Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:33:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advantages of having an account on bitcointalk  (Read 1191 times)
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 10731

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2020, 07:40:04 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2020, 10:43:19 AM by DdmrDdmr
Merited by dbshck (4), Coin-1 (1)

Here are some advantages I’ve found worth mentioning:

- You will have less free time (like way less).

- You will engage less with physical people around you, in favour of engaging with virtual profiles. You may encounter some harsh looks and words from the physical world, that do not favour your new habits (you’ll need to shelter the weather).

- You may reduce the amount of time you used to spend watching tv/streams/download, to a point that your pending backlog is now ever growing.

- Your reading habits may change, from reading lengthy books and novels to technical books, random newsfeeds and posts.

- Your eyesight may worsen, but you may develop a resilience to acknowledge the fact.

- You may find yourself looking at pretty charts you’ve never heard of before, trying to spot pennants, flags, measured up moves, symmetrical triangles, ascending scallops, head and shoulders, top rectangles, diamond bottoms, double bottoms, and so forth, trying to make sense of it all.

- You may explore your clairvoyant side on price variations, and discover a thing or two there.

<...> Are you sure you have listed the advantages of bitcointalk ? <...>
The cursive I used on advantages denotes that the tone is not linear and straight, but rather more ironic, and thus, from that stand, the irony leads to the items to be read with a near to reverse meaning. I thought my sense of humour was readable …

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2226
Merit: 834

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2020, 08:58:52 AM

- You will engage less with physical people around you, in favour of engaging with virtual profiles. You may encounter some harsh looks and words from the physical world, that do not favour your new habits (you’ll need to shelter the weather).

- You may reduce the amount of time you used to spend watching tv/streams/download, to a point that your pending backlog is now ever growing.

- Your reading habits may change, from reading lengthy books and novels to technical books, random newsfeeds and posts.

- Your eyesight may worsen, but you may develop a resilience to acknowledge the fact.

- You may find yourself looking at pretty charts you’ve never heard of before, trying to spot pennants, flags, measured up moves, symmetrical triangles, ascending scallops, head and shoulders, top rectangles, diamond bottoms, double bottoms, and so forth, trying to make sense of it all.

- You may explore your clairvoyant side on price variations, and discover a thing or two there.

Are you sure you have listed the advantages of bitcointalk ? Like your eye sight can get weaken and no free time, all these will make your life difficult in the long run. Sometime i too spend more time on the forum than it is required because i feel i am addicted to it. Always curious to know what new is posted on my favorite sections and threads.

ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1179

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 10:13:59 AM
Merited by dbshck (4), AakZaki (1), Husna QA (1), masulum (1)

Thank you for sharing a little of your experience so far with us. So far I also have a little experience, maybe it would be good to share it together. In general, I have several things related to the benefits of having a bitcointalk.org account and also the disadvantages.

The advantage:
1. Get more knowledge about bitcoin, blockchain and other knowledge about cryptocurrency.
2. Establish a good relationship with the community of cryptocurrency lovers even with strangers through discussion and other matters.
3. Get business opportunities and get benefits through jobs such as Bounty Campaigns, Signature Campaigns, providing services, trading, etc.
4. Being a means to prove one's capacity and ability

Deficiency:
1. Spend more time and effort sometimes on the unimportant things that are being discussed.
2. Not enough rest if we have to concentrate to post something useful.
3. Lack of physical activity because more time is in front of the monitor so that it disrupts physical health.
4. Less time to gather with friends and community.

From the advantages and disadvantages I can conclude that, if the two are out of balance it will be a problem for everyone. I am sure when the two things are balanced, then everything will be fine.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 02:00:36 PM

When I first enter crypto currency, I have no idea what is bitcointalk, even have zero knowledge on trading, and even others coins I dont know what it is,
When I first join in 2017 I have no where to go, same with others who don't know what to do in the first time, I started talking to others and they share information with since then I gain knowledge with crypto, and started to like it, also you can find other information in others sections, there is also a selling section, which I think is so helpful, my suggestions to the new comers is to talk to some members and try to look for detailed post and learn how to create also help others if you know the answer,
now im a full member, even though its still a lot of time before I reach sr. member ill be able to make it, with the help of others and from creating helpful post,
There are a lot of advantages of have a bitcointalk account. You can make yourself updated of what's currently happening in the market and at the same time, you can get some idea on which altcoin is the best for investment at the moment. You can also gain more knowledge about cryptocurrencies which you can use in the future as it takes its spot on the world monetary system so I would suggest that if you know someone who doesn't have a bct account yet, tell them already as a preparation for their future.
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 03:44:54 PM

Advantage for me of having an account here is I can used it to interact with different type of people here. What I meant is hearing different opinions about blockchain and cryptocurrencies conflict and verdict. Most people here came to earn but isn't much better to add L to earn and make them both at the same time.

I'm spending my time mostly on reading discussion and that alone gives you information you already need before you ask or type what comes in your mind.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 05:05:27 PM

Actually we don't need an account to read other's posts, we can read posts on all the sections even as guest mode but the advantage of having an account is you can interact with the community, can as your queries and give suggestions to others if you are knowledgeable on particular aspects.

And also you can wear a signature and avatar if you manage to rank up. Smiley

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2020, 01:25:03 AM

How though? You're pretty much talking to yourself (AI doesn't count), and there's no one to correct your pronunciation or grammar.
Are you asking me that? Let me break it down for you.

If you take this to your advantage
  • You could improve your language proficiency
  • It's different from typing, you are saying out the words, and you think fast to know what words you are going to say next
  • Makes you communicate better because you are speaking

There are a couple of applications that you could use, and I do this on my smartphone because there's a built-in speech to text into the keyboard. In that way, you could already speak or dictate what you are discussing on a specific topic making it more comfortable to post because you won't have to type. It's not the best thing out there because it would depend on your accent as well, so be prepared to correct some of the mistakes that could occur by using that.

For the correction of pronunciation or grammar, let's start with pronunciation:
  • If you were to use speech to text program, you could assess that the actual words you are saying are recorded correctly.
    • e.g. Squirrel
    • If you have pronounced it correctly, it will go to the text box as "Squirrel"
    • If not, it's going to be another word, probably like "Scream" or something sounds like that
  • You practice not to slur words and say it out loud

With grammar:
  • You won't be able to correct grammar, but you could use other tools like Grammarly
  • When you finish dictating your opinion/post, you could immediately check it using Grammarly and see the correct ways to construct sentences, etc.

I hope you understand that it's a personal practice that you should do, it doesn't matter if you don't do it, but if you don't practice your speaking, you won't improve. That's my view of it. It's either you do something about it or not. It's up to you.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 02:32:40 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2020, 02:48:15 AM by secone

When I first enter crypto currency, I have no idea what is bitcointalk, even have zero knowledge on trading, and even others coins I dont know what it is,
When I first join in 2017 I have no where to go, same with others who don't know what to do in the first time, I started talking to others and they share information with since then I gain knowledge with crypto, and started to like it, also you can find other information in others sections, there is also a selling section, which I think is so helpful, my suggestions to the new comers is to talk to some members and try to look for detailed post and learn how to create also help others if you know the answer,
now im a full member, even though its still a lot of time before I reach sr. member ill be able to make it, with the help of others and from creating helpful post,

you can focus at your Hobby, if you like gaming you can at gaming section talking about new games etc.
My favorit section is Development & Technical Discussion, but i just silent reader, because  my knowledge is not enough to follow it, im running ubuntu just for trying how bitcoin cli full node running in linux and feel how to compile wallet.

so in bitcointalk dont focus at merit, just loving to post anything what you love, helping other people to get advance in bitcoin is good choice too.
killtek

Activity: 10
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 02:49:34 AM

Are you sure you have listed the advantages of bitcointalk ? Like your eye sight can get weaken and no free time, all these will make your life difficult in the long run. Sometime i too spend more time on the forum than it is required because i feel i am addicted to it. Always curious to know what new is posted on my favorite sections and threads.

If you'll read carefully, you'll see advantages  Wink
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 07:14:28 AM

Personally,  in the beginning of my btc journey this forum was the best place to learn about crypto.
Later,  after 5-6 years here I get to know many people here and find many friends.
With some of them I even met personally and it was great experience.
So,  this forum really became good place to share important info about crypto but also meeting place.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 07:23:31 AM

I guess everyone of us started here in cryptocurrency with no or limited knowledge only. And bitcointalk is really helpful to everyone. You can share information, experience, and gain new knowledge while interacting with other crypto users. You can also be friends with them. As for my experience, I've learned a lot by mostly reading here in the forum. There's also a lot of other sections that you can explore and discover.
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 01:21:23 PM

The real purpose of bitcointalk.org is to share knowledge among different community members. I never ran after merits since the advantages this platform provides you outweighs the merits. Keep posting quality topics and you will be ranked up automatically.

██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2020, 01:57:31 PM

Actually we don't need an account to read other's posts, we can read posts on all the sections even as guest mode but the advantage of having an account is you can interact with the community, can as your queries and give suggestions to others if you are knowledgeable on particular aspects.

And also you can wear a signature and avatar if you manage to rank up. Smiley

In addition to the financial side, we all have the opportunity to communicate on the forum created by the legendary Satoshi. And it is possible that after a while you will also consider yourself that you were at the origins of the creation of this coin. Because bitcoin will still be generated until the year 2140.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 04:02:18 PM

Having a bitcointalk account really helps and benefits us, Why? bitcointalk is an all in one site for cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. You can learn about trading, Bitcoin development, New projects, etc. Often new projects started an Announcement thread here in bitcointalk everything starts here. Bitcointalk becomes the best review site for new projects and those existing we have a lot of experts and crypto enthusiasts here. without bitcointalk I am still clueless about cryptocurrency and the history of bitcoin.
minairia3

Activity: 1470
Merit: 326

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 05:40:28 AM

Many actually.

• You can interact, discuss, ask and answer some conversation topic which you found useful.
  • You can earn thru campaign such as signature campaign (just a bonus I think).
  • You can do some selling and buying of goods, services such as ads, coding or any other things related to crypto.

Actually anything abovementioned are some of the advantages that you can enjoy while having an account here in forum which guest account cannot enjoy only they are restrict only for reading here.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 05:46:56 AM

The basics and the foundation is in here, we can learn a lot of information about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. This forum is created by Satoshi and all of the information are in here, I became a trader because of this forum. The knowledge that I learned, I can use it not only in cryptocurrency market because some of information are also applicable at financial market. I can also became updated to news and articles about the cryptocurrency market.
kentrolla

Activity: 1540
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2020, 10:43:46 AM

In precise bitcointalk.org forum is a one stop shop for all the crypto needs wherein we can learn about everything related to crypto and at the same time we can earn through the signature campaigns and bounty campaigns offered through this forum. The best part about this forum is you get to learn from experts and their experience which they share an when I was new I used to search for the relevant post through search bar to gain knowledge and then now it feels great to share knowledge to other aspirants.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
noormcs5

Activity: 2618
Merit: 613

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 01:12:59 PM

For my point of view, every person who is involved in bitcoins and crypto should have account here. This is the first and the best bitcoin forum which can give you every sort of information related to bitcoins/ altcoins and also the information about services which involved crypto currencies.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ozing

Activity: 135
Merit: 4

You become what you think.

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2020, 08:27:40 PM

Though i am not yet where i am hoping to be on the forum, i must confess that bitcointalk has helped me to improve in my knowledge on different topics. For real i am happy to be here.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1848

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2020, 11:02:33 PM

Some advantages that I have seen are:

1.-Not only will you learn from Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies and blockchain, there are also very interesting topics with people of great knowledge who share high-level information.

2.-There is the possibility of making friends.

3.-It's a serious forum, there's always a fight against scammers, spam, it's a really big community.

4.-Learn to have much more tolerance, since there are many types of thoughts due to the culture and life of different people in the forum.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄