Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:50:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the right way to teach them?  (Read 645 times)
CryptoYar (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 635

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 11:16:46 AM

We all know how worked hard Satoshi Nakamoto made the blockchain, for the ease of all of us, should we not do anything for this?
So the answer is yes, we too should do something.

That's why I and some of my friends have decided that we will. We will build a small academy with only two or three rooms, where we will tell people about blockchain, without any fees.

I want to know this from you, is this a good idea? Please tell me if this is not the right way.

We can only invest two or three months for this Academy.

Lessons:
How blockchain works.
How to send or receive.
How to buy/sell cryptocurrencies ( Trading).
What is the private Key.
What is the difference between Coins and Tokens.
What is ICO or IEO.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 12:15:57 PM
Merited by pawanjain (1), AicecreaME (1), Heisenberg_Hunter (1)

If you don't have enough capital and people who will help you with your plans, rather than building a facility or an academy with limited rooms, just use those capital to organize seminars about blockchain and even cryptocurrency. And then you can add it with cheaper fees. Less expense with the same goal of teaching others about blockchain.

Spending money and time, without earning something back will not benefit you. If you don't really aim to earn profit, you can still add fees even just for break even so it won't be a loss for you.

The goal is really great, but the idea to achieve the goal is not the best. There's much more easier and cheaper ways to teach people about blockchain and it doesn't have to be that expensive. You know how much it will cost you in building an academy right? It's better to maximize the funds you have because your goal is to teach people.

Well that's my point. No point of building an academy if your goal is to teach other. You can still do it without putting too much expense on the facility. The main focus is the knowledge, not the academy itself
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 12:52:01 PM

If you have a good enough knowledge you could probably convince a local community centre or school to accept you to do a public talk.

I feel this is something you'd want to travel around with, it's much better than grounding yourself in one place and probably cheaper. You may also be able to do web conferences and seminars and get people to watch/or produce free content online on your own web site.

meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 02:13:39 PM

I agree with plvbob0070. A seminar is enough to teach the basics of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Building an academy is just too expensive and you won't last that long even if you have your own job. Maybe seminars weekly in different locations? That way you won't have to worry about any excessive expenses instead just worry about traveling fees and how to invite people.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 02:20:33 PM

I think its good but I guess young children are too young for it. Maybe for the adults and especially to those illiterate people. Its good to see those uneducated and illiterate to improve themselves. These people needs much to know how the world evolve now. Well, its a complex work to do but in the spirit of helping others or reaching out, irs a good start to transform these people.

Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 02:28:45 PM

it would be better if you add some material about development in the crypto industry, because I think it will be more desirable. because if only the material without direct practice will be boring for people who will be in your class.

and other additions are ways of doing trade, because these things are difficult to find in a special class and are usually only available in economic classes for this lesson.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 02:46:12 PM

I think its good but I guess young children are too young for it. Maybe for the adults and especially to those illiterate people. Its good to see those uneducated and illiterate to improve themselves. These people needs much to know how the world evolve now. Well, its a complex work to do but in the spirit of helping others or reaching out, irs a good start to transform these people.
It's quite difficult since you have a lot of things to consider, you have to analyze everything or else you'll end up feeling remorse. Anyway, it actually sounds great. It's an amazing way to enlightened people particularly these days that most of them are not even aware that a cryptocurrency existed, it can help them realized that the world isn't just revolving around fiat. Aside from that, they can easily get enough understanding that can help them grab opportunities which can be beneficial and profitable. Maybe it's a bit laborious and full of challenges but as long as you can manage yourself and you know which is the best thing to do then you will surely handle it properly.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2020, 02:49:18 PM

This means that your academy is only available for at least 3 months. Make sure that it's enough time for all the lessons you mentioned. And the important thing you should consider is who the instructor or instructor is (I mean the instructor masters each field of cryptocurrency specifically).

I don't know which country you're from, but you can also direct them by studying online and maybe if your language is in the local Bitcointalk subforum, you can also direct your prospective students to this forum. I think the Bitcointalk forum is the most ideal place to learn everything about blockhain and cryptocurrencies.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
CryptoYar (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 02:51:10 PM

Spending money and time, without earning something back will not benefit you.
I don't want to earn from this. Me and my friends want to convince people.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 02:52:49 PM

What is the method that you guys going to use? Like a small school? How are you going to convince people to come? I think the hardest part is to get people to be interested in the first place. Educational content about crypto are already all over the place on the internet, some of which are already excellent. The problem is not many people would visit them and learn about them. So instead of focusing on content, I think you should think more about how to get people interested in it.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 2144

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 02:56:36 PM

Why you keep saying "blockchain" when what you actually mean is Bitcoin? Satoshi didn't create blockchain technology, he never had intention creating something that will benefit big companies, he aimed to empower regular people. Blockchain is just a buzzword that companies use to boost their stock, why should people learn about it unless they want to become developers in this niche field? Teaching Bitcoin on the other hand is quite a good idea, since it's still can be hard to use as it has some pitfalls.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
AbuBhakar

Activity: 980
Merit: 517

🇵🇭

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 02:59:17 PM

Better to have online website which provide readings or video tutorial in it. Of low in budget it will be enough. And maybe you can earn if you'll be able to be contacted by those who really want a personal discussion regarding bitcoin or blockchain.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 02:59:41 PM

Should it really go that far?

It looks like what you will talk about can all be found here.
Well, if that suits your countrymen then I think it will not be bad.

But what will they get afterwards? I don't think there is a certificate for that. Something to prove that they went thru an academy which you people have started.
Where will you get the approval of the government? Those kind of things needs to be deeply thought first.
Or, you will just be doing another time wasting curriculum for all your students.
Maybe 2-3 hours in weekends should be enough. Why not just skype?
In what country is this?
CryptoYar (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 03:03:37 PM

Better to have online website which provide readings or video tutorial in it. Of low in budget it will be enough. And maybe you can earn if you'll be able to be contacted by those who really want a personal discussion regarding bitcoin or blockchain.

Our first motive is that we found a place near a college, and we will ask the management there to send their students to us.
sisule

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 03:04:51 PM

We all know how worked hard Satoshi Nakamoto made the blockchain, for the ease of all of us, should we not do anything for this?
So the answer is yes, we too should do something.

That's why I and some of my friends have decided that we will. We will build a small academy with only two or three rooms, where we will tell people about blockchain, without any fees.

I want to know this from you, is this a good idea? Please tell me if this is not the right way.

We can only invest two or three months for this Academy.

Lessons:
How blockchain works.
How to send or receive.
How to buy/sell cryptocurrencies ( Trading).
What is the private Key.
What is the difference between Coins and Tokens.
What is ICO or IEO.

You can teach some one ready with risk of investment in bitcoin, altcoin, ICO, IEO and cryptocurrency world investment, many people only seeing with hoe much profit getting by some one after investing with bitcoin and altcoin but never looking for how much they lost investment with bitcoin and altcoin and they not ready.
CryptoYar (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 03:14:27 PM

one more thing: And my friends are entirely educated, and this is why we have this plan, and we don't even need any registration
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 03:14:35 PM

Should it really go that far?

It looks like what you will talk about can all be found here.
Well, if that suits your countrymen then I think it will not be bad.

But what will they get afterwards? I don't think there is a certificate for that. Something to prove that they went thru an academy which you people have started.
Where will you get the approval of the government? Those kind of things needs to be deeply thought first.
Or, you will just be doing another time wasting curriculum for all your students.
Maybe 2-3 hours in weekends should be enough. Why not just skype?
In what country is this?

I agree after taking an account in this forum at first I was very close-minded and doesn't know a bit of the inside of how bitcoin works but years have past and eventually, they can sure get it with experience, in my opinion, it is only a waste of time and that 3 months of capital you will pour in here can sure make a great addition for supporting your families or other foundation that is needing financial support,

I can't believe there will be someone that is willing to teach without getting an earning with it, I sure think that your intention is good but getting student with that interest in cryptocurrency can be some what very hard in my opinion and teaching with skype can also be helpful and convinient.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 03:19:04 PM

Why not!? Academy for learning blockchain would be next to making these world better. I would suggest doing it first in youtube because this is where you can build more visibility from the regular people. Majority of the people in the planet are watching youtube videos and if they wanna learn something, its youtube that they turn to. I'm sure you only need one room for this one for a good start.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Heisenberg_Hunter
Legendary

Activity: 1583
Merit: 1276

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2020, 03:22:04 PM

I would probably suggest you to go with plvbob0070 and jackg's idea of spreading the word about bitcoin. For that you should be well aware of what blockchain and bitcoin is. Blockchain is the technology behind bitcoin and satoshi never named them as blockchain rather it was called timechain. You should probably go to various schools, universities and give your idea on bitcoin and why they are better for this world. Blockchain is required but at the same time we do need bitcoin as well apart from shitcoins.

If you are gonna shill about shitty ICOs, IEOs and other scams I would say this is certainly a bad idea. Exchanges use these IEO coins to scam investors. If you are going to educate someone about bitcoin/blockchain in general you should be well aware about the technicalities and the backend processes which governs them.

Lessons:
...snip...
Try these lessons out if you want to convey a good info to your students

• How bitcoin and blockchain works.
  • How to send or receive bitcoins and how to use them in real world transactions
  • Why bitcoin is required for a better world
  • Private keys, Public Keys and basic types of wallets
  • What is the difference between bitcoin and fiat money

What is ICO or IEO.
Never give an intro about these scams, that's totally a bad idea!
CryptoYar (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 03:29:45 PM

Never give an intro about these scams, that's totally a bad idea!

Look brother it is our job to tell them what this thing is, whether to invest or not to do their will
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: