Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:58:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: == Bitcoin challenge transaction: ~1000 BTC total bounty to solvers! ==UPDATED==  (Read 46632 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
WanderingPhilospher

Activity: 1050
Merit: 219

Shooters Shoot...

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 12:33:19 AM

This is not JeanLucPons version of Kangaroo
this have a lot of unnecessary checks that slow down the process.
JLP uses assembly instructions to perform GPU computations, also overall process of jumping is pretty good optimized in my opinion. Can you please give an example of non-optimal computations in JLP code, by optimizing which we can get a such increase in speed?

this is not two byte changes Smiley
need rewrite or many many refactoring.

1. split search either looking for tame or wild
2. remove realtime collision checks
3. modify check for prefixes of founded kangaroo
4. try other cuda implementations of ecp VanitySearch, BitCrack and forks here have many ideas

Splitting the search for wild or tame does not increase speed, it just targets one or the other. I've been doing this for at least 2 years. Find enough tames, then switch to wilds.
Real-time collision checks only happens on server side (if using a server) so that shouldn't slow down the GPUs, they just send the DPs to the server.
What do you mean by modify check for prefixes of founded kangaroo??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WanderingPhilospher

Shooters Shoot...

View Profile
April 27, 2023, 09:45:30 PM

Current progress towards #125
Testing server capabilities and keeping track of users DPs (thanks to NotATether).

kalos15btc

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2023, 12:10:02 AM

Current progress towards #125
Testing server capabilities and keeping track of users DPs (thanks to NotATether).

can i join your server and help ? pm me Cheesy
zielar (OP)

Activity: 277
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 30, 2023, 09:05:04 AM
Merited by NotATether (18)

Hello,

Due to the situation that happened in this challenge - I allowed myself to refresh the topic - I corrected the name of the thread, added a new date to "important dates", changed the image of the remaining amount of BTC up for grabs, and restored the functioning of my website zielar.pl from which you can now restart download the VanitySearch builds, because I saw somewhere earlier that someone mentioned that the links are out of date. It's a fact - they were outdated because I didn't extend the hosting :-) Nevertheless, everything is fine now. I'm also considering re-entering with some power... therefore, to shorten the necessary time to refresh the news about currently running programs - give me the details of any latest and greatest versions you are currently using (VanitySearch, Kangaroo) - and whether poolem 66bit also works pool fighting for 125?

Regards

If you want - you can send me a donation to my BTC wallet address 31hgbukdkehcuxcedchkdbsrygegyefbvd
WanderingPhilospher

Shooters Shoot...

View Profile
April 30, 2023, 02:06:21 PM

Hello,

Due to the situation that happened in this challenge - I allowed myself to refresh the topic - I corrected the name of the thread, added a new date to "important dates", changed the image of the remaining amount of BTC up for grabs, and restored the functioning of my website zielar.pl from which you can now restart download the VanitySearch builds, because I saw somewhere earlier that someone mentioned that the links are out of date. It's a fact - they were outdated because I didn't extend the hosting :-) Nevertheless, everything is fine now. I'm also considering re-entering with some power... therefore, to shorten the necessary time to refresh the news about currently running programs - give me the details of any latest and greatest versions you are currently using (VanitySearch, Kangaroo) - and whether poolem 66bit also works pool fighting for 125?

Regards
My man! Thanks for updating and refreshing the topics and links!

I am running a kangaroo pool/server and have posted to see the interest in the community (before posting and giving out IP and port) but there have only been two people interested.

I have locked up agreements from gpu farms. I will have (so far) 480 cards connecting to the pool BUT for only 20-25 minutes each day. In the agreement I have to pay for storage space so that I can save and keep each card's kangaroos (paths). I am currently trying to work out additional agreements. I also have 72 cards that are constantly running in the pool. All are RTX 30xx and above; 30xx. I would love to have many CPUs running in the race as well as their paths (although less paths) become much longer than a GPUs path.

Current progress = 2^19.06/2^27.05
ProjectSe7en

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2023, 10:05:48 PM

Hello,

Regards

<3
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 05:55:35 AM

With the injection of more BTC and some friends & offline members expressing interest, I have a pool up and running for #125. If there is a good interest here, I will post how to setup and connect to it. Let me know who is interested in helping search for 12.5 Bitcoin.

If interested, let me know. You can message me and let me know your setup so I can get a good idea of speed/timeframes, etc.

Once I gauge the interest, I will post how to setup and message those interested, the applicable port number(s).

For those without CPUs or GPUs, but still want to participate and have the chance at making a decent size return on your Invesment, you can rent with vast and I can show you how to do so. It's extremely easy to set up.

Standard pool, meaning we pool our resources, and split the BTC reward based off of DPs submitted and accepted.

Message me if you have any questions or have a possible other avenue. All help is appreciated!

Mate, I would like to participate on your pool if its possible.
I have some GPU cards and i want to test, who knows if we can crack the 125 bit together with this way.
Thanks and Cheers.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BS0D

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 07:31:33 AM

Hello,

Regards

I am running a kangaroo pool/server and have posted to see the interest in the community (before posting and giving out IP and port) but there have only been two people interested.

I have locked up agreements from gpu farms. I will have (so far) 480 cards connecting to the pool BUT for only 20-25 minutes each day. In the agreement I have to pay for storage space so that I can save and keep each card's kangaroos (paths). I am currently trying to work out additional agreements. I also have 72 cards that are constantly running in the pool. All are RTX 30xx and above; 30xx. I would love to have many CPUs running in the race as well as their paths (although less paths) become much longer than a GPUs path.

Any requirements for joining the pool?
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 08:37:00 AM

If you guys are going for 125, then the rest of us should skip 125 and start working on 130. [insert skeleton meme behind a computer desk here], we could solve 130 when we are looking the same as our text meme. Lol

🖤😏
racminer

Activity: 242
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 01, 2023, 12:16:37 PM

Hello,

Regards

Thank you for restoring zielar.pl site. I finally got to try  your latest vanitysearch version on my GeForce GTX 1080 Ti and I got only 400 Mkeys/s instead of 900 Mkeys/s. Am I missing something?
zielar (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 05:35:37 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2023, 01:51:32 AM by Mr. Big

I'm currently checking apps that I haven't checked before... and that's how I found PubHunt. I entered the 29 closest unresolved addresses without pubkey in the input... This way I achieve a scan of 6400Gkeys/s . What are the estimates that a pubkeys lookup for 29 addresses with this method and this program at this speed will yield the intended expectations more than a traditional key lookup? What are the real chances of success and effectiveness of this method?

Hello,

Regards

Could i join to your work? Please send me PM to more details. I can use 8x Tesla A100 to work for this task per 1-2 months

If you want - you can send me a donation to my BTC wallet address 31hgbukdkehcuxcedchkdbsrygegyefbvd
BS0D

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 07:26:42 AM

Hello,

Regards

Could i join to your work? Please send me PM to more details. I can use 8x Tesla A100 to work for this task per 1-2 months

What is A100 performance on kangaroo and BSGS?
zielar (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 10:39:40 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2023, 11:14:52 AM by zielar

What is A100 performance on kangaroo and BSGS?

1xA100 = ~3800MK/s

Lolo54

Activity: 117
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 11:51:59 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2023, 03:15:26 PM by Lolo54

I'm currently checking apps that I haven't checked before... and that's how I found PubHunt. I entered the 29 closest unresolved addresses without pubkey in the input... This way I achieve a scan of 6400Gkeys/s . What are the estimates that a pubkeys lookup for 29 addresses with this method and this program at this speed will yield the intended expectations more than a traditional key lookup? What are the real chances of success and effectiveness of this method?
Hi Zielar
Waouhh impressive this speed! If you could choose the beginning and end of the search range, you could find pubkey #66 between 2 and 4 months. On the other hand the search is carried out randomly it makes random hashes on the PK of #64 #66 #67 #68 #69 #71 and #72 it can be faster as well as much longer depending on luck. Too bad this program could be largely optimized like choosing the hash range #66 as well as the random or sequential mode with your speed you could come across #66 in 1 month or 2 depending on luck.

Edit
Looking more closely at the operation of this utility and your speed, the proba are these
in 10 days on all the beaches by inserting the 6 pubkeys (I calculated for the first 6 # not 29)  you have a one in 148 chance of having one of the keys
in 20 days 1/74  1.35%
in 40 days 1/37  2.75%
in 80 days 1/18  5.5%
in 160 days 1/9  11%
in 320 days 1/4  25%
it remains arbitrary because luck can enormously speed up the process Grin
kknd

Activity: 32
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2023, 07:10:43 PM

1 Ekeys/s (1021708069969158067 keys/s)

1.021.708.069.969.158.067 keys/s

128gb + 16 AMD Ryzen 7 5800X

Code:
ubuntu@:~/kknd/keyhunt$ ./keyhunt -m bsgs -f 125.pub -b 125 -R -q -S -n 0x400000000000 -k 4096 -t 15
[+] Version 0.2.230428 Satoshi Quest, developed by AlbertoBSD
[+] Random mode
[+] Quiet thread output
[+] K factor 4096
[+] Threads : 15
[+] Mode BSGS random
[+] Opening file 125.pub
[+] Added 1 points from file
[+] Bit Range 125
[+] -- from : 0x10000000000000000000000000000000 [+] -- to   : 0x20000000000000000000000000000000
[+] N = 0x400000000000
[+] Bloom filter for 34359738368 elements : 117781.20 MB
[+] Bloom filter for 1073741824 elements : 3680.66 MB
[+] Bloom filter for 33554432 elements : 115.02 MB
[+] Allocating 512.00 MB for 33554432 bP Points
[+] Reading bloom filter from file keyhunt_bsgs_4_34359738368.blm .... Done!
[+] Reading bloom filter from file keyhunt_bsgs_6_1073741824.blm .... Done!
[+] Reading bP Table from file keyhunt_bsgs_2_33554432.tbl .... Done!
[+] Reading bloom filter from file keyhunt_bsgs_7_33554432.blm .... Done!
[+] Total 82543794972808280276992 keys in 80790 seconds: ~1 Ekeys/s (1021708069969158067 keys/s)

Code:
Architecture:            x86_64
  CPU op-mode(s):        32-bit, 64-bit
  Address sizes:         48 bits physical, 48 bits virtual
  Byte Order:            Little Endian
CPU(s):                  16
  On-line CPU(s) list:   0-15
Vendor ID:               AuthenticAMD
  Model name:            AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core Processor
    CPU family:          25
    Model:               33
    Thread(s) per core:  2
    Core(s) per socket:  8
    Socket(s):           1
    Stepping:            2
    Frequency boost:     enabled
    CPU max MHz:         3800.0000
    CPU min MHz:         2200.0000
    BogoMIPS:            7586.05
Gianluca95
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196

Reputation first.

View Profile
May 02, 2023, 07:53:30 PM

1 Ekeys/s (1021708069969158067 keys/s)

1.021.708.069.969.158.067 keys/s

128gb + 16 AMD Ryzen 7 5800X

Code:
ubuntu@:~/kknd/keyhunt$ ./keyhunt -m bsgs -f 125.pub -b 125 -R -q -S -n 0x400000000000 -k 4096 -t 15
[+] Version 0.2.230428 Satoshi Quest, developed by AlbertoBSD
[+] Random mode
[+] Quiet thread output
[+] K factor 4096
[+] Threads : 15
[+] Mode BSGS random
[+] Opening file 125.pub
[+] Added 1 points from file
[+] Bit Range 125
[+] -- from : 0x10000000000000000000000000000000 [+] -- to   : 0x20000000000000000000000000000000
[+] N = 0x400000000000
[+] Bloom filter for 34359738368 elements : 117781.20 MB
[+] Bloom filter for 1073741824 elements : 3680.66 MB
[+] Bloom filter for 33554432 elements : 115.02 MB
[+] Allocating 512.00 MB for 33554432 bP Points
[+] Reading bloom filter from file keyhunt_bsgs_4_34359738368.blm .... Done!
[+] Reading bloom filter from file keyhunt_bsgs_6_1073741824.blm .... Done!
[+] Reading bP Table from file keyhunt_bsgs_2_33554432.tbl .... Done!
[+] Reading bloom filter from file keyhunt_bsgs_7_33554432.blm .... Done!
[+] Total 82543794972808280276992 keys in 80790 seconds: ~1 Ekeys/s (1021708069969158067 keys/s)

Code:
Architecture:            x86_64
  CPU op-mode(s):        32-bit, 64-bit
  Address sizes:         48 bits physical, 48 bits virtual
  Byte Order:            Little Endian
CPU(s):                  16
  On-line CPU(s) list:   0-15
Vendor ID:               AuthenticAMD
  Model name:            AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core Processor
    CPU family:          25
    Model:               33
    Thread(s) per core:  2
    Core(s) per socket:  8
    Socket(s):           1
    Stepping:            2
    Frequency boost:     enabled
    CPU max MHz:         3800.0000
    CPU min MHz:         2200.0000
    BogoMIPS:            7586.05

I would like to understand how it is possible to get that quantity of keys. It is something of really amazing  Shocked

As I read, this software scan 1exakey/s with your hw?

█████████████████████████████
███▀█████████████████████▀███
███  ▀▀███████████████▀▀  ███
███     ████▀▀ ▀▀████     ███
███     ██▀       ▀██     ███
███     ██         ██     ███
███     ██▄       ▄██     ███
███     ████▄▄ ▄▄████     ███
███  ▄▄███████████████▄▄  ███
███▄█████████████████████▄███
.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
██▄   ▄██             ██▀   ▀██
▀███████▀             ██▄   ▄██
   ███     ▄███████▄  ▀███████▀
   ███▀▀   ██▀   ▀██     ███
   █████   ██▄   ▄██     ███▀▀
   ▀▀▀     ▀███████▀     █████
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
2/3 Multisig Decentralized
Bitcoin Custody Solutions
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
noecp

Activity: 7
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 05, 2023, 09:49:56 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2023, 10:05:25 PM by noecp
Merited by NotATether (3), albert0bsd (2)

I would like to understand how it is possible to get that quantity of keys. It is something of really amazing  Shocked
As I read, this software scan 1exakey/s with your hw?

this is not 1 ExaKey/s  this like 1 Exa Compares per seconds

in this screen's 28807259 Keys per seconds compared on 35 467 034 624 elements in bloom filters and have 1021708069969158067  compares/s
really key generate speed is 28.8 MKeys/sec
albert0bsd

Activity: 850
Merit: 660

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2023, 10:03:27 PM

Compares per seconds

Interesting concept, i really like it

Thanks

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 06, 2023, 12:19:12 PM

Since you are wanderer your self, you could understand others when they wonder, so I was wondering what happened to your newly improved version of kangaroo/bsgs tool? A good dev always shares the best of his work with the world😉, we'll keep on waiting!

🖤😏
racminer

Activity: 242
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 06, 2023, 01:11:21 PM

Since you are wanderer your self, you could understand others when they wonder, so I was wondering what happened to your newly improved version of kangaroo/bsgs tool? A good dev always shares the best of his work with the world😉, we'll keep on waiting!

Good point.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: