Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:10:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Waltonchain Completes Token Swap on Binance, thoughts?  (Read 290 times)
repetecrypto (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 03:01:32 PM

Waltonchain Completes Token Swap on Binance, what do you think about this for both Binance and Waltonchain? If you want, you can read the article i found the information by clicking below.

https://beincrypto.com/waltonchain-completes-token-swap-on-binance/
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 02:33:10 PM

Waltonchain is one of the projects with great hype which later died down drastically. I was holding a reasonable amount last year February but had to dump since the expected development wasn't coming through (note I mean my personal expectations for the project). The Token swap to Mainnet coin is cool and the good thing is that people can still deposit the erc20 token version and swap automatically on Binance without stress and no short time limit given as that has been a major issue with swaps.
tavernakava

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 11:17:33 AM

Waltonchain Completes Token Swap on Binance, what do you think about this for both Binance and Waltonchain? If you want, you can read the article i found the information by clicking below.

This is great news for Waltonchain as it was a promising project, but recently has gone a little stale.
altcoinhoarder65

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 03:09:57 PM

I've never looked into Waltonchain, but i will check them out now they are connected to Binance.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 06:05:04 PM

Look at projects being converted to Binance DEX.  Most of them have very low liquidity and are not able to generate good value.  How will previous exchanges support Wantonchain?  Will they have to organize a technological innovation just for a token or will they remove it from their transaction list?
thatsnotmyname

Activity: 79
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 08:56:40 AM

Good news, I've heard of Waltonchain, but i've never looked into them deeply.
petersapartment

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 03:33:44 PM

Exciting news for Waltonchain, Binance is currently the king of the crypto exchange market. Being connected to them is paramount to grow.
yandabanda34

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 11:54:53 AM

Interesting i've not heard about this project, but i will look into it because they are now connected to Binance.
Cryptogiji

Activity: 278
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 01:03:04 PM

I was interested in Waltonchain a few years back but the project went quiet, good to see some development!
phoenixdowndee

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 08:44:40 AM

Good to see some news from Waltonchain, i've not heard anything about them for a very long time.
jimsteel

Activity: 244
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2020, 02:18:11 PM

I heard about Waltonchain a while back, but i thought the project went quiet. It's great for any project to be connected to Binance as they are the biggest crypto exchange out there.
bramborakymilenec

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 05:14:45 PM

Good to see the project making strides and improving they had gone quiet for a while.
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
March 09, 2020, 08:08:02 PM

Waltonchain, ARK, WAVES, AION and some others coins were true gems in 2017, but I don't know what happened later, Waltonchain lost the race dramatically, now no one is talking about this coin, no one suggests to buy it! It seems everyone is forgetting old reputed coins. Waltonchain should have brought developments long ago, it's good that they are working hard to become top coin once again! It's better late than nothing! I hope this swap and their recent work plan will boost the project and it's coin's price!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
roganite

Activity: 236

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 04:51:08 PM

This project had a lot of potential but went quiet for a long time. Good to see they are connected to Binanace.
cryptowomba

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 09:13:46 PM

Good news! This project had gone quiet, but I like they are coming back hard!
handy_hotdog

Activity: 232

View Profile
March 19, 2020, 11:32:39 PM

About time WaltonChain did something, they were such a big project a few years back, glad to see they are connected to the most famous crypto exchange.

I also really like the news outlet the article is written by, I highly recommend their trading telegram channel as it gives free trading advice and it's a nice little community. If anyone is interested, the link to the channel is below.

https://t.me/BeInCryptoCommunity
beetlejam

Activity: 226

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 12:21:49 AM

This is great for Waltonchain, as they need to keep growing as the project has been quiet for a while.
iloveturtles

Activity: 195
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 08:49:44 AM

Interesting, Binance is making huge moves this year! Will be interesting to see what else they do!
Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 281

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 10:25:24 AM

It's not just Binance, most of supported exchanges have gone through the swap as they always do. Walton chain has been performing not so great at the moment.
Walton chain did went through a smooth transition to their native chain but as expected, the new did not brought any significant boost in it's price.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 11:40:23 AM

Interesting, Binance is making huge moves this year! Will be interesting to see what else they do!
They do acquire other established businesses and it's likely that they will also do the same decision for some other projects that they think is good.
Despite of that completion, still Waltonchain isn't doing good.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███