Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:41:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌐✅[ANN][IEO]Exorium - The First Global Crypto Humanitarian Project✅🌐  (Read 781 times)
ExoriumProject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 03:32:21 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2020, 03:29:33 PM by ExoriumProject

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AFarpa

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 04:19:27 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2020, 03:59:24 PM by AFarpa

Lol..
I do not know about the community ...but I can not  see any of that imgur image attached to the  links !

Maybe better you  can take some time to  make a website with the  members within the project !

ExoriumProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 04:25:50 PM

Lol..
I do not know about the community ...but I can not  see any of that imgur image attacked to the  links !

Maybe better you  can take some time to  make a website with the  members within the project !

You will be able to see the whole ann soon, we just paid for the copper membership and it's taking more time than expected. As soon as it got confirmed, the direct image links will appear. Sorry about that.

In the meantime if you are interested, you can visit our website: https://exorium.xyz/
ExoriumProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 02:51:40 PM

We are looking for personnel to manage our discord community, you can apply for the position by joining our discord channel. Once you joined, PM our Project Manager, Beacon.
as9ardia

Activity: 541
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2020, 12:58:18 PM

1 Trillion Supply? are u sure about that?  Huh Roll Eyes

I just visit your website, read some part of your whitepaper (including this ANN of course) but I didn't see who's behind this project, can u show us your project development team?

///Back from hiatus////
Say F to Virus!!!
ExoriumProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 01:50:42 PM

I just visit your website, read some part of your whitepaper (including this ANN of course) but I didn't see who's behind this project, can u show us your project development team?

The 1 trillion supply accounts for the very engine of the platform ... 100% match donations. We match individual rewards the same amount which is then donated to one of five projects that we will be working with. A large asset pool is required to accomplish this with the way the rewards are structured and projected membership. The visibility of the owners will never be shown for two reasons, preferred privacy and status anonymity. They do not want any recognition for what they are doing. We will however be releasing our ambassador team details in the coming weeks. These will be our representatives on the ground in our project locations. Hope that makes sense.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 01:52:52 PM

I am not sure that this project is not very transparent about this project because they do not have a team, so it is difficult for identification to be afraid of being fake, and with such a large supply for what purpose? even though the low price will still not be able to trust about this token, especially when IEO is launched at an exchange which has not been determined.
I'm not sure.
ExoriumProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 02:15:30 PM

I am not sure that this project is not very transparent about this project because they do not have a team, so it is difficult for identification to be afraid of being fake, and with such a large supply for what purpose? even though the low price will still not be able to trust about this token, especially when IEO is launched at an exchange which has not been determined.
I'm not sure.

All of your questions has been explained in the post before yours, please read it. Thank you.
DocMartin

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 02:34:47 PM

What did you think of the Whitepaper? What stood out for you? The team details will be released over the coming weeks, thanks for your feedback. Would like to know more about what you
thought of the whitepaper though, thanks.
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 565

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2020, 04:12:17 PM

Wow it turns out that the supply is so big 1 trillion. Isn't that too big in making EXM tokens? tokens like this will easily become shitcoin because with too much supply it is possible to be on the market especially on the Waves platform.
The team needs to be published more because investors always see the team first.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
as9ardia

Activity: 541
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2020, 04:57:19 PM

<snip>
A large asset pool is required to accomplish this with the way the rewards are structured and projected membership.
If this is the case, why not to use "unlimited" for your total token supply?

The visibility of the owners will never be shown for two reasons, preferred privacy and status anonymity. They do not want any recognition for what they are doing. We will however be releasing our ambassador team details in the coming weeks. These will be our representatives on the ground in our project locations. Hope that makes sense.

personally I'm bit hate with less transparent like this. but may be I will follow your development update.
Regarding Ambassador, do you have some criteria? will there be open recruitment?

<snip>
What did you think of the Whitepaper? What stood out for you? The team details will be released over the coming weeks, thanks for your feedback. Would like to know more about what you
To be honest, nothing special about your WP, because all the content on your whitepaper is already stated on your website.

So, I'm confuse now, first comment said that team do not want any recognition but then u said "The team details will be released over the coming weeks"

///Back from hiatus////
Say F to Virus!!!
DocMartin

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 05:31:21 PM

Wow it turns out that the supply is so big 1 trillion. Isn't that too big in making EXM tokens? tokens like this will easily become shitcoin because with too much supply it is possible to be on the market especially on the Waves platform.
The team needs to be published more because investors always see the team first.

The supply is 1 Trillion correct, we don't expect the token to reach $1 per unit due to the nature of the market, and due to the nature of the rewards and donations of tokens given, a lot of token will be required, not just a few million or tens of millions. There is lots of work to be done folks and we want to do something positive in the world in this space. I disagree with your analogy based on my previous explanation, there will be no such thing as too much supply if the entry points are unlimited and the output is also unlimited. Putting up team pictures never satisfies investors, let me tell you that with certainty. I've invested in coins before and not one picture impressed me. What did impress me however was the work ethic of the team, the publications and the close adhesion to roadmaps. Pictures mean nothing, that's all smoke and mirrors. Saying that our ambassadors and team images will go up in due course as we grow this platform. It's early days yet! Lots of positive and good work to be done! Keep up the good feedback and lets get the word out there about Exorium.
ExoriumProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 05:57:45 PM

Cryptocurrency, Quizzes & Humanitarianism Hug it Out For Africa

https://www.reddit.com/user/ExoriumProject/comments/erd7n8/cryptocurrency_quizzes_humanitarianism_hug_it_out/
DocMartin

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 07:09:35 PM

<snip>
A large asset pool is required to accomplish this with the way the rewards are structured and projected membership.
If this is the case, why not to use "unlimited" for your total token supply?

Yes we've left that possibility open Smiley

The visibility of the owners will never be shown for two reasons, preferred privacy and status anonymity. They do not want any recognition for what they are doing. We will however be releasing our ambassador team details in the coming weeks. These will be our representatives on the ground in our project locations. Hope that makes sense.

personally I'm bit hate with less transparent like this. but may be I will follow your development update.
Regarding Ambassador, do you have some criteria? will there be open recruitment?

Yes I understand. Some people are comforted by images of people and scream lack of transparency when they are not there. You must judge a projects by it's merits, workethic, roadmap, management and documentation along with many other factors. Pictures of people mean close to nothing i'm afraid. They don't guarantee anything is what i'm saying. I've come across countless crypto's with the flashiest of images and fancy names under them all but to collapse several months later. Ambassador listings will be put on the site as they come in and more information regarding the partnered projects in Africa also. Stick with us, keep an eye out for us if you don't like the transparency.

<snip>
To be honest, nothing special about your WP, because all the content on your whitepaper is already stated on your website.

Yes the concept is very simple, it's not rocket science. We are not attempting to re-create any new technology here. It's basically a simple token rewards for quiz questions with a matching system for donations to real projects in Africa however the Whitepaper does link and go into much more detail than the website but thank you for your comment.

So, I'm confuse now, first comment said that team do not want any recognition but then u said "The team details will be released over the coming weeks"
The people who came up with the concept will never be named because as stated they do not want toe recognition for what is going to happen. The ambassadors and project leaders are different and their details will be added to the site in due time. No need for confusion, moreso clarification. Thank you so much for your feedback we more than appreciate it.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2020, 10:57:28 PM

So Exorium using waves platform, sorry I'm not mean to condescending, but tokens that use waves platform are worse than ethereum tokens, a lot of them turn out into trash.
ExoriumProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 07:00:07 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2020, 08:45:35 AM by ExoriumProject

So Exorium using waves platform, sorry I'm not mean to condescending, but tokens that use waves platform are worse than ethereum tokens, a lot of them turn out into trash.

Time will show you and the whole community Exorium is a project which won't turn into trash.
nakata121

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 09:42:42 AM

Time will show you and the whole community Exorium is a project which won't turn into trash.
Honestly I am very impressed with the concept that you offer in your project, but is that not excessive for your project? Especially I see on your site if it seems like there are no other team members working and of course it is very difficult to develop a project.
My suggestion is better for you to reduce the number of your tokens because with that much amount I think the tokens will be less likely to have high prices in the future.

██ 1 x B itu . com | BIG 5 | ██
5 LIGA 5 BITCOIN
██ 75 PEMENANG DIGAMBAR BULANAN ██
DocMartin

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 10:13:39 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2020, 10:30:37 AM by DocMartin

Not this one thank God. You're not being condescending at all never think that. We value your opinion but we also know there is no waves token like us or even and ethereum token like us, hey
not even a Pos or Pow coin is like us Smiley  Most turn into trash because they are not run right or greed fuels them or they have a faulty longevity model. Regardless stick with us and monitor our
growth and the work we are doing. Nothing beats sitting on the fence observing stuff, no risk! Thanks again Smiley
DocMartin

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 10:22:43 AM

Honestly I am very impressed with the concept that you offer in your project, but is that not excessive for your project? Especially I see on your site if it seems like there are no other team members working and of course it is very difficult to develop a project.
My suggestion is better for you to reduce the number of your tokens because with that much amount I think the tokens will be less likely to have high prices in the future.

Every token is aiming for a high price, that's their focus and sole focus. Our focus is different however we do expect our price to increase by default as we continue to build our community and project donations. We just want to help save lives and with the amount of work we want to do our volume is satisfactory for now. Let me put this into some perspective for you. How much do you think it's going to cost to assist in the building of 1000 water wells? How much do you think it's going to cost to build 120 schools? How much is it going to cost to create logistical routes between villages and communities so medicines can arrive safely and in a timely manner? I haven't even mentioned farming technology or drone technology yet.  Your suggestion to reduce the supply doesn't fit our plan, it fits all the other models out there because most of them are privatized products or services but a global public cause is modelled differently. The supply may have to be endless actually rather than to restrict it. Appreciate your feedback, we have a tremendous team working with us and the work is not a problem. Onwards and upwards, lots of positive work to do here folks, keep the vibes coming Smiley
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 11:15:31 AM

It is more on the project than the platform.

The project is bigger than the platform itself if it proves to be something of worth. The project will have to be assessed and judged according to its own features and qualities and not on the platform it is using.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
█████▄               ▄█████
ExoriumProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 11:17:53 AM

The project is bigger than the platform itself if it proves to be something of worth. The project will have to be assessed and judged according to its own features and qualities and not on the platform it is using.

Totally agree with you
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 11:25:53 AM

Totally agree with you

Let us see if this will really beat the odds. Most waves assets are already dead. You can count only those that are successful and are still in trading. And I can't even name one here. But since waves are already centralized, maybe there will be a change at least in the trading volume. We will see how you will perform in your IEO as well.
ExoriumProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 11:57:19 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2020, 12:52:22 PM by ExoriumProject

Totally agree with you

Let us see if this will really beat the odds. Most waves assets are already dead. You can count only those that are successful and are still in trading. And I can't even name one here. But since waves are already centralized, maybe there will be a change at least in the trading volume. We will see how you will perform in your IEO as well.

Well we are not tied to Waves forever, so let our project prove to the crypto community, let our actions speak instead of promises. Our IEO starts soon alongside with our bounty campaign.
DocMartin

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 04:27:56 PM

Agreed 100% Hallmader Smiley
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 04:38:58 AM

Totally agree with you

Although it gives me a little curiosity why Waves is chosen instead of ETH, I think the odds will not be against the platform used but the project itself. If this project fails, Waves does not have anything to do with it. It is entirely on this project's development team, project design, marketing strategies, etc.

Most waves assets are already dead. That is true. Because those are poor projects. And those are very few compared to Ethereum's. Most of Ethereum's projects are also dead. But since they have thousands of projects and a few of them are really solid, they are still alive until now. So not the platform really but the particular project. Well, the popularity of Ethereum might help a little. But that's too insignificant I guess.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
█████▄               ▄█████
ExoriumProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 08:50:49 AM

OUR IEO and Bounty Campaign just started!

IEO and Bounty campaign will last for 90 days, till the 20th of April, 2020 1 PM GMT

DocMartin

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 11:11:01 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2020, 12:32:04 PM by DocMartin

Totally agree with you

Most projects fail, this is a given across all types of industry. The nature of the project itself will determine if it fails or not so agree with you regarding your overview. We can only tell which ones are successful by their current existence and trading volumes. We don't have crystal balls here but we will do our very best to make this project work as the cause behind it is much bigger than our own personal interests or business preferences.

Although it gives me a little curiosity why Waves is chosen instead of ETH, I think the odds will not be against the platform used but the project itself. If this project fails, Waves does not have anything to do with it. It is entirely on this project's development team, project design, marketing strategies, etc.

Waves was chosen because the concept was not about Tech and so we didn't need a complex platform to host our token for us. Waves did the trick however the platform isn't really what's going to make this work, it's the dedication of the team.

Most waves assets are already dead. That is true. Because those are poor projects. And those are very few compared to Ethereum's. Most of Ethereum's projects are also dead. But since they have thousands of projects and a few of them are really solid, they are still alive until now. So not the platform really but the particular project. Well, the popularity of Ethereum might help a little. But that's too insignificant I guess.

Your feedback is awesome and very fair to be honest. We appreciate you keep an eye for us too, see how we develop and progress.
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 11:49:55 AM

Therefore, it's not wrong with your choice to develop projects behind the scenes and make partners as masks. However, have you also thought that what most investors have always considered about new projects now is credibility and transparency.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
DocMartin

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 12:11:31 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2020, 12:32:25 PM by DocMartin

Therefore, it's not wrong with your choice to develop projects behind the scenes and make partners as masks. However, have you also thought that what most investors have always considered about new projects now is credibility and transparency.

The creation of Exorium is for a greater good. We haven't impressed anyone with tech or complex token jargon. There is full transparency in Exorium in what matters. Faces don't bring credibility or transparency either. Many 'tokens' use other people's faces as their own and make up titles, we've seen this time and time again. There will be no masking here either. Any personnel profiles we put up with be directly linked to Exorium, they will not misrepresent anyone, they will be real people with real profiles. Of course we must take into account the perspective of investors, absolutely so watch our site over the coming weeks because we will be adding stuff that will be transparency and credibility related. We want to make real differences in people's lives and it will be a process and we've started this process only a few days ago. This will be very exciting and even moreso when we see people drinking clean water, eating food and watching their health and communities grow. Thank you for your feedback and your points are more than valid and we have and will take them all into consideration as we are rolling this out.
Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1526
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 01:53:55 PM

I have a bad feeling about this project, here are my reasons:
1. They do not disclose the team members when they launch it
2. They are using .xyz as their domain which we can get it for free
3. They are using Waves platform, it is extremely easy for you to create an asset on Waves platform. With a few clicks, everything will be done.
DocMartin

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 02:20:48 PM

3. They are using Waves platform, it is extremely easy for you to create an asset on Waves platform. With a few clicks, everything will be done.

Hi Javi, thank you so much for your feedback. I'm not responding to convince you to feel another way but I will address your points in a factual manner.

1. You say we are not disclosing the team members. Actually if you read the entire thread, you'll see that we will be releasing team members in the coming weeks. We have just rolled this token out so give us time.
2. XYZ domains are certainly not free and Exorium.xyz was paid for. If you've got those domains free yourself then fair play to you but the domain was paid for.
3. Eth tokens are easy to create also. Now not all ETH or Waves tokens give bad feelings to people, they are just easy to set up. We know the costs involved in setting up a pow/pos coin, they can escalate very quickly depending on the work done. We didn't need to go into this much tech outlay or structure for this project as it's not about the tech as previously said.

We would urge you to observe us and see how we roll things out. Nobody is forcing you to become an avid supporter of Exorium. If you are using your experience to warn people off this project then that is welcome too but we need to stick to the facts. Lots of work to do and lots of people to be helped... let's do it :slight_smile:
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 03:05:01 PM

Hi Javi, thank you so much for your feedback. I'm not responding to convince you to feel another way but I will address your points in a factual manner.

1. You say we are not disclosing the team members. Actually if you read the entire thread, you'll see that we will be releasing team members in the coming weeks. We have just rolled this token out so give us time.
2. XYZ domains are certainly not free and Exorium.xyz was paid for. If you've got those domains free yourself then fair play to you but the domain was paid for.
3. Eth tokens are easy to create also. Now not all ETH or Waves tokens give bad feelings to people, they are just easy to set up. We know the costs involved in setting up a pow/pos coin, they can escalate very quickly depending on the work done. We didn't need to go into this much tech outlay or structure for this project as it's not about the tech as previously said.

We would urge you to observe us and see how we roll things out. Nobody is forcing you to become an avid supporter of Exorium. If you are using your experience to warn people off this project then that is welcome too but we need to stick to the facts. Lots of work to do and lots of people to be helped... let's do it :slight_smile:

You have points valid here. Now, those reasons that Javi enumerated should serve you inspiration to do great on this project. If you failed later on, this means you are just another waves asset that can't beat the odds, right? So it is all on you how you will direct this project, either to success or to failure? There's only two paths where you can go here and I hope you will achieve the positive one. Good luck!
noorman0

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 03:25:15 PM

Many 'tokens' use other people's faces as their own and make up titles, we've seen this time and time again.
Yes, and finally they end here. Of course you also have seen it right?

We want to make real differences in people's lives and it will be a process and we've started this process only a few days ago.
seriously?  I remember a saying,
"no proof=hoax"

This space for rent.
ExoriumProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 03:30:47 PM

You have points valid here. Now, those reasons that Javi enumerated should serve you inspiration to do great on this project. If you failed later on, this means you are just another waves asset that can't beat the odds, right? So it is all on you how you will direct this project, either to success or to failure? There's only two paths where you can go here and I hope you will achieve the positive one. Good luck!

You are absolutely right. Thank you!
ExoriumProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 03:36:35 PM

Many 'tokens' use other people's faces as their own and make up titles, we've seen this time and time again.

We want to make real differences in people's lives and it will be a process and we've started this process only a few days ago.
"no proof=hoax"

We won't end there I can assure you. Every project, or even a company has to start somewhere to build up reputation and show what it worth by their own actions. Please give us time.
DocMartin

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 03:52:24 PM

"no proof=hoax"

Thank you for your feedback. It's feedback like this that inspires us to do better and be better. Continue to support us and observe us as we progress forward with positivity and gratitude.

Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 03:19:17 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2020, 03:34:29 AM by Yurkov

Unfortunately, but I agree with the comments about the Waves platform - I have not seen a successful project on this platform yet. Team anonymity - after so many scams, investors skip anonymous projects. No information about token distribution.

However, I am more wondering how you assessed the value of the token?
What will investors can buy for EXM token on your platform or what to exchange it for? In other words, why would anyone buy it?

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 10:28:10 AM

Unfortunately, but I agree with the comments about the Waves platform - I have not seen a successful project on this platform yet. Team anonymity - after so many scams, investors skip anonymous projects. No information about token distribution.

What will investors can buy for EXM token on your platform or what to exchange it for? In other words, why would anyone buy it?
Waves platform is very few projects that are trusted by investors and the development team needs to change this soon because investors will certainly depend a lot on this to evaluate the project.

Personally, I will still wait for what will happen next but will only choose to invest if listed at big exchange because I don't have too much confidence when investing in this project.
DocMartin

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 10:34:47 AM

The Waves platform is doing huge turnover daily without fail. Many Waves token based projects are not doing well, this is not the fault of the Waves platform. You need to look at the projects man Smiley Please read our Whitepaper and associated documents to find out what we are about. Not all investors skip anonymous projects, just because team pictures are not up yet doesn't take away from the legitimacy of the project. Token distribution is all over our website. Again please read the information that is before you before you comment we would appreciate it thank you.

You are completely missing the whole concept of this project again. The concept is combing a global community through quizz learning and rewarding them with EXM tokens. This enables Exorium to donate EXM to life-saving and life-enhancing projects in the Sub-Saharan regions of Africa. As the community builds and the donations increase we believe the price of the token will also be affected by this. This becomes a win/win for everybody, investor, quiz taker and the project recipients. Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to some constructive feedback from you in the future thank you as you can see we are not trying to do something good here:)

If people do not believe in this project, that's Ok. There are plenty of other projects out there that I'm sure are helping the less fortunate also. Follow your gut is all I will say. Thank you again
noorman0

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2020, 11:08:05 AM

Thank you for your feedback. It's feedback like this that inspires us to do better and be better. Continue to support us and observe us as we progress forward with positivity and gratitude.

No, I don't need your future proof of your dream in the future. I mean, I just want proof of the real activities that have taken place as you've said.
Just think of this as at least a small piece of proof that can be presented to people that this isn't just a dream-filled project.

Please give us time.
All are yours.

This space for rent.
indo1

Activity: 1890
Merit: 256

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2020, 11:14:47 AM

Waves platform is very few projects that are trusted by investors and the development team needs to change this soon because investors will certainly depend a lot on this to evaluate the project.

Personally, I will still wait for what will happen next but will only choose to invest if listed at big exchange because I don't have too much confidence when investing in this project.
many failed projects that use platform waves, that's why I am still hesitant to take the decision to become a part of investors in the exorium project, while I can only say and follow in your footsteps just to monitor when it convinces me then I begin to take part in the action

DocMartin

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 11:30:22 AM

No, I don't need your future proof of your dream in the future. I mean, I just want proof of the real activities that have taken place as you've said.
Just think of this as at least a small piece of proof that can be presented to people that this isn't just a dream-filled project.

What activities are you referring to in specific so we can try and assist you? We have just launched this project and we have a roadmap as you can see on the site. Thank you Smiley

Please give us time.
All are yours.
DocMartin

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 12:42:00 PM

The value of the token will be determined by the following factors; Community size and quiz engagement, projects interacting with Exorium via ambassadors, project work completed and of course the amount donated.
What can investors purchased for EXM token?, well nothing, please read the whitepaper and website to understand our concept. Why would anybody purchase it? To help less well off people in the world firstly and with the potential that the token would raise in price assuming all factors work together well.

There is nothing wrong with waves, there is just crappy projects on it. If investors don't like Waves, then don't invest... again we are not the average crypto project, our mission is to help people not to be the best crypto on the best platforms. Most projects can't do that anyway even if they try. We have a humanitarian purpose, nothing else, Waves is just to house the token for us and waves is more than sufficient for this.

many failed projects that use platform waves, that's why I am still hesitant to take the decision to become a part of investors in the exorium project, while I can only say and follow in your footsteps just to monitor when it convinces me then I begin to take part in the action

Thank you for following our thread and if you can't invest in it, no problem. If we can save one life with Exorium, that's good enough for me, more and that's a bonus. Thanks again

ExoriumProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 06:05:13 PM

Hi Everybody!

We've made a couple of changes to our site today. We've added another translation of our Whitepaper and another one will be added in the coming days. The current languages are English and Portugese and Italian will be the next one to be loaded on the website.

We are doing our Beta launch at the end of next month and so in preparation for that, we have added a pre-registration button to the header of the site. You can register and get your referrals lined up also before we go into Beta. Why referrals you might ask? Well you get 10% additional EXM when your referrals answer correctly in our quiz platform when it's launched. Please carefully follow the instructions on your registration email.

We are in our IEO folks so feel free to purchase EXM  and remember 50% of all EXM sales goes into our BTC donations wallet. We've already donated 100,000,000 EXM to the EXM donations wallet to date.

Thats it, spread the word also about our Bounty Campaign which started a few days ago. Get people involved, sharing and talking about Exorium.

Until next time,
Exorium Team
https://www.exorium.xyz/
indo1

Activity: 1890
Merit: 256

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2020, 06:13:24 PM

The value of the token will be determined by the following factors; Community size and quiz engagement, projects interacting with Exorium via ambassadors, project work completed and of course the amount donated.
What can investors purchased for EXM token?, well nothing, please read the whitepaper and website to understand our concept. Why would anybody purchase it? To help less well off people in the world firstly and with the potential that the token would raise in price assuming all factors work together well.

There is nothing wrong with waves, there is just crappy projects on it. If investors don't like Waves, then don't invest... again we are not the average crypto project, our mission is to help people not to be the best crypto on the best platforms. Most projects can't do that anyway even if they try. We have a humanitarian purpose, nothing else, Waves is just to house the token for us and waves is more than sufficient for this.

Thank you for following our thread and if you can't invest in it, no problem. If we can save one life with Exorium, that's good enough for me, more and that's a bonus. Thanks again

ok, same, not that I don't want to do an investment, I just want to see the seriousness of the team in developing the exorium project, if all the teams are working real and are supported by encouragement from community support, of course I will be interested even I can do an inventory in the exorium project

DocMartin

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 01:35:36 PM

ok, same, not that I don't want to do an investment, I just want to see the seriousness of the team in developing the exorium project, if all the teams are working real and are supported by encouragement from community support, of course I will be interested even I can do an inventory in the exorium project

We completely understand. We want to show people that we are serious and we want to help as many people as possible. If you come on board you would be more than welcome to join us and drive this project on, but only if and when you are ready. Thanks again.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 03:21:16 PM

The pressure is real here! if the team will take all the criticisms seriously, they will move heaven and Earth to prove to everyone that even though this is a waves asset, there is still hope to achieve success in their chosen network. because I think no one can even remember if there is a waves asset that really made it thru in the big exchanges. so maybe it is your time to shine and conquer all the odds here. best of luck exorium! to conquer!
DocMartin

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 03:28:49 PM

The pressure is real here! if the team will take all the criticisms seriously, they will move heaven and Earth to prove to everyone that even though this is a waves asset, there is still hope to achieve success in their chosen network. because I think no one can even remember if there is a waves asset that really made it thru in the big exchanges. so maybe it is your time to shine and conquer all the odds here. best of luck exorium! to conquer!

Thanks you for your support and encouragement. We want to make this work period!
AFarpa

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 08:30:58 AM

Should be good if  everybody  could have  at least  5 minutes to read this announcement below  and as well could join us on Discord or Telegram.

https://www.reddit.com/user/ExoriumProject/comments/exrvef/exorium_update_2nd_of_february/

This is not a simple  pump and dump coin/ token
This Is a token with usercase ..  SAVING LIVES.

Many times we spend our money on a banal and unconscious when in fact these funds that we spend on our whims can save many people's lives!
I invite everyone to come and visit us, join this noble movement to save our brothers!

ExoriumProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 02:23:53 PM

Weekly Update is out: https://www.reddit.com/user/ExoriumProject/comments/f1938c/exorium_project_update_february_9th_2020/
ExoriumProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 12:06:12 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2020, 12:19:01 PM by ExoriumProject

To kickstart our project we are conducting a special promotion on all token purchases for the remainder of this month. Purchase any amount of EXM token and receive 20% additional EXM to your wallet. This promotion is valid till the end of February. You can start purchasing EXM on our website: https://exoriumproject.com/ or at the Waves Exchange: https://waves.exchange/
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 12:46:21 PM

You are right the Waves platform has very few successful projects but you are not sure what will happen next because each project has a different development way. I am an investor and I will continue to support the Exorium project as it is a very potential project and if it is known more, it will be a great investment. In addition, I hope the upcoming news can make investors feel better because so many people like me are waiting for this project.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
ExoriumProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 01:15:48 PM

You are right the Waves platform has very few successful projects but you are not sure what will happen next because each project has a different development way. I am an investor and I will continue to support the Exorium project as it is a very potential project and if it is known more, it will be a great investment. In addition, I hope the upcoming news can make investors feel better because so many people like me are waiting for this project.

Thanks for your support!
ExoriumProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 08:00:30 AM

ATTENTION EXORIUM MEMBERS == IT'S TRADING COMPETITION TIME!!!

Exorium Trading Challenge THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE WINNER!!!!

Purchase EXM Token & Be In With A Chance To Win 10,000,000 EXM ($1000)

1. Minimum Purchase $10 (100,000 EXM)
2. All purchases MUST be proven by txid and a screenshot
3. Start purchasing EXM on our website: https://exoriumproject.com/
   or at the Waves Exchange: https://waves.exchange/

The Lucky Winner will receive 10 Million EXM

The competition will run from February 14th to March 14th!

Best of Luck!!!
ExoriumProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 07:54:56 AM

If you are on Reddit, please upvote the post about Exorium

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/f55djj/humanitarian_token_exorium_set_to_make_a_real/
ExoriumProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 03:28:15 PM

Please read our latest announcement with exciting news: https://www.reddit.com/r/Exorium/comments/fhhzno/annoucement_march_12th_2020/
ExoriumProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 12, 2020, 03:35:23 PM

Key changes we made:

Switched from Waves to ETH
Reduced the supply from 1 trillion to 20 million
Applied for an IEO listing on quality exchanges
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print