Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:42:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some exchanges charges are too high  (Read 803 times)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 04:17:12 PM

It's the first time I am hearing this exchange and they are probably not that good especially when their withdrawal fee is that high, they are almost charging you around 9$ just to make a withdrawal from them and I call that a robbery even if you are trading thousands of dollars or more with their platform. Comparing them to Binance which they currently have 0.0005BTC as a withdrawal fee for Bitcoin their prices are really high which is double compared to Binance. Really the only way on how you will mitigate this is to trade with a large capital big enough that it can justify the withdrawal fee. Also hodling it inside an exchange isn't advisable or an option if you are just avoiding the withdrawal fee, you'll just be risking your money if you continue to hold it their.
That is what they want you to think and then you make a big deposit in the exchange so you can justify the huge withdrawal fee and then when you want to withdraw your money you discover that your account is under review and that you cannot get your money out of the exchange in an easy way, either way you lose and they know it, it is better to use an exchange with a good reputation and a low fee than one of those exchanges that charges such a high fee.
pacman7331

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 05:24:05 PM

Yes, some exchange has really very high withdrawal fee. I faced the same situation in Yobit exchange! Withdrawal fee is 12$ there! I was shocked that how can an exchange can ask this high fee! Then I converted my bitcoin into Ethereum and I was surprised that Ethereum withdrawal fee was very low, only 0.005 ETH!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: