Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:48:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EU, makes 1 Trillion ready for climate neutrality and gets embaressed  (Read 161 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2020, 02:34:04 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2020, 02:51:53 AM by KingScorpio

EU, made 1 trillion € ready for climate neutrality and the kleptocrats in it showed their incompetence and their stupidity devaluing the money of the citizens,

then a startup from finland developed a method to grow a soy like protein out of the CO2 in the air
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egjWeGFdrso

eu makes me angry, but there is unfortunately no alternatives for openminded europeans, as the retarded nation states rasterize the population that is to a big extent multinational,

hope the eu kleptocrats realise that soon enough before spending 1000 billions for their corrupt syndicates

oh and if someone from britain is reading:

if you leave the EU you join the US, you can't gain sovereignty if you are not strong enough for true independence

regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 8096

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 04:43:48 PM

EU, made 1 trillion € ready for...

...eu makes me angry, but...

regards

Is there anything that doesn't make you angry?  How about a positive thread for a change; there must be something that makes you happy somewhere in this vast world. 

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2020, 05:00:04 PM

regards

Is there anything that doesn't make you angry?  How about a positive thread for a change; there must be something that makes you happy somewhere in this vast world. 

there are but those are things i don't have to write and discuss.

xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 05:07:27 PM

regards

I refuse to believe that without proof.

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2020, 05:28:54 PM

regards

this topic is not about stuff i like, this is about the Eu throwing around money

xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 06:01:43 PM

regards

this topic is not about stuff i like, this is about the Eu throwing around money

Well, in that case I really hope the EU is able to neutralize the climate at any cost if that's what makes you happy and helps them save face.

coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1104

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 07:23:33 PM

I don't like the EU because they are pretending to be all about equality, but it all leads to a few states ruling over the rest.
I'll give you an example. The EU lead by Germany tried to impose CO2 restrictions on member countries and pushed for countries with coal power plants to upgrade to renewable or build a nuclear plant. A few days ago I read an article about Germany building a new giant coal mine and planning to use it to for power production, which means more CO2. I understand trade agreements and funding projects together but it will all turn to shit if Germany and France keep telling other countries what to build, what factories to shut down, how many soldiers to train, what animals to hunt and what resources to exploit.

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2020, 08:23:41 PM

I don't like the EU because they are pretending to be all about equality, but it all leads to a few states ruling over the rest.
I'll give you an example. The EU lead by Germany tried to impose CO2 restrictions on member countries and pushed for countries with coal power plants to upgrade to renewable or build a nuclear plant. A few days ago I read an article about Germany building a new giant coal mine and planning to use it to for power production, which means more CO2. I understand trade agreements and funding projects together but it will all turn to shit if Germany and France keep telling other countries what to build, what factories to shut down, how many soldiers to train, what animals to hunt and what resources to exploit.

EU is not about equality it is about striking down the nazis.

eu is not lead by germany, eu is lead by its own intel, and eu is also reacting to the zeitgeist that surrounds it, environmental populism is extremely strong in an egalitarian humanist antiracist and anti white world

thats why EU is trashing its own currency.

entire CO2 panic was nonsense to begin with you can see that on this example of a new food grown out of the CO2 in the air

xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 09:37:52 PM

eu is not lead by germany, eu is lead by its own intel, and eu is also reacting to the zeitgeist that surrounds it, environmental populism is extremely strong in an egalitarian humanist antiracist and anti white world

entire CO2 panic was nonsense to begin with you can see that on this example of a new food grown out of the CO2 in the air

Most if not all of the plants we eat use the CO2 in our atmosphere for growth as well so I'm not as excited about you are with this "new" technology.  Maybe if there was more explanation and less salesmanship in the video it would be more convincing.

KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2020, 10:30:25 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2020, 10:44:25 PM by KingScorpio

Most if not all of the plants we eat use the CO2 in our atmosphere for growth as well so I'm not as excited about you are with this "new" technology.  Maybe if there was more explanation and less salesmanship in the video it would be more convincing.

they pretend though that their method is much more efficient, binding CO2 from the atmosphere in a protein mass

frank0ly

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 11:02:32 PM

if you leave the EU you join the US, you can't gain sovereignty if you are not strong enough for true independence

You don't know how strong Britain really is. After all, we doesn't know about most of what is happening. In the news they write only what they need to tell to us (a performance for the people). If you study politics a little deeper than just news articles, you can conclude that Britain is one of the most important players at the moment.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2020, 11:18:08 PM

You don't know how strong Britain really is. After all, we doesn't know about most of what is happening. In the news they write only what they need to tell to us (a performance for the people). If you study politics a little deeper than just news articles, you can conclude that Britain is one of the most important players at the moment.

nah they are not that important getting increasingly replaced by the EU

iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 03:34:33 AM

EU, made 1 trillion € ready for climate neutrality and the kleptocrats in it showed their incompetence and their stupidity devaluing the money of the citizens,

then a startup from finland developed a method to grow a soy like protein out of the CO2 in the air

eu makes me angry, but there is unfortunately no alternatives for openminded europeans, as the retarded nation states rasterize the population that is to a big extent multinational,

hope the eu kleptocrats realise that soon enough before spending 1000 billions for their corrupt syndicates

regards

There's a lot of important things that needs to be discuss in a single post. LOL.

First thats really is admirable if you have that ready 1 trillion fund for a good cause.
Second, I think ECB and the state of the regions are having a lack luster performance for the past
years. That's whyLagarde are there to take control and hoping she will turn things around.

And Britain? welcome to the new world order.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2020, 04:33:27 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2020, 04:57:12 AM by KingScorpio

regards

There's a lot of important things that needs to be discuss in a single post. LOL.

First thats really is admirable if you have that ready 1 trillion fund for a good cause.
Second, I think ECB and the state of the regions are having a lack luster performance for the past
years. That's whyLagarde are there to take control and hoping she will turn things around.

And Britain? welcome to the new world order.

financial oligarchs are actually the true dictators/rulers in the west/everywhere else the democracy is not significant.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: