Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:19:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Coinbase Vault query! - delayed for 24 hours  (Read 331 times)
mersal (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 02:21:51 PM

Actually I don't have reddit account!

Is there any karma requirement to post on their subreddit section? https://www.reddit.com/r/CoinBase/
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 6150

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 04:05:41 PM
Merited by mersal (1)

Actually I don't have reddit account!

Is there any karma requirement to post on their subreddit section? https://www.reddit.com/r/CoinBase/

I can't seem to find any requirements written anywhere but when I tried to create a new account and post, the post got instantly removed.

Also, from the sticky:

At this time, we will not be able to answer questions on Reddit and moderators cannot offer account-specific support through Reddit

I've seen people waiting for longer periods of time, 1-week waiting time is not uncommon.

If you're in a hurry, I suggest you call them and simply use Skype (use Bitrefill if you don't have a CC). It's pretty cheap, just make sure to call their U.S number.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mersal (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 04:12:20 PM

I can't seem to find any requirements written anywhere but when I tried to create a new account and post, the post got instantly removed.

Also, from the sticky:

At this time, we will not be able to answer questions on Reddit and moderators cannot offer account-specific support through Reddit

I've seen people waiting for longer periods of time, 1-week waiting time is not uncommon.

If you're in a hurry, I suggest you call them and simply use Skype (use Bitrefill if you don't have a CC), it's pretty cheap if you're calling their U.S number.
Thanks for this.

I am not in a hurry that is why I didn't made continuous support tickets since I create first one because I knew that creating new one won't make the response time faster if they are overwhelming with lot of support tickets.

Don't want to call either because I read people are in waiting to get connected to support staff for hours this might resulted in few hundred dollars of bill,I just got $200 in their wallet.
mersal (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 09:35:19 PM

20 days gone without any response from their support team.

This is really how they treat the support tickets? If they are handling it on queue basis then I supposed to get any response in a week or so even if they are overwhelming with support tickets.
mersal (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 06:33:02 PM

Update after a long time:

Since we are in bullish trend in the last few months I remembered that I got few hundreds stuck into my coinbase vault over a year so I just wanted to give it a try is there any way to get them out.

I tried to delete my coinbase account when they asked me to enter desired bitcoin address to withdraw all the funds left which includes the vault amount as well and entered 2FA code then clicked withdraw.But again I got the same mail which asks me to approve the transaction but received another email at the same time as follows

As a security precaution, your withdrawal of x.xxx BTC on November x, 2020 at xx:xxpm PST has been delayed for 72 hours to make sure you authorized it. You can view the withdrawal at Coinbase.com.

If you did make this withdrawal, no action is required. The withdrawal will automatically be completed in 72 hours.

If you didn’t make this withdrawal and believe it’s unauthorized activity, you have 72 hours to cancel it. You should also disable sign-in to your account to prevent anyone from accessing your account.

So do I have a chance now to withdraw the funds successfully without approving it?
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1807

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
November 08, 2020, 09:10:05 PM

So do I have a chance now to withdraw the funds successfully without approving it?
Time will tell but I think chances of getting your money back are so low. Isn't the coinbase vault feature like Multisig wallets but this time instead of private keys, email addresses are used to approve transactions?

If yes, then I don't think they might help you but let's wait after 72 hours and see. The rules involving multisigs or in this case coinbase vault are pretty much clear. No approval, No transaction.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mersal (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 04:27:10 PM

Time will tell but I think chances of getting your money back are so low. Isn't the coinbase vault feature like Multisig wallets but this time instead of private keys, email addresses are used to approve transactions?

If yes, then I don't think they might help you but let's wait after 72 hours and see. The rules involving multisigs or in this case coinbase vault are pretty much clear. No approval, No transaction.

As you said nothing changed after 72 hours, the transaction stays still pending and waiting for the approval.

But coinbase replied to my another support a week earlier to complete KYC and get verified to help me to change the approval email from their side.But I completed as they asked but after that there is no reply to that ticket, surprisingly I received an response like

Hello xxxx,

That's the end of the response, but they are supposed to change the email right. I am kind of annoyed with their support again that is why I left the funds even if worth few hundred dollars earlier this year.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: