Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:07:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Writing a book need some help  (Read 147 times)
QEHedge (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 01:49:56 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2020, 02:31:07 PM by QEHedge

Hi everyone. I'm currently writing a book called "The Great Fall"

Justice Fiat is a dark net black market operator allowing others to participate in the online black market. Obstacles and problems arise from those who participate in the market erupting in crime and violence as Justice is placed under the microscope of the F.B.I and the N.S.A as Justice becomes entangled in a game of geopolitics , money and power.

I'm looking for someone , such as a Network engineer or other engineers who have an understanding and perhaps assist me with creating a Black Market for my fictional book.

How would you set up a black market and evade the higher powers? How would you catch this criminal? Lets connect with each other and make something cool. (Lets also assume that we are back in 2011-2013 during this initial period of time)

I'd be willing to offer you Credit and a 10% Royalty for my first book for each book paid with Crypto. (Quarterly payments)

My goal is to first write the book (1000 words per day)
Edit the book
Get it out there to Literacy agent
Hopefully get 15-20% royalty on each book sold + Sales in Crypto

Lets connect and make something awesome!

QE
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 06:15:23 PM

Right now it's unclear exactly what you're asking for.

Are you looking for somebody to develop a fully functional black market, which you will then use to write your book about (e.g. discussing the happenings of traders on your platform).

Or are you looking for somebody to create something basic just so you can test it out and see how it works? If the former, you might land yourself in trouble if it actually gets used as a black market... Regardless if you're writing a book on it.
QEHedge (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 06:42:00 PM

Right now it's unclear exactly what you're asking for.

Are you looking for somebody to develop a fully functional black market, which you will then use to write your book about (e.g. discussing the happenings of traders on your platform).

Or are you looking for somebody to create something basic just so you can test it out and see how it works? If the former, you might land yourself in trouble if it actually gets used as a black market... Regardless if you're writing a book on it.

I'd be curious as to OPSEC techniques that would allow one to run a black market like this. The front end and back end of running said market or at least a brief overview of everything necessary to run one , especially back in 2011 to 2013. This information will be used in my book but briefly of course to ensure that i don't get in trouble especially with the higher powers that be.

I'd also be curious as to how a rogue agency or a nation state sponsored actor can find the person running said black market. What techniques can they use to dox the person? How would they hack them with what tools that they used to get this person or try to identify them.

I'm not looking for someone to build me a black market or to develop a black market because that would be foolish and I would rather stay on the right side of the law. I'll keep the information brief to ensure that someone does not read my book and then say "HEY THIS GUY JUST TAUGHT ME HOW TO SET UP A BLACK MARKET HEHEHE"

Can you actually get in trouble for this? I'm surprised something like this doesn't already exist haha
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: