Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:51:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Game Developer who would like to work on Blockchain rewards Game? [Partner]  (Read 139 times)
ArkanGames (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 10:12:47 PM

Hello,
So I am a game developer and I was wondering if there are some other game developers or art/developers who would like to work on a blockchain reward game.

My idea was to make a sort of dungeon game where multiple players could join, move around, collect coins and kill some ai monsters.
Players can convert the coins to bitcoins or some altcoins and cashout. (Like faucets maybe?)

We could have this ad-supported and web-based so to be played anywhere like on mobile or web.

A small prototype could be developed soon and then if it liked it can be expanded to anything.

I am a multiplayer developer myself and can pretty much make the whole thing myself.
But I would love it if there is someone who can team up with and complete this sooner and share risks and benefits.

Just putting it out there if you have any related idea or some suggestion to make this sort of idea more fail-proof do post below.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
icosonar

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

Blockchain Development & Consulting Service

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 12:17:54 PM

Hello,
So I am a game developer and I was wondering if there are some other game developers or art/developers who would like to work on a blockchain reward game.

My idea was to make a sort of dungeon game where multiple players could join, move around, collect coins and kill some ai monsters.
Players can convert the coins to bitcoins or some altcoins and cashout. (Like faucets maybe?)

We could have this ad-supported and web-based so to be played anywhere like on mobile or web.

A small prototype could be developed soon and then if it liked it can be expanded to anything.

I am a multiplayer developer myself and can pretty much make the whole thing myself.
But I would love it if there is someone who can team up with and complete this sooner and share risks and benefits.

Just putting it out there if you have any related idea or some suggestion to make this sort of idea more fail-proof do post below.

Still, searching for developers? Add me to the telegram @VikingLord for the further discussion .

We have 350+ 5* Rated Reviews on Freelance Platform.
DM me for the Link of Freelance platform.
Ignore the Freeloaders' (Fuckers') fake Reviews!
ArkanGames (OP)

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 07:31:33 PM

Hello,

Still, searching for developers? Add me to the telegram @VikingLord for the further discussion .
Nice to see someone replied at all. Sure would like to discuss on this. Have added you in there.
TTcoinDev

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2020, 08:41:36 PM

Nice Idea
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: