it kind of harsh but you cannot trust anyone these days, and i also heard that you have asked loan previously without collateral, and this is not fair.
Can anybody resume how much stupidity fit in someone (newbie) willing to get a loan without a valid collateral! especially in a public community. By checking the lending board, there is a lot of newbie requests like this (this one is the funniest) and they all red tagged. And as they are noobs, they don't even check previous history in old threads.
Even OP is willing to promote his website to get victims to steal their funds, why to use an old tagged (for the same reason) profile !?
I really can't understand how can someone get stupid while pretending to be a scammer. Did anybody had mistaken in the past by giving a loan to a newbie ?

Some other users are desperate to get a quick money that's why we can see so many of newbie account created just to try to scam the lenders here and I think no one of them got successful so far since as we see they are been tagged quickly by the reputable members here. But also I think some of those newbie account created for attempting loan scam have a higher ranking account here lurking and just attack using their newbie created account if there's a opportunity for them to strike, But this is just my theory only  Grin.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: