Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:13:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BURSTEX.io - Crowd Owned Exchange - Profits Shared Among Token Holders  (Read 4349 times)
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 01:16:44 PM

from the look of things i don't think there is anything prepared on ground at all, it will all depend on the money they may likely generate from the ico/ieo, if they don't already have a programmer or coder to kick start the project, it is already a very poor start, just say Undecided
and i read on telegram that prototype will be out by Q3, if you ask me, that is damn too far, what will the dev team will be doing from now till then?
3rd quarter of 2020? LMAO. Prototypes or MVP's are best to be built prior to running an ICO or IEO. That way, they have something to brag to possible investors and gives them a hint that the team is capable of building what they have promised. Just as I thought, these guys would only hire proper coders after their sale ends, but, that won't surely even happen if they sold nothing or did not reach the softcap.

Yep, just like you heard, Q3 is most likely the estimation date of release of the prototype, and don't forget it is only an estimate nothing specific at the moment so there is bound to be changes along the line, seriously,  this isn't impressive at all, and as an investor this will definitely put me off,
People don't contribute money blindly like back in 2017 when all the shity project managed to raise millions and investors where able to recover their money within a short time, things have changed, people are more wiser now,
Solid project with real product are the main target of investors now, not some empty white paper project.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2020, 04:23:45 PM

you wouldn't really want to work on teams who are not sure what they are doing. they already show signs of scams, you can't see the team's profile too

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 05:39:13 PM
Merited by electronicash (1)

you wouldn't really want to work on teams who are not sure what they are doing. they already show signs of scams, you can't see the team's profile too
I don't like it either. The some team profiles is unavailable in linkedin. Topic moderator, text team to fix it. Now there is some kind of hype, a lot of startups is exchange and I hope people can earn money by buying their tokens. The main thing is to withstand competition and offer something new in that sphere.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2020, 05:51:12 PM

I don't like it either. The some team profiles is unavailable in linkedin. Topic moderator, text team to fix it. Now there is some kind of hype, a lot of startups is exchange and I hope people can earn money by buying their tokens. The main thing is to withstand competition and offer something new in that sphere.

it looks like they are editing the url of their linkedin profiles that we now can't find. this is enough to suspect something is not right here. i can't even begin to think how possible it could be a Crowd Owned Exchange.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 05:28:06 AM

it looks like they are editing the url of their linkedin profiles that we now can't find. this is enough to suspect something is not right here. i can't even begin to think how possible it could be a Crowd Owned Exchange.

Even in the bounty they provide the spreadsheet, but cannot able to visible the entered data in the spreadsheet, so it makes me think negatively about this platform. That's why many people losing their project transparency, which leads to loose interest in the project.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 02:53:47 PM

How do crypto exchanges get commissions?

It usually comes from trades between buyers and seller which has a more popular name as trading fees. This fees are as low as 0.01% but imagine the trading volumes of an exchange, is it worth it to own one?

Most trading volumes come mainly from wash trading and have nothing to do with buyer or seller because they are both coming from the exchange, but is this a question? You are part of the team so you can surely figure it out. These kind of posts just makes me think that you might not thought this project trough.
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1118

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2020, 04:45:37 AM

it looks like they are editing the url of their linkedin profiles that we now can't find. this is enough to suspect something is not right here.
That sure is some shady behavior. I just checked those links as well, as true enough some links points to nowhere.
Eduard Gerek, Fabio Kara, Andy Bel, JaeHong Seo, Shefas, Ryan W and JJOS are some of the people listed on their website that have no proper LinkedIn profiles to back them up and validate their existence.

i can't even begin to think how possible it could be a Crowd Owned Exchange.
I think their only reason to call it that way is because they promise to give back 100% of the exchange's profits to the token holders?
They might be too generous on doing that but being a centralized exchange that's under the management of a few people, it's still a far cry from calling it a "crowd owned exchange".

Sharkzz1

Think differently

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 04:47:23 PM

By the way, is someone considering trading with leverage x200? I hope Burstex will provide this not only for top coins like BTC, ETH, BCH, etc. This is a very cool opportunity, now there is no such thing on the exchange market. But I still don’t see anyone thinking about Byzantine fault tolerance, and i don't understand why Burstex need a blockchain.  Huh
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 11:38:38 PM

it looks like they are editing the url of their linkedin profiles that we now can't find. this is enough to suspect something is not right here.
That sure is some shady behavior. I just checked those links as well, as true enough some links points to nowhere.
Eduard Gerek, Fabio Kara, Andy Bel, JaeHong Seo, Shefas, Ryan W and JJOS are some of the people listed on their website that have no proper LinkedIn profiles to back them up and validate their existence.

i can't even begin to think how possible it could be a Crowd Owned Exchange.
I think their only reason to call it that way is because they promise to give back 100% of the exchange's profits to the token holders?
They might be too generous on doing that but being a centralized exchange that's under the management of a few people, it's still a far cry from calling it a "crowd owned exchange".

seems that this project is just enticing users about the promise of being crowd owned exchange but in all actuality, they are trying to lure people in to get money as much as they can. if they are now having these linkedin profiles going nowhere, i think we need to start being cautious about this platform. why would they do such suspicious thing if they are planning something good for this exchange? time to hold your coins and not send any penny to this one. we don't even know the truth about their $2m+ funds raised. are they bluffing to attract naive investors?
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 10:05:37 PM

You wouldn't want to miss this!

On the 15th of February, we will gonna start our PRESALE!! So mark your calendars as early as now! 🗓

https://burstex.io/

Unfortunately, but it seems that this project is either a poorly prepared scam, or people who are organized it, are not even able to properly prepare a crowdfunding event. So investing in this project is practically lost money in advance.

To this day, he does not have a whitepaper, not to mention that even links to dev team profiles for several weeks cannot be corrected (or do not want to be disclosed).

With such a large number of team members declared, no one has time to inform that the date of presale has been moved from February 15 to April 15.

I haven't seen such a badly organized project in a long time.

I will leave this opinion here, because I am afraid that nobody will take ICO/IEO/STO markets seriously through such projects.

TheAndy500

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 01:34:15 PM

You have to be patient. I hope that soon they will explain to us the reason for the transfer of pre-sales.
It's a pity that they moved the pre-sales, because the market situation is quite good. Perhaps in the future, the situation will be even better than today?

In fact, every situation would be better than today's.
Even the person who opened the announcement thread is not in direct contact with people from the dev team. There is not even minimal information about the stage of the project and even one promise or goal from the original roadmap has not been realized. To tell you the truth, I can't imagine it could be worse.

TheAndy500

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 04:09:26 PM

It's a pity that they moved the pre-sales, because the market situation is quite good. Perhaps in the future, the situation will be even better than today?

This is just a guess, it is unlikely that anyone has such valuable information. Grin Grin

No matter how the market will look in the future. If start of presale was posponed, it's because no one will buy a token of the project that doesn't even have a whitepaper. If developers do anything to improve the image of this ICO, then regardless of what happens on the cryptocurrency market, their situation will be much better. Although looking at what they have done so far, I do not expect spectacular changes for the better.

chennappa121

Activity: 400
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 11:01:25 PM

This is just a guess, it is unlikely that anyone has such valuable information. Grin Grin

No matter how the market will look in the future. If start of presale was posponed, it's because no one will buy a token of the project that doesn't even have a whitepaper. If developers do anything to improve the image of this ICO, then regardless of what happens on the cryptocurrency market, their situation will be much better. Although looking at what they have done so far, I do not expect spectacular changes for the better.

Yes bro,  they are keep giving the promise in their official telegram the whitepaper will going to release soon from past few days but still not. even bounty spreadsheet also not ready because there are so many bounty hunters complaints regarding this issues past few days till now no solution for that I think burstex team have to deal with those in professional way.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2020, 09:05:57 PM

Pre-sales were postponed for as long as 2 months. There is time to put the project in order!

The team play a bad joke...
The Presale will be postponed to April 15th just to complete the whitepaper. LOL

Only a fool would invest in a project like this
If you investing in project like this,you will lose your money
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 10:13:20 PM

without study their whitepaper, what makes investors want to invest their money in this project? or just believe what they promised
BURSTEX.io

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 02:04:15 PM

without study their whitepaper, what makes investors want to invest their money in this project? or just believe what they promised
They postponed the ICO, apparently decided to better prepare the project for this procedure.

Stay tuned. We will inform you about updates as soon, as possible! Subscribe our telegram chat for updates! https://t.me/burstex
BURSTEX.io

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 09:14:08 PM

Pre-sales were postponed for 2 months. Tell me, what about bonuses? Will any new bonuses be implemented in addition to the promised 200%?

Everything will be accordingly to plans. If something changed, we will inform in official Telegram chat
BURSTEX.io

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 02:03:20 PM

Where can I find at least some information about the Burst blockchain? Is this a proprietary development?

Hello! You can check in our WP https://burstex.io/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Burstex-Whitepaper.pdf
BURSTEX.io

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 08:46:52 PM

Has there been any news about airdrop or other contests? Huh

Hello! We have bounty campaign now https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5220449. Stay tuned, we will inform you here and in telegram chat https://t.me/burstex
Sharkzz1

Think differently

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 08:57:47 PM

Pre-sales were postponed for as long as 2 months. There is time to put the project in order!

The team plays a bad joke...
The Presale will be postponed to April 15th just to complete the whitepaper. LOL

Only a fool would invest in a project like this
If you investing in a project like this, you will lose your money
This cannot be said for sure. Many projects that caused some doubt at the beginning of their journey the successful now. Binance also had problems in the beginning. The project wouldn't hurt the participation of escrow services to reduce risks. I didn't invest in this project, but something tells me that I need to monitor its activities.  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: