Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:47:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚀 SKYBIT - Myanmar's leading blockchain services platform 🚀  (Read 3043 times)
kirkfeljobsran

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 04:00:12 PM

All users of your platform must confirm KYC?

I think that this should be a prerequisite if users want to withdraw money to a bank card

It is quite convenient. Sell goods worldwide and receive payment in local currency. However, what happens if the price of bitcoin goes up dramatically?

Should sellers pay taxes on profits from goods sold on SKYBIT?

If the Myanmar government levies a tax on this activity, then you must pay income tax

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DinhPhucThinh115

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 04:13:59 PM

It seems to me bitcoin is not the most convenient way to pay for goods. I use Ethereum or Stellar more often. Will you be adding these cryptocurrencies?
btcmom

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 04:26:57 PM

Will the price of goods on the SKYBIT platform be presented in bitcoin?

The price of skybit is indicated in MMK and dollars, but payment is made in bitcoin
https://skybit.asia/ap/myanmarantiquessmall

I hope that in the future you will add other popular cryptocurrencies, as transaction confirmation sometimes takes too much time
dealteacarec

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 04:40:35 PM

You are creating an international trading platform with payment in Bitcoin. I think this is a good chance for Myanmar residents to enter the global market.
BAlex73

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 04:52:32 PM

Will there be any limits on the exchange of BTC in Myanmar Kyat?
SKYBIT.ASIA (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 08:21:11 PM

Will there be fundraising for your needy Myanmar residents on your platform?

There would be fundraising on our platform for verified aid organisations in Myanmar who work on helping the local people who need the most help.

Do you have a working prototype where I can see how your platform platform looks for sellers?

Yes, the working prototype is on our website: https://skybit.asia

Are these gems available for purchase or is this an example page?
https://skybit.asia/ap/myanmargems

These are examples
vikushka97

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 11:11:19 AM

Will holders of your tokens receive dividends?
FutureCrypto20

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 11:23:46 AM

Will there be fundraising for your needy Myanmar residents on your platform?

There would be fundraising on our platform for verified aid organisations in Myanmar who work on helping the local people who need the most help.

Do you have a working prototype where I can see how your platform platform looks for sellers?

Yes, the working prototype is on our website: https://skybit.asia

Are these gems available for purchase or is this an example page?
https://skybit.asia/ap/myanmargems

These are examples

Will you charge a commission on charitable contributions?
qbernier

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 11:37:41 AM

I think this will be known after signing a partnership with banks from Myanmar
quantoropebb

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 11:56:06 AM

It seems to me bitcoin is not the most convenient way to pay for goods. I use Ethereum or Stellar more often. Will you be adding these cryptocurrencies?

I think the SKYBIT team is listening to the community. Other coins will allow you to make a purchase almost instantly
Poli_Sha

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 12:09:46 PM

The price of skybit is indicated in MMK and dollars, but payment is made in bitcoin

I hope that in the future you will add other popular cryptocurrencies, as transaction confirmation sometimes takes too much time

I agree with you. Maybe you should add the ability to pay for goods in Ethereum, Tron or Stellar.
blinkyu

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 12:20:40 PM

Bitcoin has been and is the most popular cryptocurrency in the world. However, I also run into problems. Sometimes transaction processing speed takes too much time.
kirkfeljobsran

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 12:35:18 PM

You are creating an international trading platform with payment in Bitcoin. I think this is a good chance for Myanmar residents to enter the global market.

This is a unique opportunity for Myanmar residents.

Myanmar may have one of the most highly developed economies in the world if it enters the global market.
DinhPhucThinh115

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 12:46:09 PM

Now in your country there are platforms that allow you to trade in goods around the world?

Is eBay and Aliexpress blocked in your country?
BAlex73

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 01:01:47 PM

Now SKYBIT team is negotiating with banks from SKYBIT. After signing the cooperation agreements, it will be possible to understand what restrictions on turnover on the card users will have.
vikushka97

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 01:14:57 PM

Tell us about the benefits of investing in your project? What is the growth potential of the token price and the possibility of earning in your project?
SKYBIT.ASIA (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 12:01:15 AM

Does your platform have competitors? Has any company already tried to create a similar product?

We are creating a unique project

Your platform can significantly improve the economic performance of Myanmar. Do you have government support?

The Ministry of Commerce of Myanmar and the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) have been working together to formulate a national e-commerce strategy to improve economic growth, inclusive trade and job creation in Myanmar.  SKYBIT participated by explaining (and even quickly demonstrating) how their blockchain-based payment solution provides a simple and modern way for Myanmar businesses and people to receive international payments.  Other attendees included local bank chiefs, mobile money service providers and e-commerce players.
FutureCrypto20

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 09:48:14 AM

Does your platform have competitors? Has any company already tried to create a similar product?

Your platform can significantly improve the economic performance of Myanmar. Do you have government support?

The Ministry of Commerce of Myanmar and the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) have been working together to formulate a national e-commerce strategy to improve economic growth, inclusive trade and job creation in Myanmar.  SKYBIT participated by explaining (and even quickly demonstrating) how their blockchain-based payment solution provides a simple and modern way for Myanmar businesses and people to receive international payments.  Other attendees included local bank chiefs, mobile money service providers and e-commerce players.

How has the Myanmar Ministry of Commerce reacted to your team’s report?
Poli_Sha

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 10:00:30 AM

Are you creating a security token?
Will investors receive annual dividends?
qbernier

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 10:15:21 AM

It is good that your team plans to work closely with the Myanmar government. This will facilitate the rapid development of your project.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: