Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:24:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to maximize profit  (Read 704 times)
nickenburg

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 02:16:30 PM

This is a good strategy for sure, I remember when Ethereum was around 2-4$ per ethereum I would try and trade ethereum everytime it went up and down.
Just to increase the amount of ethereum I had, it worked very well and you will learn you about the very volatile market as well if u watch it everyday.

Now a days you can even go the step further trading your Bitcoin for Usd-t and try to do the same thing, you do need to keep a eye on the market every day if you do that, You will make some mistakes but it will teach you valuable lessons.
So I think this is definitely a good way of familiarizing your self with the cryptocurrency market and increase your stack of Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2020, 11:39:30 PM

USTD value is not much different from the dollar. so in my opinion your trick is to wait until the price drops, the difference here is if an ordinary person secures his assets in dollars, but you secure it in USDT. because the USD and the US dollar are worth it.

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 11:48:29 PM

Guys have few half bitcoin i earned through promoting projects and i am looking for a way to increase this btc, i am thinking of using USDT to lock my btc when bitcoin reach 9,000 plus and buy back when it drop back to 8000 plus, is this possible or just a stupid idea over all?
And you ever think that it helps you to gain more?
Coz in me, I'd rather keep it in BTC as I've seen that Bitcoin price will move higher more than of $9k and that it seems to more gaining.
I suggest to be strong enough and think that everything will be fine as halving comes. You'll need not worry for the price to drop. I understand that you'll need to be secured and everyone does, but why not disclosing some instances knowing the fact that the price will surge high anytime soon.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 02:51:09 AM

Guys have few half bitcoin i earned through promoting projects and i am looking for a way to increase this btc, i am thinking of using USDT to lock my btc when bitcoin reach 9,000 plus and buy back when it drop back to 8000 plus, is this possible or just a stupid idea over all?
Yes, it's also a good idea if you correctly predict the price of bitcoin will go down to $ 8k. but if the price doesn't drop below $ 8k then you won't make any profit. In fact, no one can predict the price of any coin, it's all about probability. So if you want to maximize profits but don't miss the opportunity when bitcoin grows, I have an idea for you. Instead of buying everything at $ 8k, divide it into 3 equal parts. you will take the risk at $ 9k or less and buy all at the acceptable price. That is the commonly used DCA method.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 04:48:54 AM

And you ever think that it helps you to gain more?
Coz in me, I'd rather keep it in BTC as I've seen that Bitcoin price will move higher more than of $9k and that it seems to more gaining.
I suggest to be strong enough and think that everything will be fine as halving comes. You'll need not worry for the price to drop. I understand that you'll need to be secured and everyone does, but why not disclosing some instances knowing the fact that the price will surge high anytime soon.
If you have that sentiments with the market then it's better to keep your assets being hold and wait for a much bigger opportunities. The market
is volatile and those who are willing tot work with it both from long and short term investment are able to get good benefits. Timing is the key
to succeed best to learn how to place your position in the right time and in the right place.
FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 06:31:24 AM

Not a stupid idea but you would have to trade it back again before the price goes up again. Otherwise youd be burned. That's what everyone else calls trading.

Its not hard to do when you know when to do it and this is why there is the need for a trader to know how to read the charts. The more money we spend learning the better we become.
Hi enhu can you please try to drop information about how to read charts? I've been looking for answers about reading charts so one will know when you buy and when to sell again, where and how will help a lot on this forum

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
saint_casanova

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 11:03:16 AM

You mean sell your 0.5 BTC to USDT when it hit $9000 and buy back at $8000 mark? I think it is okay since today, 22 Jan chart show right as your prediction. Tho, I think BTC won't hit $8000 so you better buy back, maybe split half of 0.5 BTC to .25 to reduce the risk.
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 11:24:08 AM

I think holding bitcoin is enough if you want to grow it, trading can makes it complicated since its not easy to predict the next movement of the price and make an analysis.

However USDT is a stable coin and you have the assurance your money wont fluctuate, in this case the decision is up to you because we have different strategy on how to grow our money.

sazonk

Activity: 575
Merit: 268

Changing the game

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 01:18:52 PM

if you expect double profit by selling bitcoin at 9K $ and buying BTC at 8K $, that's difficult because btc itself isn't as easy as it can go up or down. Here you must make a choice whether you will hold BTC or USDT. If I think it's better for you to hold USDT first and wait for a good moment to buy back btc or altcoin but still you have to pay attention to trends and issues from the development of BTC-USDT itself. The possibility of a good trend for BTC will continue, so at least until Q1 2020, but all of this is not guaranteed either, the risk depends on how prepared you are.

Shallow Water
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 01:40:52 PM

You mean sell your 0.5 BTC to USDT when it hit $9000 and buy back at $8000 mark? I think it is okay since today, 22 Jan chart show right as your prediction. Tho, I think BTC won't hit $8000 so you better buy back, maybe split half of 0.5 BTC to .25 to reduce the risk.
good strategy, but prepare the rest of your money to buy at a lower price or when the graph shows an increase. does require a good focus when you trade bitcoin. but when you get lucky and get a good chance you can get a big profit by trading bitcoin. but take into account the trade costs you make in exchange. because usually traders with large capital often forget and do not pay attention to trading costs in exchange.
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 03:45:47 PM

Maybe we are wise enough to see the market position and to find where we gonna make more gains. If you think that will gives you assurance, then bet it. Actually, there is no harm in trying that strategy...maybe it works for you but not with the others. For some of us here claims not a good idea, do they try it? Maybe not.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 05:49:10 AM

USTD value is not much different from the dollar. so in my opinion your trick is to wait until the price drops, the difference here is if an ordinary person secures his assets in dollars, but you secure it in USDT. because the USD and the US dollar are worth it.
How it can have the different value if USDT uses dollar to backed its fiat money and what you are saying doesn't make sense. The majority of exchange sites are having USDT pair but not for the direct pair to the dollar. Some exchange site like kraken, coinbase may have direct pair to the fiat money but it's different with the global based exchange site that used dollar caused by the regulation.
To secure your asset into the USDT or fiat are not having differences.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 06:44:20 AM

You can try to keep your Bitcoin only for long term. It is good decision if you dont understand enough how to trade altcoin
But if you have knowledge to trade altcoin, then trading is good way for maximize your profit
Dont forget to set good money management for every trading. It is a must in crypto trading which has high volality market
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 06:56:09 AM

That is one thing that you can do to increase your bitcoin amount. I don't think that is a stupid idea because as long as you can sell when bitcoin price increase to the higher price, and you can buy back bitcoin when bitcoin price decrease to the lower price, you will have a chance to make a profit in usdt and bitcoin. But that will not be easy as we don't know how much bitcoin will increase or decrease, and we can only know when bitcoin reaches the price that we want.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 07:05:55 AM

to get profit and increase bitcoin Some of what you have today by selling when bitcoin prices go up and you buy them back when prices go down is one simple way, and it's not stupid in my opinion, and you certainly have to be patient to wait and buy bitcoin when prices down, because of course the rise and fall of bitcoin is not easy to predict.

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 10:39:31 AM

to get profit and increase bitcoin Some of what you have today by selling when bitcoin prices go up and you buy them back when prices go down is one simple way, and it's not stupid in my opinion, and you certainly have to be patient to wait and buy bitcoin when prices down, because of course the rise and fall of bitcoin is not easy to predict.
That's a good point and that's a common thing in trading when someone must sell his bitcoin at the high price to buy that again on the bottom but just try to consider the selling point as a very important thing that will determine how much profit will be earned by OP. There was another way just like try to invest in medium level altcoin because we need the volatility from the medium coin to grow our bitcoin even faster than keep them all in the bitcoin form. Some people have tried this and they are all getting enough profit from this strategy. OP has made the right choice by use USDT but waiting for that will go back again 9k again needs the more time.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 12:17:08 PM

You can try to keep your Bitcoin only for long term. It is good decision if you dont understand enough how to trade altcoin
But if you have knowledge to trade altcoin, then trading is good way for maximize your profit
Dont forget to set good money management for every trading. It is a must in crypto trading which has high volality market
at the moment, it seems wrong to hold USDT, it's because there is a possibility that bitcoin prices can go up. so if you lock the assets that you have in the form of USDT, and the price of bitcoin goes up, then the assets that you have in the form of bitcoin decline, it will be quite detrimental if you see an opportunity you can hold bitcoin for a long time. Well, I'm on the side that holds bitcoin in the long run.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 03:01:17 PM

This is not a bad idea to hold the coins in USDT temporarily as i do not trust the coin in the long term but if you are having a trading idea to hold the coin in USDT for a short period then it is well and good because of the liquidity it has in different markets and it is a great way to hold the profits until you find a trustable stable coin with liquidity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: