Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:28:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stay Away of this scam Coin  (Read 857 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 04:55:44 PM

lucky those who bought earlier and exit instantly the moment the price hits 500% lol.

i don't even know that exchange and i think there will be no victims because you have said that the exchange has many scam issue?

but i think this must be in scam accusation mate if you have complete documents about this being scam currency and exchange.
This is very helpful, thank you for sharing this information, I totally agree with you, this year is the growth season for altcoin, although it hasn't been seen significantly yet. Do not miss the scammers have prepared a strategy for the victims. very useful information you.
what can we expect when Halving is coming and the Bull is near to arrive?of course scammers from one place to another.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 05:16:09 PM

Most token prices are not being pushed by Dev team but then again everyone should stay focused the season of shitcoin has come and many will be burnt beyond recognition with time.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 05:25:42 PM

holy smokes  .that indeed alot of increase  and take note , the coin has a strange name plus its verry new to my eye but i forgot that even new coins before are the ones that pumped too much and then they end up falling hard in the point of no return  , i think the same faith will happen with this coin . the coin also listed on a new exchange  . not to be harshed here but i think its pretty risky to grab this  but for sure risk takers will still invest on it , and they know how to exit just before they got doomed .
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 05:26:13 PM

honestly, this is the first time I've seen an altcoin price increase of up to hundreds of% in a short amount of time, like the picture you gave above. this is really a terrible price manipulation, even this is very dangerous for beginners or new investors after seeing coins like this ,. believe me. that an example like this is a sign of danger for you, you must be vigilant before investing in this cryptoqurrency industry.

livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 05:32:57 PM

It's now $21.

And this coin is nearly dead, the volume is just $15 so if ever there are still coins being held by the early buyers, there's no way for them to sell it unless there's a crazy guy that would want to buy all of it.

I hope that no one who's out of his mind and will revive the coin.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 05:33:44 PM

Nowadays this tradition becomes very popular among the scammer. They promote a shit project then listed that in a small exchange and then pump their own coin so that investors buy that coin and lose their money. I wonder who invest in this type of coin! An investor should be more careful especially new investor who is mostly lack of knowledge.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 07:16:37 PM

This reminds me of when I wanted to sell a token, first checked on CMC and found it listed on two exchanges, the price were different then I went for the one with higher price. I didn't make enough findings and I just registered and sent the coin only to realise it the orders were just like what you shared. Imagine wanting to sell 1000 tokens only to find out the orders are even less than 50, really it's discouraging. Thanks for pointing it out and I hope people learn from it. No good exchange will have this type of orders, it is certainly a turn off.

rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 07:53:29 PM

On a more serious note, how can someone trade with this type of small orders. Also I wonder what a project will be doing in such exchanges, no serious team will develop a project, spend time and efforts only to list it in an inadequate exchange, it doesn't add up and I see such projects as unworthy of investing. Yes there are exchanges that are expensive to list on at the same time there are others that an upcoming project can list on first, gain momentum and then move to bigger ones. No will spend time and money to develop a project and watch it go down the drain if he isn't after something personal. So in all, I do not trust this project as well as the exchange; let's be careful and always take note of projects and exchanges they are listed on. Lastly, thanks for sharing to educate all and sundry.

letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 08:39:08 PM

Nice coin, lol Smiley Volumes are promising, hehe)) I would play with this token with my 10 bux depo, but I am too lazy now - better choose any other altcoin on Binance and win much more Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 08:50:33 PM

Money can be made from pump and dump coins too pal, do not say the exchange is bad because of this, I've been using crex24 since 2017 and till date no single bad behavior from the exchange team, one of the best altcoin exchange on my list

People tend to forget about pump and dump schemes... I also use crex24 for a long time and up until now I haven't hd issues or seen any suspicious behaviour from the exchange... on the contrary...
A lot of bad actors surround crypto, and they use exchanges as a tool... (not so say that there are not shady exchanges, but this is not the whole story)

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
reallester

Activity: 646
Merit: 102

http://Moonbet.io

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 02:47:22 AM

You are right in a way. Such coin would have been pumped probably to set bull trap for investors or traders. Then once pumped they dump it. Well that might not really be the case. If you check market cap, a lot of coins are also pumping. Almost all alts are currently pumping. People say 2020 is alts season who knows. Hence, "Pump" should not be the only reason why you say the coin as a scam.

SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 08:37:18 AM

There is doubt that this coin is surely going to experience a huge dump in the coming time. There is actually no volume. 12 BTC 24 hours volume is quite low and it could easily be manipulated. Such coins are only meant to trap new investors as the price might never again rise up.

We should strictly avoid to go for such coins who are just listed on a single exchange with no great volume but yet had immense price pump. This would mean that the price would go in the negative trend in no time which might even land the coin in the red zone. Such coins can easily be pumped so there is no doubt that there are some whales behind this coin who would like to gain some kind of attention from the public.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2020, 09:55:55 AM

From the name of the coins you can say that this project could be a scam one. Not every coin listed on CMC is legit, I'm not saying their project is scam but using manipulation for market price isnt natural and crex24 should be aware of this activity on their exchange or maybe they are the one doing this kind of activity and just pretending nothings happening.

Honestly I don't see any thing wrong with crex24 I've been using the exchange for a long period of time to trade mostly altcoins.

Maybe for some big coins or major ones such as btc, eth but for altcoins the volume might be deceiving as the gap between orders is unnaturally spaced and only fww volume got been sold? What's that real trading or yet much better term is wash trading.

Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 09:57:31 AM

I'm sure some people will still go on investing on it despite the early sign. Instead of allowing the coin to dump and die a natural death but they will invest to pump it. I once invested in such kind of coin and till today, I have regretted it.

An investor takes his investment decision by research and takes risk of his funds but it should be remembered before investment that this type of shit coins may give you sometimes profits but ultimately affects on the capital losses of the investors. You have made a good decision by not investing in this coins.
lizarder

Activity: 1554
Merit: 877

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 04:48:28 PM

Very unfortunate and I think maybe if you do not use a cew wallet your assets may still be safe, because I see a lot of bad reviews about cew wallet and also this wallet is often hit by both hacking and phishing attacks, maybe this can be a lesson that before saving coins maybe you should have chosen the right wallet.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ntsdm1

Activity: 394
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 05:46:00 PM

As you can see this coin has risen 600%, the coin is only listed in Crex24 which is another home of scam coin. Don't invest your money on this sick scam coin. Check the image from Crex24 too. All the order is very small which are created only to pushing the price by DEV team or a group of people. Most coin listed in Crex24 are scam mostly. Stay away. Happy trading  Wink

By the way, this is a great signal of altcoin season. This is not a piece of financial advice.

You called the coin fraudulent but didn't provide any hard evidence.I do not know what this coin is and to be honest for the first time I hear it,but the very meaning of your conclusions is not quite correct.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 06:48:44 PM

As I checked the price of CVCC now, it was pumped to $34. Seems the team manipulate the price, it is easy for them to manipulate because only one exchange that the coin has listed. It is risky if we buy this coin because we don't know that one day it will dump to $1.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: