Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:41:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Altcoin Price Be Good In 2020 ؟ Is it true?  (Read 1099 times)
bluebit25

Activity: 1652
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2020, 03:51:27 PM

Of course this year, altcoins will have a strong rally, it will depend on the growth of bitcoin. If bitcoin could break ATH this year, I believe we will have a huge growth like 2017. But I'm not sure the entire altcoin market will increase because there are so many altcoin is dead and scam right now. You can easily make mistakes if you hurry, so you need to research carefully before investing in altcoin. Or better yet, choose the top 10 altcoin in coinmarketcap to invest

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 03:57:58 PM

And once again at the next reception of altcoins after their next fall, someone creates a topic full of hope that here are the altcoins to return to their indicators of the end of 2017.
The naivety of some forum users is sometimes surprising. With the naked eye you can see that altcoins move in the wake of the rise in the price of bitcoin and nothing more.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 03:58:07 PM

You are referring to the bull market, altcoins price were incredibly rised at in Q1 of 2018! I don't think that will happen in the first half 2020, but I believe after the Bitcoin halving, if Bitcoin price goes for the bull run, then yes, altcoins will have a bull run too, all the good altcoins price will be increasing again! Right now the crypto market seems very positive, so, let's hope for the best!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 04:00:03 PM

Altcoins have a huge chance of rising this year, as bitcoin has been active in price hikes.
But not all altcoins will rise many will die, especially useless coins because they will be swallow by bitcoin price.
So let's choose potential coins only especially ethereum and other reputable altcoins.
This is what I think about altcoin a chance to grow this year. We are many who have hope on altcoin that price will be increase. That's why invest only on legitimate project and not on those not worthy and shit coin in the market.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 04:01:41 PM

Of course this year, altcoins will have a strong rally, it will depend on the growth of bitcoin. If bitcoin could break ATH this year, I believe we will have a huge growth like 2017. But I'm not sure the entire altcoin market will increase because there are so many altcoin is dead and scam right now. You can easily make mistakes if you hurry, so you need to research carefully before investing in altcoin. Or better yet, choose the top 10 altcoin in coinmarketcap to invest
yes, bitcoin is still a pioneer for other cryptoqurrency especially is the altcoin market. if the price of bitcoin can increase significantly it is likely to affect the altcoin market again but not for the whole altcoin. maybe only a few will experience an increase especially for the top altcoin in the market.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 04:15:56 PM

2020 will be the year of crypto not only altcoin but also bitcoin as well, because the year has started in good note and this is similar to last quarter of 2017 even though we didn't had any crazy bull run as of now but still the value has increased so I personally feel that this is the year of opportunity wherein we need to maximize our earnings with Cryptos.

nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 04:32:53 PM

I think that the price of altcoins increases only when bitcoin is in balance. if the price of bitcoin does not move up and down then we make money on altcoins, but if bitcoin moves up or down, then altcoins almost always feel very bad. Now Bitcoin has stopped at 8800, but soon it will start moving again, and so far I don’t understand which way

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 04:44:18 PM

If you see, the price of Altcoin went up very high in early 2018 and then the price of Altcoin fluctuated in 2019.
Now in 2020, people are expecting the price of Altcoin to go up. If the price of Altcoin goes too high then it will be very difficult to buy.
 Some people say that cryptocurrency is a digital currency, we cannot calculate its value because we cannot accurately estimate the value of cryptocurrency / Altcoin. We can say that when people give bad news about cryptocurrency, people get upset that they sell their currency.
I think investing in altcoins for a long term investment is not really a good idea at this year since most of the time, in my opinion, a lot of altcoins in the market is ending up to be end for several months most of the time there is also no trading transactions of volume of the altcoins. But still, a lot of popular altcoins in the market still have potential that you could hold for long term I think in this year if you hold XRP, ETH for long term investment I think this could easily be a profit for most of the people. Besides that, the other altcoins are junk in my opinion.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 04:58:29 PM

As we can see, the cryptocurrency market is doing well this past few days and the first two weeks of year 2020 is doing great for the fact that we are already witnessing an all of a sudden rise up on the prices of cryptocurrencies which have started of from Bitcoin which is up to this moment is still continuously rising up its price as hours, days and weeks are passing by. This show a positivity on the part of cryptocurrency after a long down fall. Since Bitcoin have already risen up with its price, certain Altcoins which basically based or depend their prices from Bitcoin have benefitted into the latest happening which those Altcoins have also risen up their price value. We are just getting this year started and the crypto market is just heating up and we still do have so much time to enjoy the year and for sure we can see that aside from Bitcoin, and Altcoins that depends on Bitcoin price, other existing Altcoins in the market will surely show positivity and will showcase a good price behavior all throughout this year 2020. If not within this month, we still do have a couple of months to have and we'll see what can happen into the Altcoin market for this year 2020. Let us just all hope for the best things to come and happen.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Bananington

Activity: 1428
Merit: 344

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 05:06:38 PM

I observed that some top altcoins are doing really great, today my ETC holding made me smile. I sold some ETH at 160$ and the next moment it's 170$, it shows there is hope for altcoins. I hope 2020 will be filled with good news since truly bad news can easily cause a market downtrend for crypto.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 05:21:28 PM

If you see, the price of Altcoin went up very high in early 2018 and then the price of Altcoin fluctuated in 2019.
Now in 2020, people are expecting the price of Altcoin to go up. If the price of Altcoin goes too high then it will be very difficult to buy.
 Some people say that cryptocurrency is a digital currency, we cannot calculate its value because we cannot accurately estimate the value of cryptocurrency / Altcoin. We can say that when people give bad news about cryptocurrency, people get upset that they sell their currency.
for now, that is true. but the next situation I do not know for next month and so on whether it will still be good or not, because the market is very difficult to guess especially when suddenly there is a bad news that comes to bring down the reputation of cryptocurrency. if you really want to buy an altcoin, then buy now if you feel that this year is a good year for altcoin. take the chance while you can.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
Cheatbtt

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 05:29:00 PM

Bad news about cryptoqurrency cannot be stopped and will probably continue. it is important for anyone to keep thinking optimistically and not to despair seeing market situations that have not fully improved. I personally think optimistically that the rising price of BTC can slowly affect other altcoin price increases as well.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 05:41:10 PM

Yes, everyone thinks the prices will be better this year and halving is likely to have the expected effect.  Its impact on prices is already appearing nowadays.  We can even see this as a start, wait for a much larger increase in prices in the coming months. Because halving will happen after 4 months and additional 30-40% increase is possible until this time.
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 05:49:55 PM

Is this expaction came from halvening? We can't say it just yet or much worst that 2020 maybe is not for crypto, we don't want it right? And yes it is really hard to buy crypto when the price goes high because it is not recommended, and not very wise in the first place. Buying crypto is not when you want to buy because you have to deal with right condition of the market for you to have a signal to buy.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 05:51:38 PM

I feel like altcoins in general will have a better year compared to previous years but we have been down so much in the recent years that I am not hoping for a recovery back to peak times.

Like for example if Ethereum goes to 400 dollars now, or even 600-700 that is not bad, everyone would be very happy about it and we will consider it a good bull year right? That could totally happen this year and I am hoping for it, however I doubt it will ever go over 1500 this year, at least not now, maybe if we have a huge skyrocketing increase in bitcoin, it could be altcoins turn to make a change as well. In the end we should focus on getting better from where we are and not where we could have been so I am guessing this year will be a "good" year for most of altcoins, at least that is what I hope for.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 05:56:43 PM

the potential for price increases might indeed be possible but no one knows when it could be the end of this year or it could be the middle of this year so all you have to prepare is mentally and confidently hold some altcoin that really has potential.
holding altcoin for a long time must require extraordinary patience, and must have understanding in cryptocurrency, if you buy altcoin like NPXS, BTT and DENT when 3-5 months ago, maybe you will cry, analyzing the project is very important
Another breakthrough might be to reach the ICO price and probably hit the ATH. It could be easy if the rally starts for any altcoin now couple with the rally that will come from bitcoin in later weeks. The interest will come from the awareness projects are making in the market with the delivery of milestone according to roadmap this year. Exchanges are capable do more as well with projects that have maintained a good liquidity even in the bear market. It is now obvious every part of the space was manipulated in the bear market.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 06:55:24 PM

in my opinion it could be because later btc will halving and if btc changes the trend to be, bullish trend when halving all alt will follow, go up
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 08:34:04 PM

if you look at the history of my messages, then you can see that I am skeptical about prognosis in the style of “2020 year of altcoins”, but if you look at the price movement of some tokens, it seems that the altcoin season has already begun

bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 08:47:30 PM

You can speculate the price to be when you learn to read charts. Price in the long run are to be seen in the monthly charts, this is where the candle sticks in the the charts are just too few where each of it represents a month.  monthly charts is where you find out whether the market can really be gown for a long period of time and its where you can also tell whether the bulls are staying for a long time. In BTC, I can say the bulls are up for a long time like a year most probably beforethe price will dump and so are the altcoins.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

abeecrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 242
Merit: 18

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 09:52:32 PM

Well, as you must have observed, the market is going really up. That is a signal of a good year. However, don’t expect it to keep going up that way.
You can always buy. Whether it’s going up or down. But the question is: how long will you be willing to hold?
It's all speculations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: