Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:11:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚀 SKYBIT - Myanmar's leading blockchain services platform 🚀  (Read 3044 times)
kelvil1223

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 09:51:20 AM

You have been developing Skybit for a long time. You started in 2015, and already in 2020, is everything going according to plan?
As soon as the platform test is over, we will be notified immediately. Don't panic!
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mithightheli

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 10:04:40 AM

Why can one account be used just for one company on the trading platform? It's inconvenient
I hope they will fix this because people selling different products will not be able to do it without any problems
AndreMichael

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 10:18:44 AM

Thinking about integrating with various trading companies from Myanmar?
Cliff01

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 10:31:45 AM

Your Roadmap says that the site will start working fully at the end of 2019. Now February 2020, the trading platform is still being tested
I noticed that, too. I hope they have unforeseen circumstances that prevent them from finishing on time. But all of them can be solved
kelvil1223

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 10:44:22 AM

Do you promote your project on local television? This is very important
mithightheli

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 10:58:02 AM

This is great news. I am glad that you have considered adding other cryptocurrencies to pay for goods on your platform
What cryptocurrencies do you use? For example, I believe that ether is faster than bitcoin
I am waiting for the addition of XRP and BNB. I use them exclusively. They are perfect for Skybit transactions
AndreMichael

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 11:09:40 AM

Do I need any licenses to open such a platform?
Cliff01

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 11:20:47 AM

Do you think the people of Myanmar will use your platform? Now there are very few Internet users there
Their task is to notify people from Myanmar who have Internet access about Skybit
kelvil1223

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 11:31:33 AM

Do you plan to start providing people from Myanmar with Internet? Although it is not economically profitable
SKYBIT.ASIA (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 06:14:34 PM

Hello. In this post, we will tell you about the role of remittances in the global and national economies.

International money transfers bring significant benefits to developing countries in the social sphere. International personal money transfers are an important source of financing in the global economy. Visible remittance flows are superior in size to capital flows and represent a major source of funds for many developing countries (with high unemployment), whose citizens work in developed countries, sending home funds to support families.

Foreign currency receipts arriving in the country positively affect the current balance, as well as import opportunities. Transfers serve as an important means of covering the trade and payment deficit of the beneficiary countries. Thus, transfers affect the exchange rate of national currencies, the nature of production and import of goods for consumption. Moreover, the funds of labor migrants in their homeland are not a source of tax revenues to national budgets, since taxes are paid (if paid) in the host country. As families gain a foothold in the host country, cash flow settings change.

International remittances as a result of migration processes bring significant benefits to developing countries in the social sphere, including reduce poverty and inequality, improve access to health and education systems. For example, according to a UNESCO report, international remittances have a generally positive effect on education in low- and middle-income countries.

A long-standing problem in Myanmar is that it has been difficult for money to go in or out via the traditional international banking system. Such difficulty has isolated Myanmar’s people and businesses from the rest of the world, hindering progress and development in the country.

The solution of SKYBIT is to use cryptocurrency, which are digital assets that can act like money and flows freely on the internet regardless of country borders. Our main service is a cryptoasset exchange that allows traders from both Myanmar and around the world to convert between various cryptoassets as well as Myanmar Kyat. Cryptoassets can include cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, ether, and Facebook’s Libra. Cryptoassets can also include company tokens which can represent assets like company shares. Our payment processor allows businesses in Myanmar to easily receive payments from international customers who pay in cryptocurrency. The same platform can also allow donations from around the world to easily be received by aid organisations in Myanmar
SKYBIT.ASIA (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 09:16:07 PM

What dividends will be paid for storing tokens? Or do you not have a reward for this?

Holders will benefit from price increases of the token once liquidity increases from adoption

What problems exist in Myanmar besides economic and humanitarian ones?

You can find this in our WP: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZW_SINFg-oT06DBrTTiwAOu0V4IyGetm/view
fehu20

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 09:10:49 AM

We are waiting for good news from you about the testing of your platform with real tokens! It's high time!
we are waiting but there is no news. But at least the contest was announced on Skybit
kelvil1223

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 09:23:20 AM

Will your payment system apply to all trading operations in Myanmar?
fehu20

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 09:36:02 AM

It would be more convenient to top up Skybit with fiat currencies, as well as using of credit cards
Support you. I don't always have cryptocurrencies in my account but I do have fiat
kelvil1223

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 09:53:23 AM

Will it be possible to pay for purchases in Myanmar stores via your platform in the future?
fehu20

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 10:06:28 AM

How many employees are currently working at Skybit? And how much more do you plan to hire?
I think more than 50 people. As far as I know, this is written on the Skybit website
kelvil1223

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 10:22:07 AM

Hopes for the platform are high but when will there be a public beta test so that everyone can try it out?

Beta version is already launched

Will you help to develop the technology in Myanmar?

We have one aim — to help Myanmar to build a modern financial bridge between this country and the whole world 🌎

Do you think the people of Myanmar will use your platform? Now there are very few Internet users there

We will do our best to carry out our plans

Is it difficult to get a license for such a project in Myanmar? This is something new

We do not need a license, we are operating according to the laws

You have been developing Skybit for a long time. You started in 2015, and already in 2020, is everything going according to plan?

Yes, we will do our best to carry out our plans

Why did you choose the Myanmar market? After all, cryptocurrencies and blockchain are not developed well in the country...

There are a wide range of good produced in Myanmar, like textiles, petroleum products, refined copper, etc.. apart from industrially manufactured goods, SKYBIT will also open up the global market for small businesses as well as home industries. The problem is that Myanmar local businesses can't enter the global market, and we solve this problem.
What's about development deadlines? Is everything going on according to your plans? I would like to see some kinds of reports
mithightheli

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 10:35:34 AM

Myanmar residents can advertise their products for free on your platform?
Probably not. There will be too many requests and the site will be overloaded
The site will be adapted to numerous requests, so everything will be fine
kelvil1223

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 10:47:08 AM

Do I need any licenses to open such a platform?
Sure thing. You should make a licence for blockchain project and ofc Myanmar licence for trading
fehu20

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 10:58:23 AM

Do you plan to start providing people from Myanmar with Internet? Although it is not economically profitable
I think most people in Maynmar have inet, am I wrong?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: