Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:07:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it just me?  (Read 916 times)
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 09:05:51 AM

This is a natural fact people can be get scammed just one or two times, not every time after that they become smart and aware. Another reason is this that most of the investors are not just investing with closed eyes anymore.. They have become more sceptical and scrutinize before investing. But i'm not saying scammers have stopped launching bogus projects and scammers are still at large.

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 01:44:11 PM

January 2019 we have more bounties at that time but this year January seem to be different, very few bounty projects shows up, I'm not saying scam projects aren't around but this forum seem relieved from many junky projects like that of 2019, maybe scammers are tired of not getting answers in return? Maybe people are now smarter and scammers are starving? I so wish so 🙏 lol what about you?
I just thinking about this situation. I'm getting very project by bounty in this forum and I don't think this means scammers are gone forever. Last year I saw campaign name was "media protocol" and this was almost legit, but failed to funds rise for bear situation.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 01:52:42 PM

This is a natural fact people can be get scammed just one or two times, not every time after that they become smart and aware. Another reason is this that most of the investors are not just investing with closed eyes anymore.. They have become more sceptical and scrutinize before investing. But i'm not saying scammers have stopped launching bogus projects and scammers are still at large.
Indeed, they are not more vigilant than before. If the situation goes like this, it somehow will possibly help to minimize scam and will put them into nothing. That is why it is very important to have a background check before investing in that certain project because that is the only way it helps us to decide to invest or declines.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 689

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 02:05:11 PM

It's still too early to judge the development of the campaign earlier this year, I'm sure many are discouraged because they are just wasting time in their campaign activities. Regulations became stricter and exchanges began to monopolize sales and promotions only through the IEO requirements of their platforms. If the climate is still the same as the dominance of weak projects from scammers like in 2019, I would choose to stop being a hunter for a while.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 03:45:54 PM

I feel that presently even spammers don't carry out any responsibilities since they can't get whatever that they will make some type of venture, furthermore the reason is people loosing there enthusiasm for bounties because of the reality they word testing and acquire little prize at some point no award by any means.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 04:10:54 PM

I guess those developers thought that few only investors will invest to them because ICO/IEO are not popular anymore so their time will be wasted if they launch ICO/IEO, bounty campaigns and will not succeed. I hope that more projects in this year 2020.
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 05:21:29 PM

You are not alone, I personally also realize that in early 2020 not many ICO projects were present in this industry. but that does not mean we can be relieved. because scamers are always looking for ways to fool their victims, scamers are still around us. it's important for anyone to always be on guard because scamers will never stop launching their evil intentions.
Indeed, scammers have not gone anywhere and are always around us but it’s good that we started to see and it would be good if investors saw them.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 05:27:40 PM

scammers are not tired, they are waiting for the market to recover, so are investors, investors will return to the market when the market has recovered,
and when the market recovers, everything will recover, and of course, we must also be prepared and observant with the scammer project.
With so many project frauds that have occurred, I am not sure whether investors will dare to reinvest even though the crypto conditions have recovered, we know how smart the scammers are in doing their work so that so many investors suffer considerable losses in investing in a project, I think now investors have been careful about investing both in ieo and ico. And of course we can see the effects that occur on some ico or ieo projects that are indeed unable to meet their sales targets, even though they have done sales in several phases.

lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 05:27:47 PM

Yes, at the beginning of January 2020 only a few prize projects appeared, but that does not mean that we are free of fraud or relief projects that the garbage project no longer appears, as far as I know, scamers are always around us, they will never stop fooling their victims. So, I think even though not many projects came up earlier this year, to remain vigilant because scamers are still around us.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 05:38:52 PM

January 2019 we have more bounties at that time but this year January seem to be different, very few bounty projects shows up, I'm not saying scam projects aren't around but this forum seem relieved from many junky projects like that of 2019, maybe scammers are tired of not getting answers in return? Maybe people are now smarter and scammers are starving? I so wish so 🙏 lol what about you?

of course everyone is getting smarter, they won't be careless in investing in new projects that don't have clear goals going forward. Scammers will diminish if everyone is more careful in taking action before promoting gifts or investing in projects that look suspicious

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: