Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:15:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: These projects will go big in 2020, I assume.  (Read 1828 times)
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 11:19:15 PM

They don't sound that interesting to me.

Decentralised healthcare, bridging the gap between fiat and crypto, etc. etc. are all ideas that have been explored to death by countless projects beforehand. Unless they are actually serious about innovation and have a plausible roadmap and team to back it up (unlikely, since basically everyone in the ICO market is here for the money and the money only), I don't see their fate as being any different to the other predecessing ICOs.

I could be wrong. They could all blow up and become great projects. But from what I've seen that is EXTREMELY unlikely.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 11:36:38 PM

In crypto world, your best and most hyped project might turn out to be the low profitable project. So, don't boost of it. Bannx, Aimedis, and Tachyon are not the first or the only projects to come up with such business idea and initiative in crypto. It's most likely that they'll succeed or fail. You never can tell what happens next

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 12:29:24 AM

They don't sound that interesting to me.

Decentralised healthcare, bridging the gap between fiat and crypto, etc. etc. are all ideas that have been explored to death by countless projects beforehand. Unless they are actually serious about innovation and have a plausible roadmap and team to back it up (unlikely, since basically everyone in the ICO market is here for the money and the money only), I don't see their fate as being any different to the other predecessing ICOs.

I could be wrong. They could all blow up and become great projects. But from what I've seen that is EXTREMELY unlikely.

We can't really see what will going to happen if this project won't gather progressive results after all. Right now, let's pick some research about their community and when their community come up to establish a good feedback and the team is working right then it's highly potential to go bigger this year. ICO is indeed resulting a bad reputation years ago, that's why it needs to be scrutinized before trusting any of them.
ajeef

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 01:28:09 AM

This is my personal view not any financial advice.

1. BAANX: Baanx is secure, custodial wallet platform and bridging gap between fiat and crypto. Already have ios, android app and launched their debit card in 30 countries.

2. AIMEDIS: Decentralized blockchain backed ehealth ecosystem, offers more than health, in anyplace, anytime. They are getting ready to launch their own platform

3. Tachyon: Decentralized blockchain based internet protocol that wants to create secure and privacy internet. They promise faster, secure and also pay for staking ipx into the wallet

I will monitor these projects closely

No offense, but i saw many similiar project's idea since 2017 and most of them are dead right now. There are many project's with briliant concept out there but it will die if the project's team cannot making crowd and cannot build a strong community, gathering people is the key of successful project because people could make hype and could hooking investors
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 02:15:18 AM

have not idea about those 3 mentioned but i the first one got my interest since there is already available for IOS.
actually i am not a fan of new currencies but will take a look later because i am in need of another 2 coins/tokens to invest with so maybe i might consider this one.

Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 03:40:08 AM

I have seen thousands of altcoins similar to the projects you listed. And until now most of them have died and become scammer, I do not assert these projects are scams at the present time. But we need to watch them more before making investment decisions, I personally won't invest in these altcoins because it's too dangerous for me and I believe it will be like other altcoins in this market, after a period of operation the price will collapse and the project will die.

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 04:00:46 AM

1. BAANX: Baanx is secure, custodial wallet platform and bridging gap between fiat and crypto. Already have ios, android app and launched their debit card in 30 countries.

2. AIMEDIS: Decentralized blockchain backed ehealth ecosystem, offers more than health, in anyplace, anytime. They are getting ready to launch their own platform

3. Tachyon: Decentralized blockchain based internet protocol that wants to create secure and privacy internet. They promise faster, secure and also pay for staking ipx into the wallet

The altcoin market in 2020 is very boring, for new projects they need to work hard to grow and help prices rise. And I have never heard of the BAANX and AIMEDIS projects before, it seems too new to me. I only know about the Tachyon project and it is one of the best projects in Korea, this project is developing very well and it will certainly become bigger in 2020.

Baanx completed ico last year and they plan to launch their project on q1 2020. For further info you may visit baanx webpage.
AIMEDIS will start their latest platform. January was their target but it seems they will take time till end of q1.
Tachyon is already listed in bithumb, doing really well and already in coinmarketcap

Baanx it's a scam and i have a new question about that

I just have found from google search that Baanx has sold 7.25% equity for 625000 euro. They need fund so they can launch baanx, to hire more coders or devs for future development.
Hope baanx team will be able to honour their promises. They have sold more than 50k card for trading and usage

$5,021,440 on Pre-Sale  !
Sepetember 1st to october 31st is our token sell.
softcap is raised just $ 1,000,00

My question is where are a few million dollars going on right now? fake result? or something else?

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
NathanJB

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 04:07:39 AM

I have only heard of Tachyon in the list that you have. I have not heard of the other two. I am not even sure of what Tachyon's fate is going to be in the altcoin world where there are already several thousands of coins and projects.

But I still want to know why you think that these three projects will go big in 2020?
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 07:31:05 AM

I personally only know about Tachyon because several large rank accounts joined in supporting this project and indeed if you see from the concept that Tachyon has will be of interest by everyone but everyone seems to be still waiting for the release of alpha 2

riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 10:12:25 AM

I agree with Tachyon, I see this project always updating their weekly developments, and until now the volume of IPX at Bithumb is very impressive. Their daily volume reaches more than 100 BTC every day and I think that is very good for a new comer project. I will continue to hold my IPX which I got from Bounty as my long-term investment.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Herry Toms

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 10:27:54 AM

Ryocurrency is the one of those projects who really have a vision and focus on decentralization, it's a young project who did a lot of development 2019, and I think 2020 will be a big year for these coins because there are long-list of feature which makes this project fundamentally strong. Take a look at it.
Pelunize12

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 10:55:43 AM

I have only heard of Tachyon in the list that you have. I have not heard of the other two. I am not even sure of what Tachyon's fate is going to be in the altcoin world where there are already several thousands of coins and projects.
Im not sure too. after I check coinmarketcap and realize that Tachyon is new project. it is just listed in Bithumb with low (avg) volume

But I still want to know why you think that these three projects will go big in 2020?
OP has already showes the reason. But I think that's not clear. just look like copy the tagline or anything in WPP
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 11:06:11 AM

If you have invested or will invest on these projects, good luck to you.
It would be nice to see them successful as this would also contribute to the overall market performance which we really need this year to have a bullish market.

I agree with Tachyon, I see this project always updating their weekly developments, and until now the volume of IPX at Bithumb is very impressive. Their daily volume reaches more than 100 BTC every day and I think that is very good for a new comer project. I will continue to hold my IPX which I got from Bounty as my long-term investment.

Volume matters and this project has a great start,. right now they are on 2 exchanges only, but sooner it will be listed in Binance and its volume will eventually increase more. At this stage, potential investors are checking on the trading volume before they consider investing as that's necessary.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 11:24:18 AM

I have seen thousands of altcoins similar to the projects you listed. And until now most of them have died and become scammer, I do not assert these projects are scams at the present time. But we need to watch them more before making investment decisions, I personally won't invest in these altcoins because it's too dangerous for me and I believe it will be like other altcoins in this market, after a period of operation the price will collapse and the project will die.

thats scary mate . if that is what your heart say then you better follow it . much better if you invest only on the coins you trust the most  . investments like these are not for the faint hearted but its for the gutsy ones that knew how to take risks.  if they got lucky the reward is also huge and we as a coward will only get jelous at the end because we choose to stick on our safe zone .
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 12:02:45 PM

Does the project hold an IEO? If they do I will predict their prices will same like another IEO. Getting pump when it has launched and is being traded o the exchange then just need a several months its price will go down because msny investor will sell the coin/token quickly in order to get many profit. You can see the characteristic of the IEOs prices that have happened until now and I'm sure you will get the answer as I mentioned above. That is my predict when the project choose IEO as a way to launch their project. If the project choose ICO then I believe there may a few investor who get interesting to invest and you will know what the reason are.
malekbaba (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 01:16:14 PM

The altcoin market in 2020 is very boring, for new projects they need to work hard to grow and help prices rise. And I have never heard of the BAANX and AIMEDIS projects before, it seems too new to me. I only know about the Tachyon project and it is one of the best projects in Korea, this project is developing very well and it will certainly become bigger in 2020.

Baanx completed ico last year and they plan to launch their project on q1 2020. For further info you may visit baanx webpage.
AIMEDIS will start their latest platform. January was their target but it seems they will take time till end of q1.
Tachyon is already listed in bithumb, doing really well and already in coinmarketcap

Baanx it's a scam and i have a new question about that

I just have found from google search that Baanx has sold 7.25% equity for 625000 euro. They need fund so they can launch baanx, to hire more coders or devs for future development.
Hope baanx team will be able to honour their promises. They have sold more than 50k card for trading and usage

$5,021,440 on Pre-Sale  !
Sepetember 1st to october 31st is our token sell.
softcap is raised just $ 1,000,00

My question is where are a few million dollars going on right now? fake result? or something else?

Too early to give it a conclusion. Their app works great for apple user. A bit slow for android cause they have less dev appointed for android development. They are currently raising fund. Read in detail : https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2019/12/154698-mobile-banking-platform-baanx-now-seeking-600000-in-funding-through-seedrs-equity-crowdfunding-round/amp/

BTW I am not certain if they are scam or not. Their whitepaper looks informative and professional. Do your own research to proceed
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 04:16:33 PM

I don't get people supporting coins that are so low in the charts, I mean sure if you want to invest into a very risky but potentially rewarding thing I can honestly say kudos but I would literally suggest no one to do something like that. When ethereum is on the verge of a new breakthrough, when vechain is building so many partnerships, bnb making headlines every single day with anything binance does, monero improving their system as well, why would you need to find something small to make more money.

If you don't accept 20% increase on a full year as good, you will never be rich enough, if you keep focusing on 10x or 100x profits you will eventually lose all of your money, the things that "may" give you 10x or 100x are insanely risky, sure its not impossible but is very very low odds.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 04:57:52 PM

I'm checking this alts project one by one it have a good concept but based on my experience in some new altcoin project its too early to assume or give conclusion for making a hype with this alts project because there a lots of things can be change in the future.

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1187

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 05:35:30 PM

I think 2nd and 3rd pick of yours could really make an impact on 2020 regarding price but I will have to study a little longer before I will make a last point of view. For now , I think DEX coins will make it in 2020 like nothing we've seen before so I will add this 2 coins on my portofolio just in case I will decide to buy them for long term. Also , why not add Blocknet, Waves , Komodo , Stakenet ? This are great coins that will make it.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
mdzahed134

Activity: 2142
Merit: 259

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 06:08:41 PM

BAANX and AIMEDIS these coins still can't reach in the market i am strength because those was 2018 project, i can remember something regarding bounty campaign. I don’t know these are listed in exchanges. Tachyon is biggest project in this time, it works in internet protocol and vpn. And it will provide internet privacy. If it’s listed in Bithumb & Bithumb global the team able to create hype because of trading is running.             

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: