Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:51:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you sure crypto is the future currency?  (Read 2413 times)
devillnj2.1

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 10:00:37 PM

in the near future i can see that crypto will be the currencies of many countries, money is part of growth, if many people will know the good use of crypto currencies they will adopt it and use it instead of their local money, in modern days where in everything is digitalized, the demand of cryptocurrencies will increase, especially bitcoin that is already accepted in many countries.

StepChain │ A Responsible Fitness App

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 10:01:01 PM

I actually doubt that crypto will be able to replace fiat completely.

An ideal situation would honestly just be fiat and crypto coexisting, with crypto providing aspects of currency that fiat fails to provide, like a long term store of value as well as smart contracts.

It's a bit unrealistic to expect that the government/central banks around the world will just all of a sudden give up on the control that they have over monetary policy and the monetary system in general.
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 10:14:15 PM

I am sure and I know tha crypto have big future! Also even now we can buy a lot of products and even to travel paying crypto currency!! it gaining popularity!
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 10:20:13 PM

The possibility high here because crypto currencies are going to get more adopting by all over global but they are going to launch a cryptocurrency under Blockchain technology with their own digital digital currencies potential it will be helpful for them and they are not adopting any crypto currencies present available because it will more difficult to regulate them. better to launch their own crypto currencies as China has already planned to launch.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
vicoma

Activity: 494
Merit: 2

KoinPro: Unique Double-up Contract

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2020, 10:20:43 PM

Crypto will be the currency of the future in my own opinion but it will take a lot of time before we can have a global adoption. Easy of use will determine this and only few are implementing this and are centralized which is against the purpose of blockchain.

THE SMART BITCOIN FUTURES EXCHANGE
⯁  ⯁   IIIIIIIII  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ❖  KOINPRO  ❖  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   IIIIIIIII   ⯁  ⯁
Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 10:31:29 PM

I have no doubts that crypto is the future currency we are about to have. For this to happen will take a whole lot of years but we're getting there gradually and the awareness of crypto is spreading out tremendously. Let's keep the hope alive and keep pushing and believing

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 10:40:11 PM

Yes they should be because we are moving toward digital now and crypto make transactions easier and you do not have to carry money with you all the time and you can buy different things from home plus there is no third party and its decentralised.
can't wait to see the world doing that, if FIAT is no longer used and they stabilize coins this will have a tremendous impact on crypto currencies, of course Bitcoin will be accepted for payment of several shopping sites  Grin interesting

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2020, 11:00:16 PM

I completely agree that crypto will be the currency of the future. Cryptocurrencies are already used all over the world and constantly more and more countries begin to legalize cryptocurrencies and recognize them as official currencies, this is just a matter of time when the whole world will already fully begin to use cryptocurrencies with its full potential.

uhh, ok?  Cheesy      i dont know if it will be used in the future, but its the best we have right NOW for alot of things, thats for sure
but dude, governments will never go blockchain, not a proper public one anyways.
Imagine the outrage when citizens find out they pay 50k a year to have their politicians dogs walked:P  (and that the dogs been dead for 10 years)
Banks are ALREADY moving to blockchain, they just cant admit it as they screwed over all their custys telling them not to invest in it years ago, check the blockchain patents, 90% banks : /

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 11:46:38 PM

Cryptocurrency is likely to be used in the future economy, but as long as there is better. I can even believe in the possibility that it was created by governments, taking into consideration the current situation. The current duration may be for trial purposes. Subsequently, they will correct the mistakes they encounter in this time period and start using them as payment methods.
If the government takes a role here then it will be better as long as it can properly maintain the decentralized essence. So this economic evolution can really be adopted as a whole. However, I am more confident that cryptocurrency and fiat will be used together, complementing each other, because there are certain times when using fiat is more effective. If the two are combined, it will create maximum economic activity.

kendedese

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 11:50:24 PM

I also have the same thoughts as you, but in my opinion it takes a very long time to achieve all that. there are still many countries that disagree and even forbid, of course this will be a big problem because every country has its own regulations. Another obstacle that will hamper this process is that many people do not know about cryptocurrency.

Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 11:57:06 PM

I also have the same thoughts as you, but in my opinion it takes a very long time to achieve all that. there are still many countries that disagree and even forbid, of course this will be a big problem because every country has its own regulations. Another obstacle that will hamper this process is that many people do not know about cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrency has high chances to be a currency in the future but it will take long time processing to make this happen. One reason that will clearly doubt people from using this is because of its high volatility. It would be much easiar to use if these cryptos will become stable coins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 12:42:45 AM

I completely agree that crypto will be the currency of the future. Cryptocurrencies are already used all over the world and constantly more and more countries begin to legalize cryptocurrencies and recognize them as official currencies, this is just a matter of time when the whole world will already fully begin to use cryptocurrencies with its full potential.

Currency is blockchain best use care. Currency is blockchain killer app. It is simply perfect when fungible.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2020, 01:02:20 AM

Currency yes i think is the future crypto currency but this will take time and we need support also from governments so we can use it on any place and also they setup how to take VAT or other taxes from merchants when we pay with crypto.
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 01:11:30 AM

If I'm not sure with the future of crypto, I wouldnt be here for a long time. I'm here bcz of Im sure with the future
Crypto has changed many things in the world, even it changes how we see world in the future

Blockchain is the cause why it happens. I think it is still on early stage, which is possible to be better
we shouldnt understimate the power of blockchain.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 01:12:30 AM

There is certainly a possibility, I can't predict it.
But clearly, it's been 10 years since bitcoin has been running. And of course it will continue until the following years. Even though its adoption has been slow, it is sure that many people and countries will accept and make their own crypto.

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

█████████████████████████████
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████████████████████████
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
slarsum

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 01:14:41 AM

Currency yes i think is the future crypto currency but this will take time and we need support also from governments so we can use it on any place and also they setup how to take VAT or other taxes from merchants when we pay with crypto.

But just like fiat money, only few would be dominant. Not all has its own value in the market. Lots of altcoins are being made but some are just forgetten and not being updated in the market. I do agree that cryptocurrency is the future but i think its bad if all businesses would make their own currency.

barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 01:28:32 AM

and I think it will take a long time to be realized. because at this time the mass adoption of bitcoin has not yet been reached and its high fluctuations make most people not use bitcoin for payment tools. and now if we see there are still many people who do not understand about cryptocurrency. so in my opinion if we want in the future cryptocurrency to be a legal currency throughout the world. then it must continue to promote cryptocurrrency. knowledge of cryptocurrency is very important.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 01:30:57 AM

The first intention cryptocurrency being created was to make a transaction which was not use third party. And I'm not sure for now if cryptocurrency will be the future of money which can be use by all people there since the government will prohibited it. For your information, although the government has accepted cryptocurrency on their country then it is not mean they will allowed its user to use crypto as mean of payment. The government will keep their money fiat as mean of payment and as far as I know the government just accept crypto as an investment place only, there is no intention to accept them as payment system.
popeye95

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 01:34:28 AM

Yes, I think it will and I am an optimist person.

Like the PC gaming world wants virtual currency. In the first few months of 2012, E-sports exploded. The industry didn't seem to understand why, but they kept going and money kept pouring in. Businesses began integrating some kind of game currency into their systems. It's a long way but have a shot at it.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 01:53:40 AM

if there is a poll or a consensus I'll definitely vote yes, Cryptocurrency news around the world is always big news,  even mainstream media are covering it, and the first world countries are embracing it and using it in their system, we are really moving forward in adoption, no doubt about it.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: