Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:11:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Creating shit TOKEN make good profit ?  (Read 475 times)
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 02:56:00 PM

Well it is not like 2017 anymore were shit tokens with no project was profitable, but now you can not make a good profit. No one will interested with your token. Don't be a scammer bro you just ruining the image of crypto.
After the 2017 ATH, we are able to see which projects are shut coin in a broad daylight and wide eyes. Remembering how my bounty rewards value lose before. So better not invest in shit Token. We should know to identify one so they might atleast give sense in their projects.

It does not necessarily have to be a scam. It seems that the OP has not prepared anything that could add value to the token he wants to create. However, this does not necessarily have to be shittoken. People create personal tokens that, for example, buy from the market when they make a profit from a project. When supply is less, price is going up. If OP had a similar idea, then we could count whether buying a token pays off or not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 03:03:13 PM

Well it is not like 2017 anymore were shit tokens with no project was profitable, but now you can not make a good profit. No one will interested with your token. Don't be a scammer bro you just ruining the image of crypto.
After the 2017 ATH, we are able to see which projects are shut coin in a broad daylight and wide eyes. Remembering how my bounty rewards value lose before. So better not invest in shit Token. We should know to identify one so they might atleast give sense in their projects.
Creating shit token will not probably make you a good profit because how will possibly an investor will buy your token if you are just showing or presenting them a total non-sense that you are just like tricking or scamming other people for you to make money. Also, no one will really be interested to invest their money if it is just a shitcoin.
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 03:26:17 PM

Hi guys
do u think if i created a shit token (with no project) and add it to shit exchange can i get profit ?  Grin
i mean im preparing to create a token and add it to new exchanges with law fees
and i promote investors for ex to give them 50 per cent of any ammount they bought
from the token for ex if you bought 10000 coins i will give u 5000 coins for free
do u think this idea can make investors buy it ?
creating shit token to earn profit? If you want to earn profit go do bounty campaigns dont add another trash token here in cryptoworld, do you think investors will have an interest with shit token without project?, instead of wasting your time creating your token better to do bounty campaigns now.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 03:37:06 PM

if this was the past, I think people would easily buy it. Unfortunately, investors are smart enough to choose good investments in the crypto world. even when people intend to deceive others by making a complete fake project, it will be discovered. however, you will not get any benefit if the token that you make does not have a real function.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 03:38:03 PM

I am afraid that you are late by a good 3 years. This was a very viable method during 2017. Ethereum had a massive bull run, during which the exchange rates increased by 120x. A lot of the investors (many of them in their teens or early 20s) were left with huge amount of money. And some of this wealth was diverted in to the ICOs by these nouveau riche individuals. But those times are long gone.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 03:39:49 PM

I don't think that you can make good profit just creating a shit token. I guess you will waste your money like promoting the token, listing fee in the exchanges and then no one will buys it because you have no project.

LordShanken

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 03:40:47 PM

creating shit token to earn profit? If you want to earn profit go do bounty campaigns dont add another trash token here in cryptoworld, do you think investors will have an interest with shit token without project?, instead of wasting your time creating your token better to do bounty campaigns now.

So you say that someone who wants to be creative should give up the project to promote other projects?! If people thought that way, we wouldn't be talking on the internet right now.
I agree that in addition to the idea, OP should create a project on how to add value to this token. However, this always have to start somewhere and it can not be discouraged at the very beginning.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 03:40:52 PM

if this was the past, I think people would easily buy it. Unfortunately, investors are smart enough to choose good investments in the crypto world. even when people intend to deceive others by making a complete fake project, it will be discovered. however, you will not get any benefit if the token that you make does not have a real function.
These are the reasons why there are a lot of weak-hearted people in this. The fact that people thinks cryptocurrencies are a way for them to get money instead of focusing on the benefits they can provide in the long run or at the very least the projects they propose completely misses the point of why cryptocurrencies exist. Instead of focusing on how you can make money here, go elsewhere or support the projects existing coins promote.
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 03:43:48 PM

Hi guys
do u think if i created a shit token (with no project) and add it to shit exchange can i get profit ?  Grin
and i promote investors for ex to give them 50 per cent of any ammount they bought
from the token for ex if you bought 10000 coins i will give u 5000 coins for free

Nowadays, there are easy way to create token and you can find out different options were you can invest only for small amount of crypto also. And most of the scammer doing it to scam others that's why they can easily copied the whitepaper, team and more, so we must be careful in terms of investing still.
pikkie

Activity: 924

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 03:46:49 PM

So you say that someone who wants to be creative should give up the project to promote other projects?! If people thought that way, we wouldn't be talking on the internet right now.
I agree that in addition to the idea, OP should create a project on how to add value to this token. However, this always have to start somewhere and it can not be discouraged at the very beginning.
if you only have the creative without effort and without the support of the team and if there are no projects that can really provide solutions to various kinds of problems, it is very difficult to be able to make a project successful, everyone must be able to work together to create something which is very useful for the people.
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 03:49:33 PM

This idea has been widely used by people and I think the buying is a novice investor or an investor who doesn't know about a project like this and I hate why they want to buy? Is it because the minimum purchase offered is low enough that they do "gambling" or because they are just fads and hope there will be tokens with this model bringing instant profit?
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 03:50:49 PM

These are the reasons why there are a lot of weak-hearted people in this. The fact that people thinks cryptocurrencies are a way for them to get money instead of focusing on the benefits they can provide in the long run or at the very least the projects they propose completely misses the point of why cryptocurrencies exist. Instead of focusing on how you can make money here, go elsewhere or support the projects existing coins promote.

Or he should get a real job instead of screwing crypto users. This is really frustrating whenever we read this kind of mentality. The OP is blatantly asking from the community on how he can get rich quick by deceiving users. Such a disgrace to crypto community that really wanted the benefits derived from the usage of it and not treating it as a cash cow.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 04:28:09 PM

Or he should get a real job instead of screwing crypto users. This is really frustrating whenever we read this kind of mentality. The OP is blatantly asking from the community on how he can get rich quick by deceiving users. Such a disgrace to crypto community that really wanted the benefits derived from the usage of it and not treating it as a cash cow.

Investors, bounty hunters, whoever we are I think that we are too smart now and not just joining or investing in a new project that doesn't proven anything yet, unless they are already have working product. Most of the people now prefer for a project to launch first before they will look at it and do their research.
LordShanken

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 04:29:04 PM

if you only have the creative without effort and without the support of the team and if there are no projects that can really provide solutions to various kinds of problems, it is very difficult to be able to make a project successful, everyone must be able to work together to create something which is very useful for the people.

It does not have to be teamwork. A new token can be created very easily even in a few to several minutes by everyone.
There are personal tokens that gain value over time. I don't remember the name, but I have heard of a cryptocurrency evangelist who charges for his speeches in the token he created. So if someone wants him to appear at a conference or event, he must first buy his tokens and pay him in them.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 04:36:07 PM

Hi guys
i read many news about scammer being caught
in my opinion, this is the easiest for you to go to jail
this is only good at the start but if this will collapse someday you will be label as scammer because this is similar to ponzi

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Kersh768

Activity: 658

Freshdice.com

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 04:38:16 PM

Hi guys

Doing such will be a selfish one because doing shit coin just for the sake of earning is like being a scammer because you were promoting or creating a coin that has no value and you wanted to attract investors just for the sake of your own good. Added to that, you will just add another invaluable tokens in the market which has no use because it has no value, it will be just adding up into a numerous quantity of existing cryptocurrencies which is for now is already crowded. If you want to profit or money, do it in a legal way wherein no one will be victimized. Also, instead of doing such, why don't you just think of creating a real one by generating new ideas that can be turned into a successful project but this time it aims to have use and value for the society. Instead of doing such schemes to earn money, we must invest our time thinking for a greater solution to lessen the existing problems we have in our society and not adding up just for the sake of earning money. I know generating money is all we need but let us do it in right and legal way wherein we cannot cause any harm to other people around us.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 04:38:43 PM

Hi guys

LOL sounds more like comedy to me. But in the real sense, this is what most projects have been doing, most have nothing to offer. How many projects have actually launched a product which has hope for adoption? I think if you do this, it will be a scam project since you have no plans for the project but some people will still fall for it.
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 04:43:01 PM

It's same thing that scammers love doing since 2017 bullrun but let me tell you that it will be a complete waste of time now that investors knows the difference between IEO projects from binance or gate.io vs IEO projects from tokpie or p2pb2b
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 04:46:37 PM

Hi guys
as you said by yourself , SHIT TOKEN ,  so the whole idea is that innocent or new to crypto people buy your token on an exchange and after they have bought they end up with a useless shit token (with no project)

this is the baddest idea i have heard for today , grow up and work hard to buy some honest crypto/token
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 04:53:01 PM

Hi guys

You can try it, you can dream while awake. but don't expect too much that the idea of yours will go boom and everyone will buy a shitcoin without a project with a fool ceo. and your idea was made in 2013 so I bet that 2020 will have %0.000001 chance that you can victim a investor to try your shitcoin. you have also competitors but they are improving and doing good for scamming investors but investors now are maybe aware and improve their knowledge too so you will have no more chances to success.

Watch out for this SPACE!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: