Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:20:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ZigmaBit fastest and most efficient crypto miner 🔴 SCAM 🔴  (Read 288 times)
mineshop.eu (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 402
Merit: 57

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2020, 12:38:35 PM
Merited by xhomerx10 (1), 0xcosmos (1)

We are not even in a bull market yet. Usually these things happen when there is a lot of hype. ZigmaBit is scammer company with fake mining rigs to basically scam you. Their selling website is https://zigmabit.com/ , please don't even click the link. We do not want to give them any traffic, just watch the video down below.

They have listed 3 miners on their website:

ZigBit 2.0
ZigBit 3.0
ZigBit 5.0

Which of course doesn't exist. They recommend that these miners will make some crazy gains, which of course will not happen. As these miners are fake. Seeing the specification makes me think these guys know very little about crypto currency mining. So for example the specification they are advertising on ZigBit 5.0 is :

Bitcoin-2000 TH/s
Litecoin-300 GH/s
Ethereum-75 GH/s
Dash-50 TH/s
Power Consumption-2400W
Power Socket 110V-240V

Now you understand what im talking about, seriously 2000 TH/s mining Bitcoin at 2400w (where the latest Antminer S17 is 72Th/s), or mining ETH and the profit is so big that it will cover the miner cost faster then month. And another thing, they using the same hardware to mine multiple currencies which every one of them needs different hardware. Worst thing is that people will loose money, and most likely some of them already did. People think they will get rich after buying this miner, which they will never receive. Their fake products look so bad, their cheapest version ZiBit 2.0 looks like an ATX power supply.

Few things to also note is :

They have support chat on their website. I did send them a message and got response after about 20 minutes. So they told me that they only accept crypto currency, and the products are shipped from United Kingdom. My last line of the chat was "im coming for you you'll be in jail soon ".
When you google miner name, there is few websites coming up describing how great is their product. This most likely is owned websites for this scammer or this is purchased content posts.
Last thing is that i tired to do checkout on one miner, there is btc address which has already received 7btc. Im not sure if this is some people got already scammed or this is fake volume, hope this is fake volume https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/1C4RSshoK9veR4jCNStqF32QARS5oGnmzw . Hope none is scammed.

Sad to see that there is such kind of people who makes money on scamming others. Man karma is there , i believe it will come for you sooner or later.

video review : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4Bc7_hNk4o&feature=youtu.be

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
0xcosmos

Activity: 585
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 07:05:08 AM

most obvious giveaway is that they are providing miners which are thirty times more powerful than the current legitimate ones in the market
also never trust anyone who says that they only accept crypto until and unless they are really reputable and known in the community
mineshop.eu (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2020, 11:24:47 AM

If it is to good to be true when you input data in mining calculator, do research. Nobody will ever give you free money.
You are right if only crypto payment from some new company which is never seen before, its big red flag.

xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 7988

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 01:18:16 AM

most obvious giveaway is that they are providing miners which are thirty times more powerful than the current legitimate ones in the market
also never trust anyone who says that they only accept crypto until and unless they are really reputable and known in the community

And they only require 600 Watts of power to run....
What a joke.  I hope nobody falls for this shit!

joblo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 01:22:35 AM

It's claims are so outrageous it's pretty obvious but better to be warned. Thanks.

AKA JayDDee, cpuminer-opt developer. https://github.com/JayDDee/cpuminer-opt
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5226770.msg53865575#msg53865575
BTC: 12tdvfF7KmAsihBXQXynT6E6th2c2pByTT,
mineshop.eu (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2020, 10:01:53 AM

It's claims are so outrageous it's pretty obvious but better to be warned. Thanks.
Its the sad story of crypto, specially for new people. Have seen so obvious scams lately, but people still gets scammed by them , just cause of not information and their own stupidity.
Like those many scammers on youtube offering you to generate more crypto by sending some to their address, how obvious is that  Sad
But people is still falling for it.

robe7810

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 02:48:59 AM

Zigmabit inc is an elaborate fraud. They have even set up a shell shipping company. I am a victim of their scam.
I paid 3500.00USD in BTC for the model 2 and tracked this fictional parcel from the UK. It was supposedly held at the border for 20% duty. Seemed about right so I paid another 700.00USD in BTC for Customs and Duty. Now this is supposedly in Ontario Canada. The last tracking update I had was Feb 20. The last communication with the shipping company(AceExpress.co)was Feb 14. Canada Border Agency has no record of any duties paid.
I am on the cutting edge of dumb.
The site and the shell shipping company are still up. I hope no one else falls for this.
JayDDee

Activity: 1386
Merit: 220

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 03:59:55 AM

Zigmabit inc is an elaborate fraud. They have even set up a shell shipping company. I am a victim of their scam.
I paid 3500.00USD in BTC for the model 2 and tracked this fictional parcel from the UK. It was supposedly held at the border for 20% duty. Seemed about right so I paid another 700.00USD in BTC for Customs and Duty. Now this is supposedly in Ontario Canada. The last tracking update I had was Feb 20. The last communication with the shipping company(AceExpress.co)was Feb 14. Canada Border Agency has no record of any duties paid.
The site and the shell shipping company are still up. I hope no one else falls for this.

aceexpress.co web site doesn't exist, how did you communicate with them? Have you reported this to
RCMP cyber fraud division?

Why aren't kids taught basic personal financial management in school?

W5 (Canadian TV newsmagazine) recently did  a story about telephone tax scams,
One victim voluntarilly sent over 300kCAD in gift certificates to some anonymous
caller claiming to be a taxman. So many red flags but she fell for it anyway.

If peolpe (like you unfortunately) weren't so naive these kinds scammers would be out of business.

I feel bad for you, getting scammed twice. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice..." you know the rest.

mineshop.eu (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2020, 11:06:23 AM

Unlucky. Its very obvious its a scam, this is what im saying. some new people to mining will get cough, not knowing the differences in mining equipment.

robe7810

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 04:39:07 PM

Well, Mr DF here. The reason I fell for this was all the press releases that were out there even yahoo had a story.  I'm not trying to justify my foolish mistake it happened and life goes on.  I have notified several crypto news companies that this is a fraud and to remove the story. Some have complied and others haven't. acexpress.co is still up as is zigmabit.com. Above I gave the wrong address I used 2 e's in acexpress.co
The shipping tracking info was very convincing, I had another update to the tracking a couple weeks ago that showed the parcel out for delivery in the town I live in. Crazy. BTW. I did contact the RCMP, they said, too bad so sad. We will file this in the trash.
I am not totally new to mining(learned by reading here thanks to the generous help given to others) been at it for a couple years, just all part of the learning experience. Lol. Speaking of scams, I was lucky with the Quadrigix fiasco, only got done for two Eth, many lost thousands. Learned here that you don't keep much on exchanges.
mineshop.eu (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2020, 12:13:24 PM

Well, Mr DF here. The reason I fell for this was all the press releases that were out there even yahoo had a story.  I'm not trying to justify my foolish mistake it happened and life goes on.  I have notified several crypto news companies that this is a fraud and to remove the story. Some have complied and others haven't. acexpress.co is still up as is zigmabit.com. Above I gave the wrong address I used 2 e's in acexpress.co
The shipping tracking info was very convincing, I had another update to the tracking a couple weeks ago that showed the parcel out for delivery in the town I live in. Crazy. BTW. I did contact the RCMP, they said, too bad so sad. We will file this in the trash.
I am not totally new to mining(learned by reading here thanks to the generous help given to others) been at it for a couple years, just all part of the learning experience. Lol. Speaking of scams, I was lucky with the Quadrigix fiasco, only got done for two Eth, many lost thousands. Learned here that you don't keep much on exchanges.

Sorry to hear you did fall for this ;(
This scam is really professional if you dig deeper, some reputable crypto sites even had advertise for it. I have contacted them and they have deleted their posts. This just makes you think how much junk is posted for money online. And they dont care about their news site followers.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: