Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:27:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Life of a Bitcoin Broker. Is it for you?  (Read 297 times)
bluudz (OP)

Activity: 211
Merit: 116

Why so serious?

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2020, 11:38:06 PM
Merited by giszmo (16)

Hello and welcome.
I have been trading Bitcoin on various markets for the last seven years. On Paxful I have been selling for about four years, but recently I have joined the #PaxfulPeer program and I'm starting a small group of dedicated individuals who would like to become p2p (peer to peer) Bitcoin brokers! This is a great opportunity for anyone to earn money from your home while learning new things. I will be guiding those of you who decide to give it a try (and get the 15$ BTC for free)!

So what is p2p trading exactly?
There are internet platforms which provide people the means to find each other and exchange money for crypto currency, or the other way round. Basically it is like the markets we used to have, except its virtual. You create your offers (for example selling BTC for Cash, amazon credit, bank transfer) and people who arrive at the market will see it there. Each seller creates his own terms and conditions, chooses the payment methods he is willing to accept and sets up his margin (the percentage he wants to receive as his commission on top of the market rate) and each buyer checks around and chooses what best fits his need. This way the sellers and buyers meet.

Benefits of being a p2p vendor:
The main benefit is without a doubts freedom! Freedom to work when you want to, freedom to work from any place on the planet you want to, freedom to asses your own risk and reward and freedom to build your own strategy to earn money! Next to freedom is knowledge as you will learn a lot about both crypto currencies and legacy fiat payment systems. You make money from your own living room! That's the great one indeed.

Hardships of p2p trading:
You are on your own! You are operating on the front line between the old and the new world and there are not many allies,laws or support. The banks will close your bank accounts if they realize what you are doing, scammers will do their best to get some free coins from you, governments will be making sure you report your income as you should. Some days will be hard, this is not a business for everyone.It can be a bit antisocial at times. But I will be at your hand to guide and support you!

What do you need to be successful?
Patience and perseverance! Eagerness to learn new things and to be your own boss. Willingness to take a hit or two from time to time. As with any other business it will not make you rich overnight and it will take effort, but if you want to be free to work as you want, its certainly worth it!

What do you actually need?
-computer with internet connection
-a basic knowledge of crypto currencies
-a minimal starting amount of BTC to have something to sell.(0.02 BTC is required for your offers to be visible on the market)
-means to accept payments (bank account, paypal, western union, cash)
-time

What is the deal?
I'm offering to teach you and help you to become a Bitcoin Broker in exchange for using my referral to register on the platform. I will receive small portion of #Paxful fees on your future trades and it will improve my position on the #PaxfulPeer program. I think its quite a good deal! What do you say?

What do I offer?
-15$ worth of BTC #airdrop as a welcome gift (5$ from marketplace for registration with my code, 10$ from me for first introduction trade)
-access to a private telegram group where you can talk to me and other brokers directly.
-access to video content with detailed explanation of trading strategies.
-access to an international scammers database (will be given later when you are more experienced).
-advice about safe trading practices
-knowledge about operational security in general
and more.

Does it sound good?

Are you up for trying?

Continue here:

Register : https://bit.ly/2NrQ6qp
After registration contact me and let me know you have used my referral link.
https://tawk.to/bluudz

We will continue from there!

You can check my trading profiles on a couple of platforms to see that I'm not making this up.
https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/bluudz/
https://paxful.com/user/bluudz
https://bitbargain.co.uk/profile/bluudz

Thank you for your interest and hope to hear from some of you!
Happy trading😉
bluudz

original article on steemit: https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@bluudz/life-of-a-bitcoin-broker-is-it-for-you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2020, 11:56:40 PM

Mate you should probably move this to Services, since you are offering one. Still, it's kind of a referral/Service type of thing so eh. Good luck mate.
bluudz (OP)

Why so serious?

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2020, 12:35:48 AM

Mate you should probably move this to Services, since you are offering one. Still, it's kind of a referral/Service type of thing so eh. Good luck mate.

Just did. Thanks for suggestion.

giszmo
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105

WalletScrutiny.com

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2020, 04:19:40 AM
Merited by bluudz (1)

Is the idea also to coordinate offers on Paxful instead of competing within the group of traders? Else you might invite the very traders that take away your business, isn't it.

ɃɃWalletScrutiny.comIs your wallet secure?(Methodology)
WalletScrutiny checks if wallet builds are reproducible, a precondition for code audits to be of value.
ɃɃ
bluudz (OP)

Why so serious?

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2020, 04:57:47 AM

Is the idea also to coordinate offers on Paxful instead of competing within the group of traders? Else you might invite the very traders that take away your business, isn't it.

Yes of course. The idea is to cooperate as a group, share ideas and strategies, report the suspicious buyers and such. I have already on boarded couple of friends in the past and through cooperation we all managed to earn money and reduce the risk for each of us.

TCLLLP

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2020, 04:09:14 AM

Anyone considering P2P trading in the United States should definitely consult with a lawyer to determine if they need to register with FinCEN as a Money Services Business (MSB) and/or get state money transmitter licenses, or avoid states that require money transmitter licenses. If you need to register as an MSB with FinCEN, you will need to comply with the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA).

Failure to register with FinCEN can be prosecuted as a criminal and/or civil offense.

Happy to help anyone who needs assistance with this. Our law firm is 100% dedicated to crypto.

Name: The Crypto Lawyers
email: info@thecryptolawyers.com
phone: +1 619-317-0722

Good luck!

bluudz (OP)

Why so serious?

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2020, 12:25:32 AM

Paxful has supported my effort with posting on their blog! More can be found at : https://paxful.com/blog/paxful-peer-stories-bluudz/

bluudz (OP)

Why so serious?

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2020, 03:22:39 AM

Anyone considering P2P trading in the United States should definitely consult with a lawyer to determine if they need to register with FinCEN as a Money Services Business (MSB) and/or get state money transmitter licenses, or avoid states that require money transmitter licenses. If you need to register as an MSB with FinCEN, you will need to comply with the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA).

Failure to register with FinCEN can be prosecuted as a criminal and/or civil offense.

Happy to help anyone who needs assistance with this. Our law firm is 100% dedicated to crypto.

Good luck!

Start your own topic about the services you offer rather than jumping here and scaring people with criminal offenses.
This service is offered to people in whole world if you are not aware the world is a big place even outside USA and I certainly don't appreciate your marketing here!

Thank you

Bitcoiner87

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 05:00:08 AM

Good luck!

Start your own topic about the services you offer rather than jumping here and scaring people with criminal offenses.
This service is offered to people in whole world if you are not aware the world is a big place even outside USA and I certainly don't appreciate your marketing here!

Thank you

Being in compliance is the #1 thing someone needs to do before starting P2P trading. Most countries have some sort of compliance measures in regards to cryptocurrency anyways, so his comment wasn't out of place.
bluudz (OP)

Why so serious?

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2020, 09:51:30 PM

Yes I'm aware of that, compliance is of course one of the areas we also focus on, I just don't appreciate advertising another peoples services, neither new members writing their first post to approve alien advertising!

So to close this subject, regulation and compliance is one of the things I also provides guidelines on for the people interested in p2p trading. Please keep your advertising to your topics and don't scare people off!

Thanks

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: