Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:53:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it just me?  (Read 916 times)
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 06:11:08 PM

January 2019 we have more bounties at that time but this year January seem to be different, very few bounty projects shows up, I'm not saying scam projects aren't around but this forum seem relieved from many junky projects like that of 2019, maybe scammers are tired of not getting answers in return? Maybe people are now smarter and scammers are starving? I so wish so 🙏 lol what about you?
Too many scam projects makes people (both bounty hunters and investors) must be careful with bounties. So I think there must be less bounty in 2020, it also makes me feel safer.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 06:27:44 PM

I have the same thoughts as you, I see that in early 2020 ICO projects that appeared were not so many, different in 2018-2019 many ICO projects emerged and ended in fraud. but I'm a little relieved, that the ICO project currently looks lonely and might reduce my worries about fraud.
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 06:35:22 PM

It seems like there is maybe less scammy type bounties out there but most of them look exactly the same and copy-paste each other which I do not like. Why not write your own bounty rules instead of blindly copying others?
I still see so many people making post after post in bounty sections with so many pages and sometimes thousands of hunters in one project but sometimes they help the wrong projects. I still think bounty hunters need to read more and do more research before jumping in as well as stop supporting bounties that seem to go on forever and ever month after month.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 06:55:26 PM

January 2019 we have more bounties at that time but this year January seem to be different, very few bounty projects shows up, I'm not saying scam projects aren't around but this forum seem relieved from many junky projects like that of 2019, maybe scammers are tired of not getting answers in return? Maybe people are now smarter and scammers are starving? I so wish so 🙏 lol what about you?

it seems that investors lose the interest in the ico  as icos are struggling to raise the funds and people do not invest blindfold. Another reason for the less bounty campaigns is spamming and cheating, in 2018 alot of people made their multiple id's on this forum to cheat the campaigns so projects do not offer bounties much

Plinteng

Activity: 285
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 07:09:25 PM

You are not alone, I personally also realize that in early 2020 not many ICO projects were present in this industry. but that does not mean we can be relieved. because scamers are always looking for ways to fool their victims, scamers are still around us. it's important for anyone to always be on guard because scamers will never stop launching their evil intentions.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 08:21:27 PM

well there are too many fake projects in 2019 maybe they are looking for ways to cheat using other methods like new exchanges are currently appearing and there are many reports that fake exchanges are manipulating data be careful because fraudsters are everywhere
Coinraptor

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 08:33:03 PM

I agree with you, scammers are really not seeing any hope, lol! I just noticed, today a project called stepchain removed theirs. ANN and bounty thread, that's mean they are exit scam even before launching any kind of ICO or IEO! It's mean those shitty scammers weren't seeing any hope to scam people. We don't need lots of bounty projects, we need only the good ones!

pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 10:48:49 PM

i know scammer will become more advanced now on this year unlike on the past.  WhIch is they are now waiting for the rebound again once more prejoct emerging also , but more on high quality than legitimate projects so that no one can determine it easily .  They are so brilliant tbh! And there's no way they will stop as long more investors keep seeking for good investment.  

Scammers don't sleep and don't retire, only their ways change. Bounty scams are really a low and unprofitable way of scamming. Real big and profitable scams are on coins that don't even need bounties because they're based on big names and promotions like HEX. These coins give the devs millions of dollars in profits in just a few months and disappear. They don't have to cheat bounties or even respond on bitcointalk. Everything is done on social media.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 11:36:27 PM

Because in recent months it was quiet and many bounty participants left or went on hiatus due to conditions that were not conducive and unfavorable. So, maybe you are right to say because there are few participants and scammers are not too interested. However, we must always be vigilant. Choose a bounty that is really legit, don't forget to make sure when the distribution is, is the token locked or not? and if possible choose a bounty that gives BTC, ETH, or other potential altcoin rewards, if not possible, make sure the bounty that you support already has a market and is ready to trade with a good history.

FanatMonet

Activity: 742
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 01:46:01 AM

The days of the “Wild West in cryptocurrencies” have passed, it used to be almost every ICO, it could raise millions of dollars in general regardless for what purpose they raised money. Now with this it has become better, no longer outright scams.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 02:17:24 AM

It might be due to so many members, investors are getting smarter before joining some new projects nowadays. I actually kinda like it this way. There's not that many new shady projects showing up. Well, bounty hunters also decreasing in numbers day by day because they finally realized that doing bounties nowadays sometimes not even worth their time or effort. And I don't really get what you mean that scammers are getting tired. I mean, scammers are always around us, they are just patiently waiting for the opportunity to arise.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 02:46:38 AM

You're right the number of gift projects is decreasing. because most prize hunters have been more careful in choosing bounty projects. only gift projects that have good characteristics are followed. and most investors are no longer interested in investing in bounty projects. so most gift projects cannot develop and become scam projects. and this ultimately prevents developers from making gift projects.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2020, 06:12:19 AM

I think that now even scammers do not do any projects because they can’t get anything if they will create some kind of project. the maximum that they can do is spend the time of stupid bounty hunters and their own. they won’t be able to collect any money simply because now no one is not investing in new projects, and also all people has learned long time ago how to understand which projects are scammers

They cannot get a lot because investor don't also rely on bounty. Also because some of manager don't also accept some project because their name getting into worst so they didn't 100% trustful because of the scammer project creator.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 07:00:34 AM

In my own opinion, maybe the reason why bounties started to become few nowadays because scammers are getting tired from it or no one would like to create new projects. They also knew that there are only few investors nowadays, that is why new projects nowadays don't have any good value in their exchange.
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 07:07:23 AM

yes maybe scammers are tired, because people who are on the forums are smarter and scammers are also very difficult to raise funds but at least with at least a bounty we can be more careful in doing research

doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2020, 07:20:34 AM

Times have changed , it takes genuineness for any new project to raise funds because almost everyone is now wiser. That's why there is decrease in rate of new bounties. So if anyone must come out , it must be a good project.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 07:25:10 AM

this is my personal reason.
- 2019 too many junk projects. so bounty hunters are tired of looking good. I personally stopped hunting bounty at the end of 2018. because none of the projects that I participated in had paid me.
- 2019 The ICO can't attract investors, so the project can't grow. and ends with a scam.
- the move of ICO to IEO made crypto project eliminate the campaign. so it is very quiet towards the campaign.
- the project in 2019 is no longer interested, from investors or from bounty hunters. because it considers all projects to be nonsense.
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 07:33:59 AM

this is my personal reason.
- 2019 too many junk projects. so bounty hunters are tired of looking good. I personally stopped hunting bounty at the end of 2018. because none of the projects that I participated in had paid me.
- 2019 The ICO can't attract investors, so the project can't grow. and ends with a scam.
- the move of ICO to IEO made crypto project eliminate the campaign. so it is very quiet towards the campaign.
- the project in 2019 is no longer interested, from investors or from bounty hunters. because it considers all projects to be nonsense.

So what your advice ?
Just one more day before yobit signature ended sure im sad because not much campaign for now can pay reall money everday .
Should we need hunt ICO bounty again ? Lol im just tired with that

STUDENTCOIN