Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:06:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of bounty looks uncertain  (Read 1137 times)
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1551
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 08:45:45 AM

My own way of defining bounties nowadays is bounties are no more for the lazy bones, those who promote a single project and start dreaming big on that single project, hoping the become rich, now everything had changed, to defeat a beast you have to be a beast, this is the only way, do not rely on a single project even if they look promising
To work on many projects is not easy. It takes extra time and energy. Because many bounty participants have jobs outside of crypto. Being a bounty hunter now is like playing the lottery. If you get a good project, it will profit. conversely, if you get a scam project or a project fails, it will get useless. It's better not to focus on the bounty to get money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 08:54:04 AM

Choosing which bounty you will join is difficult and is also similar to gambling, it has risk since almost majority of bounties turn out tobe a scam or fail due to less demand in new altcoin. Even if it is successful it is not as rewarding as how it was before. That is why you need to choose wisely because you are investing your time and effort, choose which bounty you will join. Do some research.

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 09:18:35 AM

there is still a bounty it doesn't hurt to keep participating.
Wasting time and energy on unnecessary reason is not lost? If the bounty had provided us some amount without any effort, I would have joined you, but it would not hurt if the project was a scam after you spent 6 months for a few stakes? You should not see this idea as an advantage in bounty selection. Look for a profitable bounty, not harmless.
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 10:11:07 AM

The Hype from bounty campaigns (altcoin paid), IEO and STO are now over already and do you know what is the future right now when it regards to bounty campaigns??
Bitcoin-paid campaigns.

If you will observe, there are few Bitcoin paying signature campaigns right now who are still here after how many years (including my current signature campaign). They are still here because they are paying Bitcoin, the most trusted cryptocurrency right now. If bounty campaigns will do the same, then the future of bounty campaign will not be uncertain anymore.

yes i agree with you. according to this time bounty hunters are also more selective in choosing projects. and on average the projects they are taking part in right now are bounty campaign projects that make payments with bitcoin. most investors and bounty hunters are not interested in joining ICO, IEO and STO projects, most of which are scam or fail.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 10:39:27 AM

Choosing which bounty you will join is difficult and is also similar to gambling, it has risk since almost majority of bounties turn out tobe a scam or fail due to less demand in new altcoin. Even if it is successful it is not as rewarding as how it was before. That is why you need to choose wisely because you are investing your time and effort, choose which bounty you will join. Do some research.
at the moment, bounty hunters have nothing to choose from. It seems to me that in 2020 the market for bounty campaigns simply died and whether it comes back to life is not clear at all. I think that in 2020 it will be possible to earn only on signature campaigns, and other campaigns will simply disappear and people will not participate anymore in social bounties

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 02:12:06 PM

according to my personal assessment the current ICO project is no longer profitable for investment, I have seen many projects only offer sweet promises to investors. actually I hate to say that I was one of the victims of fraud at the MiracleTele project at that time, $ 1,500 lost to ashes. and for the time being I prefer to invest in btc rather than with an ICO project.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 04:06:46 PM

The future of the bounty is still good for choosing a project that is really good. Not only because they hold IEO or STO or ICO in exchange does not make the price of the coin is expensive depending on community feedback and investors who become the success of the coin. I hope a good project is not the origin to hold fundraisers on the exchange trash.
A project used to develop only when you keep trust only and never make quitting at the wrong time so out good attitude and a good number of projects will make bounty even stronger. People should promote bounty instead of leaving it and making value changes in it. I know sometimes the earning a get become very low but we should keep waiting for good time hope for the best.
duuuuude

Activity: 938

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 04:22:29 PM

From what I am also observing, bounty may one day cease to exist. Because is like bounty no longer worth it, I remember very well during 2017, bounty was a very good source of income. You can make as much as $3k when you participate using Signature as a full member for 1 month.
I will say more - you could earn $ 15k per month from Twitter and Facebook campaigns, not to mention subscription companies. Such campaigns were rare but the fact remains (now I'm talking about eidoo).
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 04:36:17 PM

in fact there are many new projects that have sprung up in this industry, even almost every day there are always new projects appearing. but the problem is quite difficult to find a project that is truly feasible, because almost all projects currently look real and promising. my advice to you before investing in a project is always to research first and not spend all your money just to invest in the project.
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 04:50:44 PM

it should have been uncertain since last year because when I followed the signature I only got peanuts payment from the long duration bounty (months) or short duration (weeks), I was sure if in Q1-Q2 this year there was no bounty from the project crowdfunding that promises to run bounty, I think bounty will really be over and it might become scarce.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 05:53:07 PM

Scammers are the reasons why the future of bounty campaign looks uncertain. Most project managers and campaigns are mostly interested in making money rather than developing the project to solve real problems in the financial ecosystem and the world as large.
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 06:02:18 PM

The death of ICO and the flooding of scammers in crypto space is what makes bounty future uncertain but alas thing will get better this year, i bet we will only see few bounty projects because scammers are not getting feed like in the past.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 06:04:50 PM

As of the moment, I haven't heard of anything big about bounties except for they are having a bad impression from the members of the forum due to the recent happenings wherein bounties are being used by scammers to attract potential investors and bounty hunters to promote a project that has no real value but just a trash made to make someone benefit from the investments being inserted into that project. The future of bounties really look uncertain because we cannot say if there can be possibilities that people will get interested into it once again or it will just remain a history. Due to those reasons, people have already a mindset and perception about bounties which have already generalized the thought of bad impression that they are all scams. So, with that, we cannot really tell if bounties can still have a bright future or not.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
mobilestrike

Activity: 907

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 06:21:13 PM

Bounty has no future since the ICO and IEO disappeared from this market. No more successful new projects so no successful bounty. I expect that ICO or IEO can revive and help the bounty situation to improve better, if the situation continues to be as bad as the present, surely the bounty hunter will not make money in this market.
But it is also sure that without marketing none of the project can get success if they can achieve the target without marketing then they will need marketing after the sale for increasing their users so they will need the bounty hunters in any other form. If they will not do bounty then they will do signature campaign or other paid social media campaign in which you can earn money.
cutesgirl

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 06:32:01 PM

Future of bounty campaign depend with how many time we are getting many bounty campaign manager never distributed coin reward on time, always they distributed coin after price going down and look take opportunity for their self by selling altcoin of ICO assets when higher price, after going down they will distributed coin for bounty participants.
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 06:32:25 PM

Bounty has no future since the ICO and IEO disappeared from this market. No more successful new projects so no successful bounty. I expect that ICO or IEO can revive and help the bounty situation to improve better, if the situation continues to be as bad as the present, surely the bounty hunter will not make money in this market.

difficult to ICO or IEO can revive and help the bounty to better. because a lot of investor not believe in ICO or EIO anymore. so from what ICO and EIO can help if the ICO or EIO failed. ICO season was ended. in my opinion it will replace with another bounty such bounty from the website or exchange like Yobit campaign, Bitsler campaign, Chipmixer where managing by trusted person and i think worth it.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 06:53:43 PM

Future of bounty campaign depend with how many time we are getting many bounty campaign manager never distributed coin reward on time, always they distributed coin after price going down and look take opportunity for their self by selling altcoin of ICO assets when higher price, after going down they will distributed coin for bounty participants.
I generally think that participants in bounty campaigns need to pay rewards by some parts, for example, 10% per month. there are so many fools who sell their coins at very low prices. if you participate in a bounty campaign, then you should see the prospects of the project and that means you should be prepared to wait for the profit.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
mobilestrike

Activity: 907

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 06:59:04 PM

No I do not think it is because of the managers that the bounty campaigns are affected and the bounty hunters do not get what they deserve to get but it is the developers of the projects who do not care for their investors and do not take it important to list their coin on exchanges which have high trade volume. If they will care to list their coins on better exchanges and continue their project according to their promised roadmap then people will have more trust on that project and the coin will not lose its value but will gain the value on exchanges and then you will not worry if the managers will take time to distribute the coins.
xinrey

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 07:35:52 PM

Interesting read here. Basically it is quite true. No money are jumping into crypto now. Not just ICO, STO or IEO, many are staying away from blockchain as well.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 07:39:48 PM

We all know ICO is totally dead, so, there will be no successful ICO bounties! STO bounties are more than shit, doing STO bounty just waste of time, trust me! And then come to IEO! IEO hype is gone, it passing a very tough time nowadays! All the shit exchange's bounty is also shit. Just count how many shit exchange's bounties you did and how much you earned! Good exchange's IEO doesn't have bounties most of the time. So, there left post ICO/IEO or self-funded project's bounties! Those are very few and their budget looks penny! Right now many bounties are running but according to my research, I could not pick 3 good bounties!

So, what do you think about the future of bounty? It looks uncertain to me!

Bounty is not only needed when ICO, post-ICO Bounty will still be needed to improve feedback from the community
because the development and improvement of the crypto project is still dependent on community suggestions
And Bounty is not only doing promotional activities, there is also Bounty reporting Bug which helps developers to
identify problems with software or platforms

The crypto industry will continue to grow and grow..
And the crypto space has proven to be a very conducive environment for the Bounty program
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: