Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:22:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚀 SKYBIT - Myanmar's leading blockchain services platform 🚀  (Read 3043 times)
ScorpionsEdward

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 01:17:28 PM

What are the key features of your platform from Aliexpress, Amazon, etc.?

Do you mean the differences?

SKYBIT will accept cryptocurrency and instantly convert it to fiat, where the seller lives
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saapohosi

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 01:32:07 PM

Are you planning to introduce a seller feedback system on the SKYBIT platform?

I think that such an opportunity will be realized on the SKYBIT platform, because the buyer should get all the information about the purchased product

I think that it’s enough for the seller to indicate his contact details and the buyer will be able to contact and clarify all the details of the purchase
descdyralo

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 01:46:19 PM

How has the Myanmar Ministry of Commerce reacted to your team’s report?

We are allowed to operate based on current laws.

Where can I learn more about the tokenomics of the SKYBIT project?

You can find our Tokenomics in the White Paper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZW_SINFg-oT06DBrTTiwAOu0V4IyGetm/view

Myanmar is like a quiet country for me when it comes to crypto business. If SkyBit will be successful, this will be like a stepping point for more blockchain projects to be introduced in their country. I don't know about their regulations when it comes to crypto. Do they have loose regulations with crypto business or is it easy to put up a crypto-related business in that country? Do you have merchants that are already accepting at least bitcoin as payment method?

There is no explicit legal framework for cryptocurrencies in Myanmar, so the default view is that they are digital assets, which are not illegal.

how did the Myanmar Ministry of Commerce react to your speech at the last conference? Are they planning a collaboration with your project?

Will the exchange of cryptocurrencies be made through the API on the exchange partner?

We plan to cooperate with multiple exchanges

Will it be possible to buy and sell cryptocurrency on SKYBIT? This is great news for Myanmar residents.

Yes, we will cooperate with different exchanges and will also add other cryptocurrencies to our platform

Which Myanmar companies support the idea of the SKYBIT platform?

We will announce this info later. Stay tuned!

Myanmar already has officially registered blockchain companies and cryptocurrency companies?

Yes, for example Everex. You can find this information on the Internet.

Do not you think that attracting public investment will make your project dependent on the government?

We have one aim — to help Myanmar to build a modern financial bridge between this country and the whole world 🌎

Why did you decide to abandon traditional payment systems in favor of cryptocurrencies?

We solve a long-standing problem in Myanmar – difficulty for money to go in or out via the traditional international banking system.

Our solution is to use cryptocurrency. Our payment processor allows businesses in Myanmar to easily receive payments from international customers who pay in cryptocurrency. Moreover, our platform also allows donations to easily be sent to aid organisations in Myanmar.

Will all sellers on your platform need to confirm KYC before selling their products?

a. confirm your email address
b. complete your user profile at SKYBIT.ASIA/userProfileEdit including writing your Telegram username so that we can check in t.me/SKYBITASIA

If the seller does not want to convert bitcoin to fiat, can he withdraw bitcoin to his personal wallet?

Yes

Will there be a referral program for selling goods on your platform?

Where can I read more about the tokenomics of your project? Why can you use your tokens in the future?

You can find our Tokenomics in the White Paper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZW_SINFg-oT06DBrTTiwAOu0V4IyGetm/view

Why can not locals accept cryptocurrency and change it to local currency on cryptocurrency exchanges?

There is no explicit legal framework for cryptocurrencies in Myanmar, so the default view is that they are digital assets, which are not illegal.

Will SKYBIT charge a commission on every product sold?

Payment processing fee is 1% of amount quoted on invoice

Do you think your team will be able to create this product and create demand for their services?

Sure

I like that the government of Myanmar supports your project and relates crypto to digital currencies
saapohosi

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 01:58:00 PM

With which exchanges are you negotiating the conversion of bitcoin to Myanmar kyat?
ScorpionsEdward

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 02:10:41 PM

How has the Myanmar Ministry of Commerce reacted to your team’s report?

Where can I learn more about the tokenomics of the SKYBIT project?

Myanmar is like a quiet country for me when it comes to crypto business. If SkyBit will be successful, this will be like a stepping point for more blockchain projects to be introduced in their country. I don't know about their regulations when it comes to crypto. Do they have loose regulations with crypto business or is it easy to put up a crypto-related business in that country? Do you have merchants that are already accepting at least bitcoin as payment method?

how did the Myanmar Ministry of Commerce react to your speech at the last conference? Are they planning a collaboration with your project?

Will the exchange of cryptocurrencies be made through the API on the exchange partner?

We plan to cooperate with multiple exchanges

Will it be possible to buy and sell cryptocurrency on SKYBIT? This is great news for Myanmar residents.

Yes, we will cooperate with different exchanges and will also add other cryptocurrencies to our platform

Which Myanmar companies support the idea of the SKYBIT platform?

Myanmar already has officially registered blockchain companies and cryptocurrency companies?

Yes, for example Everex. You can find this information on the Internet.

Do not you think that attracting public investment will make your project dependent on the government?

We have one aim — to help Myanmar to build a modern financial bridge between this country and the whole world 🌎

Why did you decide to abandon traditional payment systems in favor of cryptocurrencies?

We solve a long-standing problem in Myanmar – difficulty for money to go in or out via the traditional international banking system.

Our solution is to use cryptocurrency. Our payment processor allows businesses in Myanmar to easily receive payments from international customers who pay in cryptocurrency. Moreover, our platform also allows donations to easily be sent to aid organisations in Myanmar.

Will all sellers on your platform need to confirm KYC before selling their products?

a. confirm your email address
b. complete your user profile at SKYBIT.ASIA/userProfileEdit including writing your Telegram username so that we can check in t.me/SKYBITASIA

If the seller does not want to convert bitcoin to fiat, can he withdraw bitcoin to his personal wallet?

Yes

Will there be a referral program for selling goods on your platform?

Where can I read more about the tokenomics of your project? Why can you use your tokens in the future?

Why can not locals accept cryptocurrency and change it to local currency on cryptocurrency exchanges?

Will SKYBIT charge a commission on every product sold?

Payment processing fee is 1% of amount quoted on invoice

Do you think your team will be able to create this product and create demand for their services?

Sure

However, residents of any country can sell goods, so you will help not only the inhabitants of Myanmar, but also other countries
dentbigullta

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 02:23:36 PM

This is great news. I am glad that you have considered adding other cryptocurrencies to pay for goods on your platform
Ataullah567

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 02:37:34 PM

When will the SKYBIT mobile application be launched, where will users be able to buy goods and track their transportation?
biebagopap

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 02:48:37 PM

What cryptocurrencies do you plan to add to pay for goods?

Maybe you should do a survey so that the community selects the most sought-after coins?
Ataullah567

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 03:01:26 PM

SKYBIT provides unique business services in Myanmar.

Businessmen get the opportunity to place their goods and sell them around the world.
dentbigullta

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 03:11:30 PM

Does your platform commission on the sale of one product amount to 1% of the value of the product?

These are very good conditions for sellers
ScorpionsEdward

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 03:23:21 PM

I think that the demand for SKYBIT services is already quite high in Myanmar.

Sellers have big problems selling goods abroad
saapohosi

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 03:38:30 PM

Are you planning to introduce a seller feedback system on the SKYBIT platform?

I think that such an opportunity will be realized on the SKYBIT platform, because the buyer should get all the information about the purchased product

I think that in the future the SKYBIT team will significantly change its platform in order to improve the usability of its platform
SKYBIT.ASIA (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 05:19:54 PM

In this case, you should cooperate not only with the banks of Myanmar, but also have partnerships with banks from offshore zones. Are you negotiating?

Yes, all the info about our negotiations and cooperations will be announced later

What are the key features of your platform from Aliexpress, Amazon, etc.?

We are a bridge between Myanmar and the whole world. We promote and sell services and goods from Myanmar to the world
descdyralo

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 11:07:33 AM

It's cool. Now everyone has an opportunity to expand his services to one more country. Moreover, local citizens can run their business there
saapohosi

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 11:19:30 AM

Do you know if they have an office in Myanmar? As far as I know their office is located in Singapore
ScorpionsEdward

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 11:39:29 AM

What tax do I have to pay using your platform? And are there any loyalty programs for long-term customers Wink
dentbigullta

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 11:52:29 AM

When do you plan to add different ways to top up your platform? For example, you can add more currencies, like USDT, XRP, LTC
zeufetzkrisit

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 12:06:03 PM

Do you provide discounts on goods for wholesale buyers?
www766

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 12:17:24 PM

Do you send donations to special funds? or do you personally help people of Myanmar with serious problems?
budilesdurch

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 12:32:23 PM

I am also interested in wholesale deliveries, like jewelry, and i am glad that i can help people of Myanmar.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: