Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:03:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need a bank account in my name  (Read 217 times)
poizonbhai (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 07:43:59 PM

I need a bank account in any country in my name only.Please let me know if anyone can provide..I should have full access to the account..India is preferred..but other country is ok too

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 10:19:01 PM
Merited by OgNasty (2)

I need a bank account in any country in my name only.Please let me know if anyone can provide..I should have full access to the account..India is preferred..but other country is ok too

Here is a list of banks where you should be able to set up an online account. They are not from India, because they are probably all from Europe, but maybe you can find something for yourself:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1756494.0

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Rohan Kotkar

Activity: 234
Merit: 36

Let the bad times roll

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 03:51:11 AM

If you are specifically looking to open an account in India then I would suggest you to download and open "Kotak 811" mobile application. They have an easy and attractive interface. As well as you can open an online account in just a few clicks.

Are you ready to upload your documents? Because it would be a must over there. You should keep your adhar card andpan card ready for KYC verification.

Aspiring entrepreneur.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: