Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:18:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust level point  (Read 242 times)
alamjob239 (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 09:18:10 PM

I will just let you all read and close this in 10 minutes.
anonymousminer - IF you curse me OR ANYONE IN THIS FORUM ONE MORE TIME EITHER IN THE PM OR IN THE MAIN THREAD I WILL RESPOND THE SAME WAY IF ADMINS ARE UNABLE TO CONTROL YOUR MOUTH. I KNOW HOW TO HANDLE

Recently an user called anonymousminer is being very rude and aggressive in nature. Does not care what the user says in threads. User has been in this community for long time but I see constantly attacking new guests and newbies. Posted and pm really bad stuffs to me - really bad stuff. If you follow all his present and past comments they will make you disgusted. Bad mouthing is common from this user. If you had some humor I would not mind but your comment is straight up brutal. A normal human being cannot live with you for long.

This so called hero member's caused my trust level just by simply commenting. He took advantage of the system loop hole.

He also forced others including the moderators just because but the user himself is very rude in so many threads I do not have to even mention.

This use is less than a kid and trying is influence others to commit bad acts. That is insanely stupid.

I do see horrible complain about this thug in the comment sections from other users. I read all the way, I see a symptoms.

I urged the BITCOINTALK.ORG community leaders not to affect the TRUST level unless it is payment related.

I started to find out bad seeds from the crowd community. It is a really good thing for me also at the same time it caused my trust level which has nothing to do with my payment.

I always said I respect all the users and I also do not mind if users make humorous jokes against me but going after my trust level which has nothing to do with payment does concern me. I am a very forgiving person.

I made so many friends from all level members you can think of. I am with all major colle

Don be Jealous - Improve yourself - Respect all people from all different  colors - Be generous

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
teeGUMES
Legendary

Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 09:25:17 PM
Merited by anonymousminer (1)

Thanks Mother Teresa.
Let's worry about how you conduct your own self on the forum and STOP breaking forum rules.
Take this post to the Reputation board. Once again you remove valuable front page space with bullshit posts that go nowhere or get closed within hours.

You're a disrespectful prick. So is AM but at least he owns it.

What did you think coming here and lipping off well established long time members would get you?
anonymousminer
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 09:29:54 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2020, 10:07:57 PM by anonymousminer

I will just let you all read and close this in 10 minutes.
anonymousminer - IF you curse me OR ANYONE IN THIS FORUM ONE MORE TIME EITHER IN THE PM OR IN THE MAIN THREAD I WILL RESPOND THE SAME WAY IF ADMINS ARE UNABLE TO CONTROL YOUR MOUTH. I KNOW HOW TO HANDLE

Recently an user called anonymousminer is being very rude and aggressive in nature. Does not care what the user says in threads. User has been in this community for long time but I see constantly attacking new guests and newbies. Posted and pm really bad stuffs to me - really bad stuff. If you follow all his present and past comments they will make you disgusted. Bad mouthing is common from this user. If you had some humor I would not mind but your comment is straight up brutal. A normal human being cannot live with you for long.

This so called hero member's caused my trust level just by simply commenting. He took advantage of the system loop hole.

He also forced others including the moderators just because but the user himself is very rude in so many threads I do not have to even mention.

This use is less than a kid and trying is influence others to commit bad acts. That is insanely stupid.

I do see horrible complain about this thug in the comment sections from other users. I read all the way, I see a symptoms.

I urged the BITCOINTALK.ORG community leaders not to affect the TRUST level unless it is payment related.

I started to find out bad seeds from the crowd community. It is a really good thing for me also at the same time it caused my trust level which has nothing to do with my payment.

I always said I respect all the users and I also do not mind if users make humorous jokes against me but going after my trust level which has nothing to do with payment does concern me. I am a very forgiving person.

I made so many friends from all level members you can think of. I am with all major colle

Don be Jealous - Improve yourself - Respect all people from all different  colors - Be generous

Thank you for the update from the "Lealana Guru" as they called themselves.  My trust will stand.  I would never do a deal with you and hope the community won't either.  

How's that REFUND you demanded for from a CHARITY auction you tried taking advantage of.  YOU are the reason it didn't roll.

You are awful..... I just speak the truth good or bad.  Now GOML and go cry somewhere else.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2020, 10:48:51 PM
Merited by LoyceV (1), actmyname (1)

Alamjob, when you enter a bid you are entering into a binding contract. His rating for you is every bit justified. Perhaps if you calm yourself, and ask politely for him to change the rating to a neutral and refrain from bidding in his auctions he will be so kind as to give you a second chance here. You did in fact fuck up. Own up to it and maybe you can salvage your reputation.
alamjob239 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 03:36:03 AM

Its all good.
alamjob239 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 03:46:35 AM

TECSHARE
As you asked me and since you have been nice with me and you are legendary member I respect that.
I took out the comment and his trust level the way it was before. Please ask anonymousminer to do the same thing for me so that I can regain my status.  Then we are all good to go.  already did my part.
📚 Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: