Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:03:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fun Facts About Void Token: Tron First Deflationary Token  (Read 212 times)
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 05:00:38 AM

Interesting but can compete with other projects if the only mention of the project deflationary based on the first token in Tron, whether applied in real life for the project or just a word order on the roadmap only. Is it useful for technical problems in the real world, whether it is just like any other token project that is just as similar only but there is no way and succeeding in the real world and ending to death? But his release Dapp I expect a lot of them. Good luck

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 05:23:21 AM

Seems interesting but the main question is how can it be useful to the crypto community? I mean what Void token's main purpose? What it makes special so we (investors) will not regret and will not waste investing to Void token? Anyway, i did some research about Void,  it's kinda confusing that it is the deflationary curren on Tron network. If this projecf could have a significant role, well I do hope it turn out good.
Furryball

Activity: 490
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 06:19:34 AM

Deflationary tokens are total waste of time, they are just pump and dump coins with no real use cases, if i have to join them it will only be for the short term profit, it's not good for long term, most new deflation tokens of 2019 are now suffering with no trading volume on exchange

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 06:46:48 AM

I did few research on this void token but i am pretty disappointed, the max supply is so low that it's all spread out and yet the token value is at 0.003 and the market cap is 2,776$, with this result it shows that their is no demand for this token

kinggta10 (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 08:15:10 AM

I did few research on this void token but i am pretty disappointed, the max supply is so low that it's all spread out and yet the token value is at 0.003 and the market cap is 2,776$, with this result it shows that their is no demand for this token

Nooooo you made a mistake , that is ethereum Void token, this is Tron... Just search Tron Void Token
kinggta10 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 08:22:32 AM

Market cap on just one of our exchange is over $200,000 and we have 2.. Link to our market cap
https://playroyal.com/exchange/info/VOID

Next time just search for Tron void token, when you want to research
kinggta10 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 08:26:55 AM

Deflationary tokens are total waste of time, they are just pump and dump coins with no real use cases, if i have to join them it will only be for the short term profit, it's not good for long term, most new deflation tokens of 2019 are now suffering with no trading volume on exchange
lol we are trading volume and we are way over 6 months. this is our first exchange with over 200000 dollars market cap https://playroyal.com/exchange/info/VOID

This is our dex link: https://voiddefi.io/dex

Just research about Tron VoidToken either on youtube or google, you will be amazed
kinggta10 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 08:31:50 AM

Seems interesting but the main question is how can it be useful to the crypto community? I mean what Void token's main purpose? What it makes special so we (investors) will not regret and will not waste investing to Void token? Anyway, i did some research about Void,  it's kinda confusing that it is the deflationary curren on Tron network. If this projecf could have a significant role, well I do hope it turn out good.
Voids Dapps will focus mostly on the financial aspect, the second dapp will be released before the 10th of February believe me you will be amazed.  Our market cap is beyond 200,000 dollars on only one exchange and we are just starting. The new owner is more than active.
It's going to work hand in hand we Frag and other tokens.
Liv3Lov3Di3

Activity: 6
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 09:08:29 AM
Merited by kinggta10 (1)

First of all, don't just call Void a 'fake' project because it's real, has a real community,  and has real money flowing through it. Should he treated with better respect than that. I'm the CEO and anyone with real questions or concerns about the project can direct them towards me, please.  And as for the Deflationary aspect, let's just try to stop wearing it out so what if it is or isn't, dont say it's useless BECAUSE is a deflationary cause all tokens need usecase or they are garbage coins. Were not saying void is KING because its deflationary.  Were saying that development is in, dedication is in, and the platform will have usecase applied to it, financial to be exact. It will unite all dapps in the tron ecosystem instead of promoting childish rivalry and competition with dapps in a low volume market we will complement other platforms and grow the ecosystem with to die for services. So dont count VOIDDEFI.IO out yet!
Liv3Lov3Di3

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 09:18:19 AM

All a 'use case' is, is a good idea that creates cash flow. this has nothing to do with whether or not it's a deflationary. Yes, it was overhyped but it's a good idea. Not something we need to stress on. But we have a great dapp coming out and will contribute to the entire tron ecosystem. So just hang around crypto long enough,  you'll be hearing from us again
Liv3Lov3Di3

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 09:28:50 AM

I honestly don't know about this token.
when reading these words Void is back alive I wondered if this token was good and whether it shit token. But I am more inclined this is a shit token because if it's a good token why there must be no words alive. It seems like the developer just wants to make it live again for a profit.

What do you think people do that start business give money away for free? XD
brightemo

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 09:29:20 AM

Wtf thats is boss gaming?
This is too evident promoting post
Liv3Lov3Di3

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 09:41:47 AM

Wtf thats is boss gaming?
This is too evident promoting post

I dont understand? BossGaming is my platform I am launching,  we also acquired void,  which we plan to use for financial tools and dapps stead of gaming obviously they should he built in a way they are complimentary to each other. My goals are bigger than just making money playing a game. Bigger than a sucessful dapp. But to make the ecosystem stronger and a better place for people to thrive.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 09:51:40 AM

why disapointed when they say that low supply means more price hike  ? the token was new so the value is normally started small but give this token some time and see the difference  .

it was based on the tron network which was not bad at all because tron itself are now slowly gaining momentum too  . mainly people  are seeing potential with tron  , that why i think anything related to tron such as tokens can also have a good impact   .
kinggta10 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 10:03:07 AM

why disapointed when they say that low supply means more price hike  ? the token was new so the value is normally started small but give this token some time and see the difference  .

it was based on the tron network which was not bad at all because tron itself are now slowly gaining momentum too  . mainly people  are seeing potential with tron  , that why i think anything related to tron such as tokens can also have a good impact   .

He made mistake while searching . we have two Void Tokens , one is Ethereum based while our own is tron based. Our market cap on just one of our exchange is over $200,000. You can confirm here sire

https://playroyal.com/exchange/info/VOID
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 11:45:08 AM

I am a member of several telegram channels where in recent months this coin and its prospects have been very actively discussed. I have been looking closely and studying this project for a long time and it seems to me that after the first failure the community stopped believing in this coin, but it is also possible that the new team will be able to do good marketing and return VOID to the previous price values. so far I believe that buying this coin is very risky

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
kinggta10 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 12:23:24 PM

I am a member of several telegram channels where in recent months this coin and its prospects have been very actively discussed. I have been looking closely and studying this project for a long time and it seems to me that after the first failure the community stopped believing in this coin, but it is also possible that the new team will be able to do good marketing and return VOID to the previous price values. so far I believe that buying this coin is very risky
Wow really happy you monitored Void a bit. Its true the previous team let us down but the new team are working tirelessly . within a week of taking over they built a new website and dex for us.. Another dapp will be lauched before 10th of February.  Price back to its natural position. Some partnership are secured but can't be discussed at the moment .  but everything looks more exciting than previous months . I almost gave up myself but now I'm really happy and hopeful.. Market cap is now bouncing also.. Cheers
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 11:26:42 PM

And what benefits exactly can one reap from holding a deflationary coin?

Theoretically the price should appreciate in the long term but in reality if there isn't any demand for the coin, it barely matters whether or not the coin's supply is deflationary.

That's just the truth.

I could be wrong but it doesn't seem like Void has a lot of adoption at the moment nor does it seem likely that it'll somehow gain a lot of adopters in the future. To capitalize off deflation, you need this demand coming from new adopters.

Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 02:29:32 AM

The word alive was used because the former owner ran into financial difficulties, so the project got acquired by the owner of Boss gaming.. I won't try to convince you, just do your research either by reading white paper or searching Void Token or Boss Gaming VIP on YouTube
okay makes sense. But I will only see its development for now whether it can run well or just a word. good luck.

What do you think people do that start business give money away for free? XD
Of course, to get a big money back. Yes, that's been a long time ago. Make a community first, make a good price, then sell slowly.

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

█████████████████████████████
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████████████████████████
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
Liv3Lov3Di3

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 02:44:14 PM

And what benefits exactly can one reap from holding a deflationary coin?

Theoretically the price should appreciate in the long term but in reality if there isn't any demand for the coin, it barely matters whether or not the coin's supply is deflationary.

That's just the truth.

I could be wrong but it doesn't seem like Void has a lot of adoption at the moment nor does it seem likely that it'll somehow gain a lot of adopters in the future. To capitalize off deflation, you need this demand coming from new adopters.

This is true with any crypto, any stock, any trade on earth, if it is trading goods, traditional stock market, the idea is to offload product for a better deal that what you gave for it. Being deflationary doesn't give it a new set of rules or make it any different. It is only a characteristic of the coin. The deflationary aspect wont really be much effect until most of the supply has been burned. People must understand the beauty of deflationaries will be when we no longer are able to use whole numbers but fractions this is where the 18 decimals will really start to show the capabilities. 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: