Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2024, 09:25:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Subscriptions for $1 (Spotify,Scribd,Skillshare,Lynda/Linked,Youtube,Hulu,etc)  (Read 218 times)
YAQI (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 11:07:04 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2020, 12:22:34 AM by YAQI

$1 Trial subscriptions for each of the following accounts (LIMITED OFFER ONLY):

-  Spotify Solo (Spotify Family for $2) - 3 mos - US based address.  You can access this regardless of your country but you need to set your country to US if you will avail Spotify family.
-  Scribd - 2 mos
-  Skillshare - 2 mos
-  Linked Learning (formerly Lynda.com) - 1 month
-  Kindle Unlimited - 1 month
-  Youtube Premium (Youtube Premium Family for $2)- 1 month
-  Hulu - 1 month
-  Trading View - 1 month

FULL WARRANTY!

I'm willing to explore other subscriptions not in the list.  Accounts will be newly created within 48 hrs upon payment.  Rest assured that legitimate card details will be used and are not hacked/stolen.

Please see steps below on how to avail this offer

1.  Payment method is via BTC or Paypal only.
2.  Kindly send $1 to my btc address:  1144DNBapXP788YqMcashhfD4z26oCH5qk or $1.20 to my Paypal:  techno.universitycamp@gmail.com.  Additional $0.20 to paypal to compensate transaction and withdrawal charges.  
3.  Send screenshot of the transaction in this email techno.universitycamp@gmail.com.  You can edit or blur sensitive information.
4.  I will confirm and create your subscription within 48 hours.
5.  If it would not be too much to ask, kindly leave a positive feedback for me in this thread after our transaction is completed.  Thank you!

My other thread:
Google Drive UNLIMITED Storage! LIFETIME and NO expiration! $5 ONE-TIME fee!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5188031.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: