Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:56:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎈 Paratica | The Most Advanced Cryptocurrency Auto-Trading Solution  (Read 454 times)
cryptobaro (OP)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200

Turkish Translator

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 10:17:49 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2020, 11:51:05 AM by cryptobaro

March 9, 2020
We are pleased announce our collaboration with OKEx!
https://twitter.com/OKEx/status/1236977622816604160
/

February 21, 2020
We are delighted to announce our collaboration with Chiliz [CHZ]!
More about the collaboration: https://www.chiliz.com/en/paratica-com-teams-up-with-chiliz-net
/

1881 - 193∞
cryptobaro (OP)

Turkish Translator

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 10:19:46 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2020, 07:56:57 AM by cryptobaro

Here is our most successful and profitable experts leaderboard on Binance!

You don't need to worry about time, bitcoin dominance or altcoins bull run. Come to http://paratica.com and join the auto trade world!
🚀

1881 - 193∞
naz14

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DAO Maker

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 03:44:00 PM

when we integrate this with API, it buys and sells only and does not withdraw anything right?
  and;  We can copy experts' moves by just following?
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 09:17:20 PM

You know before using a bot people prefer to see its past record to evaluate it. It looks like only going through the experts record on Paratica is now the only way to do it. It would be great to see some reports or reviews on the bot. Also kindly let me know whether the bot provides arbitrage?

when we integrate this with API, it buys and sells only and does not withdraw anything right?

Don't think it can because there's a setting in your exchange account which is used for restricting bots from withdrawing anything.

cryptobaro (OP)

Turkish Translator

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 09:51:12 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2020, 02:25:30 PM by cryptobaro

and;  We can copy experts' moves by just following?

Correct, the API you integrate with Paratica does not allow withdraw. Paratica does only buys/sells with your account. No need to deposit any money to paratica or anything. It is simply an integration to use the bot, using your own strategy or copying an expert automatically.

When you ''follow'' an expert, your account does the same buys, sells, positions that that experts strategy does. You can adjust your budget or pairs and you do not have to use all of your funds which allows you to do manual trading while using Paratica as well.

You know before using a bot people prefer to see its past record to evaluate it. It looks like only going through the experts record on Paratica is now the only way to do it. It would be great to see some reports or reviews on the bot. Also kindly let me know whether the bot provides arbitrage?

Don't think it can because there's a setting in your exchange account which is used for restricting bots from withdrawing anything.

You are right, no withdraw allowance which makes Paratica completely safe. It is not a bot that takes your money and trades for you, it is a huge platform allowing you to create your unique strategy or follow an expert.

1881 - 193∞
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 07:05:20 PM

You are right, no withdraw allowance which makes Paratica completely safe. It is not a bot that takes your money and trades for you, it is a huge platform allowing you to create your unique strategy or follow an expert.
Are we able to stop the bot and sell manually when we do not want to use the bot and does it adjust trailing stop levels for the maximum profit?

lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 07:08:22 PM

I would like to ask how much secure our coins are?

One more thing if we are on auto-bet mode and let's say I am sleeping and I woke up and want to stop the bot and withdraw the money can it do that? immediately!? or it will first complete it cycle or the no-of-trades it is running?

Regards
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 08:20:09 PM

Are we able to stop the bot and sell manually when we do not want to use the bot and does it adjust trailing stop levels for the maximum profit?

He clearly said that it is not a bot, but a platform where you can create your own strategies and trade based on it or just follow a trader and copy their trades:

OP, how many positions will I be able to copy/open during 1 week trial? After purchasing a plan on the website, if for any reason, I'm not satisfied from your services, can I opt out immediately and get a refund for the remaining timeline?
cryptobaro (OP)

Turkish Translator

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 11:00:38 PM

You can do whatever you want while using it. You can either stop and do manual. For trailingstop, yes it does. You can adjust stop-loss, trailing stop and everything.

I would like to ask how much secure our coins are?

One more thing if we are on auto-bet mode and let's say I am sleeping and I woke up and want to stop the bot and withdraw the money can it do that? immediately!? or it will first complete it cycle or the no-of-trades it is running?

Regards

Your tokens are completely safe, Paratica cannot withdraw anything from your account as API does not allow. When you are using Paratica, you can stop bot and use it manually or withdraw anytime you want. It does not restrict your actions.

1881 - 193∞
cryptobaro (OP)

Turkish Translator

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 08:33:34 AM

He clearly said that it is not a bot, but a platform where you can create your own strategies and trade based on it or just follow a trader and copy their trades:

OP, how many positions will I be able to copy/open during 1 week trial? After purchasing a plan on the website, if for any reason, I'm not satisfied from your services, can I opt out immediately and get a refund for the remaining timeline?

On 1 week trial, your bot will be able to do 5 positions a day which is pretty much enough to try Paratica out.

Regarding refund policy, we are offering a 1 week trial to try our product.

However, if you did not use a trial and you bought the membership and were not satisfied, Paratica refunds your money.

1881 - 193∞
cryptobaro (OP)

Turkish Translator

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 02:05:16 PM

Here is our most successful and profitable experts leaderboard on Binance for this week!

Paratica invites you to the auto-trade world!

1881 - 193∞
cryptobaro (OP)

Turkish Translator

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 11:06:34 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2020, 02:09:59 AM by cryptobaro

Have you ever wondered how Paratica was coded?

Take a glance at team's great work on Youtube!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtP3IIzbjEo

1881 - 193∞
cryptobaro (OP)

Turkish Translator

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 02:09:37 AM

We know you have been waiting  Cool

▫️ Loading predefined Strategies
▫️ Saving Strategy Drafts
▫️ Importing / Exporting Strategies

LIVE 🚀

You can watch the related video below

https://twitter.com/paraticacom/status/1227149019463507970

1881 - 193∞
cryptobaro (OP)

Turkish Translator

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 12:48:59 PM

Here is our most successful and profitable experts leaderboard on Binance for this week!

Paratica invites you to the auto-trade world!

1881 - 193∞
cryptobaro (OP)

Turkish Translator

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 08:07:48 AM

Paratica is expanding into the World!

We have designed a 'Global Regions' program to expand into YOUR Region. We believe a revenue share based program is beneficial for both YOU and Paratica.

To find out more, visit
http://regions.paratica.com

1881 - 193∞
cryptobaro (OP)

Turkish Translator

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 02:52:55 PM

Here is our most successful and profitable experts leaderboard on Binance! 🏆

You don't need to worry about time, bitcoin dominance or altcoins bull run.

Come to Paratica and join the auto trade world! 🚀

1881 - 193∞
cryptobaro (OP)

Turkish Translator

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 01:47:21 PM

We are delighted to announce our collaboration with Chiliz!

Create your algorithms for fan tokens.

https://www.chiliz.com/en/paratica-com-teams-up-with-chiliz-net

1881 - 193∞
yicemtipe42

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 02:22:56 PM

chiliz? i didnt even know chiliz had an exchange lol. trading fan tokens with btc and each other sounds fun. let me try with binance first it says 1 week for free.
cryptobaro (OP)

Turkish Translator

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 07:56:33 PM

chiliz? i didnt even know chiliz had an exchange lol. trading fan tokens with btc and each other sounds fun. let me try with binance first it says 1 week for free.

They have created Chiliz.net to allow trading of the Fan Tokens such for Juventus, Barcelona, Galatasaray etc. With the integration of Paratica, users will be able to trade those fan tokens along with BTC with their own algorithms or by following an expert, automatically.

Just a reminder, you can use Paratica for Binance and Huobi as well.

1881 - 193∞
yicemtipe42

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 09:59:06 AM

They have created Chiliz.net to allow trading of the Fan Tokens such for Juventus, Barcelona, Galatasaray etc. With the integration of Paratica, users will be able to trade those fan tokens along with BTC with their own algorithms or by following an expert, automatically.

Just a reminder, you can use Paratica for Binance and Huobi as well.

what do you mean by following an expert? my bot does everything the expert I am following does?
btw do you have a manual or a video tutorial for these
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: