Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:21:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎈 Paratica | The Most Advanced Cryptocurrency Auto-Trading Solution  (Read 454 times)
cryptobaro (OP)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200

Turkish Translator

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 01:25:56 PM

what do you mean by following an expert? my bot does everything the expert I am following does?
btw do you have a manual or a video tutorial for these

Correct, your exchange account buy & sells according to that experts's strategy, but you can configure your own budget. You can use set % to use with Paratica or you can give exact amount like using 0.15 BTC only.

Here is the knowledge-base to get all the information: https://community.paratica.com/knowledge-base/

We have a Youtube channel as well, we will soon be adding English tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKFlWP2m0UQCVeNgXq3EZWw/videos

1881 - 193∞
cryptobaro (OP)

Turkish Translator

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 11:46:10 AM

Here is our most successful and profitable experts leaderboard on Binance! 🏆

You don't need to worry about time, bitcoin dominance or altcoins bull run.

Come to Paratica and join the auto trade world! 🚀

1881 - 193∞
cryptobaro (OP)

Turkish Translator

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 04:16:58 PM

Here is our most successful and profitable experts leaderboard on Binance! 🏆

You don't need to worry about time, bitcoin dominance or altcoins bull run.

Come to Paratica and join the auto trade world! 🚀

1881 - 193∞
archipelago

Activity: 119
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 07:15:39 AM

i have been using 1 week trial and following an expert, sometimes the position is not the same with the expert is that normal?

it doesnt mean i lose money, i still get profit with that strategy but can posiitons be different?
cryptobaro (OP)

Turkish Translator

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 11:06:21 AM

i have been using 1 week trial and following an expert, sometimes the position is not the same with the expert is that normal?

it doesnt mean i lose money, i still get profit with that strategy but can posiitons be different?

Following an expert does not mean copying ' positions ', when you follow an expert, you copy the ' strategy '. So the positions taken can be both the same or different depending on your budget settings and the time of order. Your account would still buy and sell with expert's strategy even if it doesn't exist in experts positions.

1881 - 193∞
cryptobaro (OP)

Turkish Translator

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 11:35:40 AM

Time to create algorithms for OKEx!

We are pleased to announce our collaboration Cool

Create your algorithm easily for free, without writing a single line of code.

https://twitter.com/OKEx/status/1236977622816604160

1881 - 193∞
archipelago

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 06:35:56 PM

Following an expert does not mean copying ' positions ', when you follow an expert, you copy the ' strategy '. So the positions taken can be both the same or different depending on your budget settings and the time of order. Your account would still buy and sell with expert's strategy even if it doesn't exist in experts positions.

okay. i see okex collaboration i want to follow an expert for okex but can i follow the one i followed for binance? wouldnt pairs be different? or experts create new strategy for okex?
cryptobaro (OP)

Turkish Translator

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 09:30:29 PM

okay. i see okex collaboration i want to follow an expert for okex but can i follow the one i followed for binance? wouldnt pairs be different? or experts create new strategy for okex?

Experts are defining their strategies for OKEx this week so users will be able to follow. As you said, pairs will be different and new strategies has to be created for new integrations. Hopefully this month all experts will have defined their strategies for OKEx as well.

1881 - 193∞
archipelago

View Profile
March 28, 2020, 09:06:57 PM

Experts are defining their strategies for OKEx this week so users will be able to follow. As you said, pairs will be different and new strategies has to be created for new integrations. Hopefully this month all experts will have defined their strategies for OKEx as well.

i guess some experts defined strategies for okex as well. how about chiliz? fan tokens are not traded so we can trade btc only?
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 05:51:10 AM

I tried with the 7 days free trial where I followed 2 experts, started with average 2% profit and then ended up losing all profit during one market dump when all the active trades hit stop loss but I guess I should have worked more on following expert and copying his strategy to come up with my own stop loss strategy. Grin
BTW, since the bot is now supported by three exchanges, will there be arbitrage available soon? (I asked about it before though!)

cryptobaro (OP)

Turkish Translator

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 08:42:46 PM

i guess some experts defined strategies for okex as well. how about chiliz? fan tokens are not traded so we can trade btc only?

Correct, some of then defined strategies and more coming soon. For Chiliz. BTC trading option is available and we are waiting for Fan Tokens to be added to the exchange as well!

I tried with the 7 days free trial where I followed 2 experts, started with average 2% profit and then ended up losing all profit during one market dump when all the active trades hit stop loss but I guess I should have worked more on following expert and copying his strategy to come up with my own stop loss strategy. Grin
BTW, since the bot is now supported by three exchanges, will there be arbitrage available soon? (I asked about it before though!)

Hey, when the market is going upside down, we recommend changing your budget settings to avoid so much loss. Of course, those strategies have stop-loss function but trading with all of the money in a volatile market can be risky. For arbitrage, we do not plan doing it. We are not planning to getting more collaborations.

1881 - 193∞
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: