Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:20:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTOSQUAWK | AUDIBLE MARKET TECHNOLOGY  (Read 63 times)
cryptosquawk (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2020, 11:48:28 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2020, 10:09:15 PM by cryptosquawk

CryptoSquawk is a new audio streaming service providing real-time audible feedback of crypto market action, including but not limited to:

• BTC traded prices
  • BTC trading activity e.g. buy and sell events
  • BTC market event alerts e.g. large trades, volume spikes

Concept:

CryptoSquawk is powered by PriceSquawk Audible Market Technology - Depended on by professional and retail traders since 2012 for audibly monitoring markets across asset classes (primarily futures markets).  CryptoSquawk brings this technology to the Bitcoin space, streaming audio through the browser to assist Bitcoin traders and stakeholders with audible market monitoring capabilities. CryptoSquawk converts real-time trading data into audible speech and intuitive sound effects so that you can maintain a sharp market perspective, without being glued to Bitcoin charts and order books.

Features:

• Bitcoin buy / sell trade sounds from major exchanges
  • Bitcoin large trade alerts from major exchanges
  • Bitcoin price announcements
  • Bitcoin pace of tape feed
  • Growing number of markets covered
  • Bitmex perpetual contract coverage

We are continually dialling in the audio feeds based on user feedback and can spin up new audio feeds rapidly based on demand.

FAQ:

Q: Why listen to CryptoSquawk?
A: Because crypto markets don't stop - and crypto traders and investors struggle to keep up, often missing out on key market cues while glued to their screens. Most people are better equipped to process complex fast changing information audibly. CryptoSquawk can be used to complement your crypto setup to detect subtle changes in the market and also to stay connected to market sentiment when not in front of a screen. Whether staying tuned to prices, or staying in the flow with bitcoin trading activity through trade sounds and large trade alerts, audible market information can be a game changer for anyone monitoring bitcoin throughout the day.

Q: What exchanges?
A: CryptoSquawk uses real-time trading information reported by the major bitcoin exchanges to derive a composite real-time Bitcoin price, and monitor and broadcast all trading activity. We also cover Bitmex's perpetual contract. Please contact us if you have any specific exchange requirements.

Q: Will this make me a profitable Bitcoin trader?
A: No - CryptoSquawk is decision support software. Professional traders have been using our audible market technology for trading since PriceSquawk was released in 2012 (the sound engine behind CryptoSquawk). The unique perspective CryptoSquawk provides will likely give you new trading ideas, and a better intuition for market moves. The benefit will be immediate for some Bitcoin traders, or others will develop a better feel for market moves over time. Being continually exposed to the ebb and flow of trading activity and price action certainly has its benefits for market focus and context. One thing is certain - when Bitcoin gets going, CryptoSquawk will definitely help you stay better connected to the market action for longer hours.

Here is what one long term trader has to say on using PriceSquawk (P$) Audible Market Technology (the software behind CryptoSquawk audio streams):

I had my best year trading ever last year.  I credit this to P$.
I am now 68 and have been trading futures over 10 years. Only ever trading ES. The problems of trading alone and being alone are huge: The distractions, the ability to focus, trade without hesitation…With Price$quawk I am able to NOT be in a trading room
Also, I have been using P$ for almost a year and I have sound setups I can’t define, it is really subtle, but I recognize a certain  rhythm, I only wish I had this 10yrs ago.
Yes, P$ has changed my trading and my LIFE, never enjoyed trading so much!

Please check us out and share your feedback.

Links:

cryptosquawk.pricesquawk.com - Free Trial Access
PriceSquawk - Audible Market Info and Trading Drills

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptosquawk (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2020, 01:22:20 AM

New CryptoSquawk Audio Feeds:

• BTC Coin Squawk - Audible tape, announcements, volume and trade alerts on trades across Coinbase, Kraken, Bitfinex and Bitstamp
  • Bitmex Tape - Audible tape, announcements, volume and trade alerts on trades in XBTUSD on Bitmex
  • Bitmex Alerts - Large trade alerts, bid / offer alerts, volume spikes and price action commentary for XBTUSD on Bitmex
  • Coin Pace of Tape - Digital T&S sounds using Pace of Tape (statistical high volume trading) + large trade alerts. Trades occurring across Coinbase, Kraken, Bitfinex and Bitstamp
  • Bitmex Pace of Tape - Digital T&S sounds using Pace of Tape (statistical high volume trading) + large trade alerts. Trades occurring in XBTUSD on Bitmex

Please comment if any questions. Additional audio feeds can be made available on request.

Twitter: @CryptoSquawk
cryptosquawk (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2020, 10:39:12 AM

CryptoSquawk provides traders and investors with real-time prices, market events, volume alerts and trading sounds to assist in monitoring crypto markets. Maintain a sharp market perspective using audible market information.

Updates to CryptoSquawk:

• New BITCOIN TRADING audio feed
  • New BITMEX TRADING audio feed
  • Prices announced for large trades e.g. 10 lift Trading 80's [1080s]
  • Peak volume alerts improved for Bitmex Perpetual and Spot markets[1080s]

Stream on your mobile, PC, or from any modern browser.

Twitter: @CryptoSquawk
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: