Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:41:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy peptides with bitcoin - Genco Peptides  (Read 2576 times)
ryanmnercer (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 10:11:47 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2014, 12:44:00 PM by ryanmnercer

http://www.gencopeptide.com/

Genco Research LLC is an American-based company that offers high purity, research-quality American-made peptides conveniently via our Web site at very competitive prices. Our products are made using American research under the best laboratory conditions. We are in our eight month of business and proudly started accepting bitcoin on March 7th, 2014

We carry A5 Amyloid Beta, ACVR2B / ACE-031, AICAR, CJC-1295 (MOD GRF 1-29), CJC-1295 With DAC, Delta Sleep Induing Peptide, Follistatin 344, Fragment 176-191, GHRP-2, GHRP-6, Hexarelin, IGF-1 DES 1 3, IGF-1 LR3, IGF-2 LR3, Ipamorelin, Melanotan II, MGF, PEG MGF, PT-141 / Bremelanotide, Sermorelin, TB-500 / Thymosin Beta 4 and Triptorelin.

We proudly started accepting bitcoin on March 7th, 2014

WE CAN ONLY GUARANTEE SHIPMET TO THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA, We KNOW we can not ship to the UK or Australia, any other countries we will consider on a per-case basis, contact us if you live in a country we have not listed

25% off for forum members with coupon code: bitcointalk

Buy peptides with BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lemfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 12:43:32 PM

in layman terms what is the use of peptides?
do you drink it?

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
ryanmnercer (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 12:45:32 PM

in layman terms what is the use of peptides?
do you drink it?

No, you do not drink them.

What Are Peptides?

Peptides are short chains of amino acids. Amino acids are the building block for protein that develops in the skin. As individual amino acids link together, they form a chain. That chain then becomes a protein. At this size and structure, they are able to enter the top layer of skin and let the cells tell the amino acids how to function.

The amino acids in peptides are connected to each other using peptide bonds. The difference between peptides and proteins is in the size. Generally, peptides are shorter in length than proteins. How many amino acids define a peptide and how many a protein is not clear cut science. This distinguishing characteristic is not always clear. Most often, peptides have two or more amino acids linked. proteins, on the other hand, are long molecules. These are made up of numerous peptide subunits, connected together. These subunits are called polypeptides.

Peptides are also important in terms of the role they play. All proteins can be digested by enzymes, as well as other methods and proteins. When this occurs, the proteins become small peptide fragments.

Peptides do play a biological role. In some cases, they can act as hormones within the body. When they act like hormones, the peptides work to affect other cells. This can make changes to the body or the way the body works.

We here at Genco Research LLC sell only American made peptides.

Buy peptides with BTC
coinnewbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:46:31 AM

Weekly bump!
What have american made got to do with anything? just asking
ryanmnercer (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 10:48:44 AM

Weekly bump!

A lot of peptide companies get the stuff mass produced in China to greatly reduce costs and the purity is usually questionable. We contract with two labs here in the United States to ensure purity.

Buy peptides with BTC
coinnewbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 10:49:18 AM

Weekly bump!

A lot of peptide companies get the stuff mass produced in China to greatly reduce costs and the purity is usually questionable. We contract with two labs here in the United States to ensure purity.
I see. Thanks for the information!
Cryptogirl82

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 11:35:19 AM

http://www.gencopeptide.com/

Genco Research LLC is an American-based company that offers high purity, research-quality American-made peptides conveniently via our Web site at very competitive prices. Our products are made using American research under the best laboratory conditions. We are in our eight month of business and proudly started accepting bitcoin on March 7th, 2014

We carry A5 Amyloid Beta, ACVR2B / ACE-031, AICAR, CJC-1295 (MOD GRF 1-29), CJC-1295 With DAC, Delta Sleep Induing Peptide, Follistatin 344, Fragment 176-191, GHRP-2, GHRP-6, Hexarelin, IGF-1 DES 1 3, IGF-1 LR3, IGF-2 LR3, Ipamorelin, Melanotan II, MGF, PEG MGF, PT-141 / Bremelanotide, Sermorelin, TB-500 / Thymosin Beta 4 and Triptorelin.

We proudly started accepting bitcoin on March 7th, 2014

WE ONLY SHIP TO THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA AS THESE ARE THE ONLY COUNTRIES WE KNOW PEPTIDE SALES ARE 100% LEGAL IN, DO NOT ASK US TO SHIP ANYWHERE ELSE

25% off for forum members with coupon code: bitcointalk

I am sure you will ship to Switzerland as well. The Swiss Pharmaceutical companies are way ahead of the american ones.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ryanmnercer (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 12:11:21 PM

I am sure you will ship to Switzerland as well. The Swiss Pharmaceutical companies are way ahead of the american ones.

Unfortunately we can only ship the U.S. and Canada, too many customs seizures in other countries. We've never tried Switzerland and thus can not guarantee any order would clear customs.

Buy peptides with BTC
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 12:18:13 PM

Hi,
Is it possible if someone from Canada or USA buy for me and then i pay him the shipping cost and deliver it to Bulgaria?
BR,
Gondel
ryanmnercer (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 12:29:53 PM

Hi,
Is it possible if someone from Canada or USA buy for me and then i pay him the shipping cost and deliver it to Bulgaria?
BR,
Gondel

We can quote you a price on whatever you want (in bitcoin, we will only process credit cards for Canada and U.S.), however we CAN NOT guarantee that it will clear customs in Bulgaria and would offer no refund in this case as if it doesn't clear it would be seized and while we do like to keep our customers happy, we are a relatively small business and can't eat losses due to customs seizure. If that is something you wish to consider just drop our sales team an email at sales (at) gencopeptide dot com.

We can only guarantee delivery within the U.S. and Canada.

Buy peptides with BTC
gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 12:35:20 PM

Hi,
BR,
Gondel

We can quote you a price on whatever you want, however we CAN NOT guarantee that it will clear customs in Bulgaria and would offer no refund in this case as if it doesn't clear it would be seized and while we do like to keep our customers happy, we are a relatively small business and can't eat losses due to customs seizure. If that is something you wish to consider just drop our sales team an email at sales (at) gencopeptide dot com.

We can only guarantee delivery within the U.S. and Canada.
Hi,
But you can deliver to Bulgaria anyway, i take the risk in this situation. If you are ok with this we can proceed.
BR,
Gondel
ryanmnercer (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 01:26:39 PM

Hi,
But you can deliver to Bulgaria anyway, i take the risk in this situation. If you are ok with this we can proceed.
BR,
Gondel

We have sent you a private message.

Buy peptides with BTC
Todamont

Activity: 604
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:37:54 PM

Something tells me these these aren't meant for protein research.
ryanmnercer (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 09:39:47 PM

Something tells me these these aren't meant for protein research.

They are, head over to pubmed and see. They've shown lots of beneficial use in equines, canines, the limited human trials didn't show promising profits for researchers so it was largely abandoned, etc. However, we do not condone, promote, recommend, or suggest human use.

Buy peptides with BTC
ryanmnercer (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2014, 01:32:19 PM

From now to May 31st pay with Bitcoin and be entered in a drawing to have your order doubled!

If you place an order between now and May 31st and pay with Bitcoin, you will be entered in a random drawing to have your order DOUBLED. We will ship your order when you pay, if you are drawn as the winner at the end of the promotion we will ship your order AGAIN at our cost.

Why are we doing this? We believe in Bitcoin and really want to see more consumers adopt it.

Buy peptides with BTC
ryanmnercer (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2014, 07:34:19 PM

Only a few orders have come in via bitcoin, you've got good odds right now to get your order doubled!

Buy peptides with BTC
bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 07:18:57 PM

Only a few orders have come in via bitcoin, you've got good odds right now to get your order doubled!

I would suggest advertising that you accept bitcoin more prominently on your site.
ryanmnercer (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 12:54:29 PM

I would suggest advertising that you accept bitcoin more prominently on your site.

We had a logo up but someone was linking to our image on a few high traffic news sites that had nothing to do with us, presumably to hammer our server with traffic as a half-hearted attempt at a DDoS, likely by a competitor.

Buy peptides with BTC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: